[PP-F4] Six, Zero, WillowJune, and Music.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I exclaimed. My pink orbs widened and a small smile danced across my face when I saw the stone pillars that signaled the entrance to the town. I placed my small hand on top of Zero's head and leaned forward, pointing. There it is! I see it! I glanced back down at Zero. That is town, right?

I can stay up here? Really? Cool! I smiled as we passed the pillars that guarded the town. Ducking a low-strung line of lanterns, a puzzled look fell across my face. Zewo? Are there always lanterns in towns like these? I asked, ducking another string to keep from being knocked down, or worse, hung.

"Not always. Depends on the town and the floor the town's in." Zero explained lowering Mavis into his arms and walked to a diner. "Now let's get something to eat and then get you somewhere to rest." He looked at Mavis, and walked to a booth so the girl could hop off and sit down.

Oh, okay. Jumping down, I pattered over to the seat across from Zero and sat down, laying my head down on the table and sighing lightly. Stifling a yawn, I glanced around the room, noticing how we were the only people here. I guess it makes sense, since it's so late. Flitting my pink gaze back up to Zero, I asked, How long dos it normally take them to notice that we're here?

Zero looked at the waitress who nodded and smiled walking away. "So Lady Mavis, what will you do while you're stuck here? Seems like things are calming down more and more, maybe you should find somewhere safe in a town. Maybe try to get a job, I'd say you'd do a good performer. That's what I'm going to be soon, I'll be playing the violin and maybe a little singing."

I sighed and lowered my head, suddenly feeling a bit dejected. I love singing and all, but I want to help fight. I don't want to just sit idly by and do... do... nothing! I'd go crazy! I like to travel and meet new people. I don't care that I could get hurt out there. I... I... want... revenge. I leaned forward a bit so that he couldn't see my face and closed my eyes, feeling the little salt beads trail down to drip off the tip of my nose. My small shoulders shook with silent sobs. I-I'm s-sorry, I gasped out. It really shouldn't be much of a deal, should it? I laughed softly. I'll be okay in a bit.

Zero put his hand on Mavis' head and smiled. "You don't have to explain and it's alright, you're young so feeling powerful emotions is normal." He gently ruffled her hair and moved forward kissing her forehead. "You shouldn't have to worry about fighting, but if you want to fight you'll need to find someone to teach you."

"Well there are several people, among them a few players I've met called Zauis, Asen, Oske and Aoife. They're really strong and can help you become stronger." Zero smiled brightly and ruffled Mavis' hair. "Plus they're all good people with kind hearts. All of them may not know me as well as I know all of them, but just tell them I sent you and they should take you in."