[PP –F1] Tread Lightly (Destiny & Draterion)

Destiny sat the end of town, leaning against a tree enjoying her peace and quiet to herself.  It has been some time since she was alone to her thoughts.  Recently things had become overwhelming with discovering relatives in the game, and winning her first battle against a monster. “Ahh…Finally.† She thought to herself.  Destiny closed her eyes and made herself comfortable in her space against the tree. She could hear the sounds of the town, not too far by; the chattering of people, the clinks of items hit each other and sounds of doors opening and closing. She could also hear the wind gush by, the sleeves of grass brushing by and the water flowing.

Destiny also heard something else, which she wasn’t too sure about.  She sat in her spot, unmoving, attempting to listen closely to whatever was nearby. 

The NPC had been annoying Draterion greatly. "JUST SHUT UP!" He yelled at "It". Draterion shoved the NPC who had been annoying him greatly and began to walk out of the large town when he was startled to see someone sitting by a tree, strangely having the same look he had sometimes. He had not seen very many people in the game with the same look as him.

Draterion walked up to the player. He was rather bored today, and was looking for something to do either way. He saw she had her eyes closed but had her ear in a weird and awkward position, as if she was listening to him yell at the NPC. But she was still listening. "So, whats your name?"

â€œHmm?†Destiny sat there not entirely acknowledging the stranger, “What’s it to you?† she said in response to his question.  The last time someone just walked up to her she gave them the same response.  Destiny was rather cautious about strangers; however this time this stranger was invading her peace and quiet.  And sense she didn’t know this stranger, she wasn’t as welcoming as she had been to others. 

Destiny opened her eyes to see the stranger.  "Looks normal.." She thought to herself. "In all honesty, I have no idea who this person is, and I don't know why they have decided to come hither; regardless, I guess I shall question him." she thought.  "Would you like to sit and chat?" she said in a calm tone. 

"Ummmm.. Yah!" Draterion's green eyes were gleaming. That was not normal. Draterion sat downand pulled out two pieces of bread and a water, and giving a sigh. He was very tired. Draterion tossed her a piece of bread."Since I so rudely interrupted your piece of quiet," Draterion said, "I would lke to apoligize. My name is Draterion and I just saw an expression on you that I have so many times and not mant people have. So I want to make it up to you. You dont look like youve trained very much, even though your older, I'll take you out and we'll train. Sound alright?" Draterion stood up as his empty water bottle dissolved and the read disappeared. "So what do you say, party?"

Party With <<Draterion>>?

O    X

"Uhh..." Destiny said to herself. She caught the bread but was rather taken back. "Thanks." She murmured softly. As she was finishing up her piece of bread she observed that Draterion stood up.

She then listened as he offered for her to train with him. "Uhh.. Sure? I guess." Destiny was not sure where this was all coming from. First she made an expression that caused a stranger to come over and conversate with her, and no that same stranger was now offering her to join his party. Nevertheless, Destiny accepted his invitation.

Draterion was greatly happy as the other player accepted the request. Draterion pulled out his sword and waved it in the direction out often(central gate). "So wanna go get some actuall food before we go, or....." Draterion knew of some good resturaunts in town. "Or would you like to just head out of town and start our training?" Draterion asked. "It's completly up to you. I am a bit in thefeeling for lunch, but we can skip it!"

Destiny  watched as Draterion used his sword as an extension of himself to point the direction.  â€œYou’re saying that bread isn’t food?† She smirked as she stated this, it was quite funny to her actually.  Destiny got up from her spot and onto her feet.  She stretched a bit and then proceeded to say, “Let’s get some food first, then we shall go out looking for trouble.† She said as she started on her way.  Destiny paused,  “Well are you coming?†she asked Draterion. 

Draterion yelled back, "Yep I sure am!" Draterion's red hair flyed in the wind as he sprinted up to her. Draterion looked at her in the eyes. She was so much older than him! But the questions she was asking seemed to be like questions he would ask to a player he was partying with, but even so.....

Draterion let out his breath and began to stare into space once more before asking, "What sounds good to you?"

Destiny looked back into Draterions eyes when he looked at hers.  “Hmm.. A bit strange the little guy is.†She thought to herself.  Destiny shrugged off the idea. 

“Hmm.. Something that feels like home.. I highly doubt that they have Dim Sum here, or even Pho… So I guess soup or something that resembles mashed potatoes. They’re my favorite.† She ended with a smile.  “Ahhh… Mashed potatoes.† She thought to herself.  “How about you?  What do you feel like?†  She asked Draterion as they both walked.

Draterion sounded very mean when he said this. "I happen to dislike soup and patatoes," Dratrion said, "But I know a place that serges American, exoticfood from aincrad, Chinese, Japanese, Greeek and much more!" Draterion lived in Japan but never truly liked eating their seafood, so he found wats to stick to American food. Draterion pointed with his gleaming red sword in the dierection of the resturant, and began to walk towards it. 

