PP - F2 The Smoker and the Pyro (Pyro)

Sousuke thought for a second about her question. Now that he thought about it there seemed less and less players just relaxing and doing normal things. Most were outside training against monsters or trying to get up top. ''Im not sure, I can understand people fighting to escape but I think we need to make the most of our lifes here. After all its not every day you get to live in a game is it.''

"Yeah. I wish other players would take their time and find friends, and love, and happiness. That's what my plan is. Ever since SAO my life has gradually improved and I bet when I get out of here that my parents will be proud that I made friends." Pyro thought for a minute before adding more words. "Maybe people are scared that if they get too close to someone that they'll just end up losing them." She frowned at the thought but then gently shook it away. "Forget that." She started to smile again to forget the sad but true words she just said. "I'm just glad that I have friends now, like you." Pyro complimented Sousuke.

Sousuke smiled to the girl in front of him. She spoke then truth about all of this. It was true that Sousuke was scared to love at first but now he had found some one and she had brought a whole new perspective on the game upon him. ''Life here is like life out there, we gotta live each day like our last. My brother once said that 'Each day is a gift not a given right' so we should see it as a gift not something we should have and make the most of it.''

• 10 months later...