[PP-F4] Six, Zero, WillowJune, and Music.

Sprinting through the trees, I burst into my favorite place on the 4th floor. Starglade. It's a pretty secluded glade that only I knew about, so I'd made it my home. I whipped around to face the pack of Artic Foxes. What am I going to do?! I pulled out my throwing daggers, prepared to fight to defend my home. D-don't come any closer! I'm w-warning you! I cried out, terror making my voice waver.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero sighed walking through the fourth floor and looked around hearing someone scream. "What was that?" He quickly ran to the spot the scream had come from and saw a pack of Article Foxes surrounding a girl. He knew she was a goner if she went up against the monsters in her own and jumped in front of her. "Stay behind me please, these things will devour you if you take them on alone so stick close." He glanced at her and gave the girl a slight smile.

I looked up at the person who had willingly placed himself between the foxes and me with astonishment. O-okay. Th-thank you. My pink eyes were filled with gratitude towards him for his selfless act. I turned my gaze back to the foxes just in time to see one rush at us.

Zero's eyes narrowed at the fox who had leap at him and quickly unsheathed his sword slashing the fox in half. "Not too strong... Good.." He looked at the other foxes and dashed at them swinging his sword quickly. He managed to take them out only getting bitten on his shoulder. "Not good... They still got me..." He sighed and looked back at Mavis smiling. "You alright back there little miss?"

I looked up at him in awe, then ran over and hugged his leg. Thank you so much, mister! I didn't think I'd make it that time! I cried tears of joy, happy to be alive still. I'm not ready to die! Not quite yet! A breeze blew threw Starglade, making my silver hair shine against the moonlight whilst swaying in the wind.

Zero looked down at the girl and smiled. "Don't mention it little miss." He kneeled down and gently patted Mavis' head. "So what are you doing out here all alone and what's your name little miss?" He gave her a warm smile. 'Seems odd for a small girl to be all alone out in the wild like this.'

Zero chuckled watching Mavis and patted her head. "I see. Starglade huh? It's a very pretty home you have here Mavis." He sat down and looked at the bite on his shoulder then back at Mavis. "I'm Zero, I don't really have a home." He covered the wound with his hand and smiled.

Mm-hmm. And monsters never really find this place on their own. They only find it if someone leads the here, so I'm always safe. Now you'll be safe too! Raising my right hand towards the sky, I imagined flying into the clouds and seeing the snow fairies that made snow. I lowered my hand a bit and opened my menu, grabbing my stuffie. I clung to her and watched as the snow continued to fall.

Zero looked at Mavis surprised and smiled. "Don't mention it Lady Mavis." He gently patted her head and carefully stood up, making sure she wouldn't' fall. "Just let me know when you want to go and we'll be on our way." He ruffled his hair and looked at the sky watching the snow fall. "I swear to protect you no matter what."

I let go of Zero and took a step back. Yay! Thank you soooo much! I exclaimed, jumping in the air. Why don't we go now? I have to grab something first though. Hold on! Wait right there! I ordered, the ran over to a pine and disappeared behind the trunk. I kneeled down and picked up my silver and white music box, then jumped up and scampered back over to Zero. Okay! I'm ready! I exclaimed, smiling brightly.