“Meh.  Alright.†Destiny said as she shrugged.  “No need to get your panties in a bunch.† She said in response to his statement about not enjoying soup and potatoes.  Destiny thought to herself, “ So, how it is that someone doesn’t like soup.  I mean… There is Pho, Bun Bo hue….†Destiny went on listing different types of Vietnamese soup dishes in her head that she enjoyed and reminded her of home.  Destiny headed into the restaurant and ordered some food at the counter and sat down. 

Draterion walked into the restaurant. He loomed at the name in the top left corner, noticing it was "Destiny". Draterion whatched her go up to the counter,quicky, and then over to a table. "I would like a cheeseburger ain and some fries please, but please don't make them to unhealthy!" Draterion wondered if your wait here even mattered......

(Ooc-was in a hurry)

Destiny stared down at her food as she waited for Draterion.  She looked as the food swirled in the deep troth cauldron like container.  The food was essentially drowning as it swam.  Parts of the food looked like it was fighting a battle with its own but they were losing to the beast likeness of an octopus.  Destiny ordered a noodle soup.  Pho to be exact.  When she looked up from her stare; she wasn’t in SAO anymore.  She was at home.  Her grandmother was at the stove scooping up more of the soups brothy goodness.  To her left was her mother, who was talking with her brother.  Destiny felt a pair of hands at her shoulders.  When she looked up it was her father. 

A loud clamor of a group of friends nearby snapped Destiny back to her true reality.  She was still in SAO.  She was still in that restaurant.  She was still stuckHere

(No worries; no rush.)

Draterion sat down with his cheeseburger and saw Destiny staring at her food. She was smiling... An awkward smile, as if we weren't even in game but then he noise of some other customers awakaned her from her daydream.

"So, what kind off food did you get?" Draterion asked. "I got an American cheeseburger!"Ever since he moved to Japqn with his grandparents he never liked any of the wide variants of seafood at thehops there. "So...How'd you get the game? I got it for a gift from my grandparents- its been to long in here I dont know what it was for!" Draterion smiled but it quickly went away as he turned to other way, lost in deep thought.

“Hmm?† Destiny said  as she wasn’t entirely listening as she was just relieving herself from her daydream.  “Oh!  Umm…. Well……. I got myself some Pho.  As for how I got into the game.  Well… It was a gift from my parents.  A ‘we miss you gift’ since I’m off at college right now.† Destiny said grudgingly.  "My parents know that I enjoy gaming; so they bought this as a gift, and well... Now I'm here. "

Destiny looked at Draterion's food.  "So you really like American food, I take it?"  She asked. 

Draterion wondered.did she really want to know? Well ok then, I'll tell her that and the reason why I like American food so much

Draterion looked her in the eyes. "I like American food only because I don't like sea food. I said it!" yes, that was true, but Draterion wasn't saying everything. And he could tell by Destiny's loo on her face that she probably most likely wanted to know more. "Well," Draterion said, "I was born in the Amerca's to start it off. So naturally I like the food there. But when I was four, my grandma and grandpa have tod me before, that my mom was murdered. And then on my first day of preschool, my dad died in an oil accident. So I guess that's why I like American."Draterion hadn't told anybody in sword art online yet, but Draterion seemed to be able totrust this "Destiny".

“Hmmm..† Destiny said to herself as she ate.  “To each his own.† She said as she shrugged.  Destiny knew perfectly that everyone had their own tragedies and that everyone had their own way of coping.  For Destiny, she had hardened over the years, after experiencing what she experienced in the real world and now what she had experienced here, this was nothing to her;  why should she care.  This was a person that she just met anywho. 

“I’m sorry to hear about what happened with your family and your parents.  However, at least you have your grandparents and others who love and care about you. “she said.  Destiny tired her best to look on the bright side sometimes, even though every now and then she would have a change of heart and look to the negative points; generally when it was something afflicting herself. 

Destiny then looked at Draterion who had much more items than she did.  She thought to herself "How did this kid get so much in so little time?"  

Draterion looked her in the eye. "So, What's your story? I know some people have very deep but exciting or horrific backstories. Like mine, in the long run, has a lot of ups and downs. I want to know about yours. Is it a crazy roller coaster, straight up roller coaster, or a never ending downward coaster? Its always interesting to know!"

“My story?†she said questioningly.  Destiny withdrew back a bit.  “My story…eh..†she thought to herself.  “Its complicated.† She said as leaned against her chair.  “It’s not something I am entirely open to sharing with people I don’t know that well.† She said sternly.  “All I can say is that life is strange, but I guess things happen for a reason. “  she paused.  “Like why we all are here; it’s for a reason I guess.†

Draterion set his fork down quietly and brought his napkin upper to his face, wiping off the crump-pixels(hahaaha). He then said, " I guess you didn't have to tell me!" Draterion didn't feel so close the the female as he did before. "So are you ready to go?" Draterion asked.

Man.... I shared my story with here, why wouldn't she tell me?

"oh, and by the way, there is nothing to be afraid of," Draterion stated as he slowly equipped each piece of his inventory, " because I happen to be level 21! So let's just go. By the way, I got it from training for a guild that I was a "Rauol" of, but then the leader "rquolent me a message, and let's not get into it!"