Meeting a New Friend (Draterion) F1-PP

Jacob sat down on the ground in floor one. It was a beautiful day and be bad decided he would take a few strolls around the floor. His sword Shadow Stinger was held at his size. Most people were out working. But not a six year old. He found a car and put it on a basket telling it it was in timeout. He walked along and began to skip and play. Then he ran into a lady. Excuse me! He said kindly but it was high pitched from his age. He walked around and began to see other player out for strolls.

Draterion was walking around when he saw the young boy. The boy seemed to be having fun until he bonked into some lady, and he screamed "Excuse Me!" which seemed to have been directed kindly, but the lady must of got it more on the sarcasm tone of the small but large voice.

The kid continued to walk until Draterion came up and asked very politely, "What's your name sir?" Draterion asked. "My name is Draterion. I will keep you from dying, fear not young man, because I happen to be level 21!"

Jacob continued to skip until a man got in front of him. My name is Jacob and I'm going to kill a piggie! He went around until he decided to play a game. He took the mans sword and said come and get me. He the betrayed to run running out into the fields where monsters roam. Can't catch me! He giggled as be ran farther and farther away from the man.

"Oh, dang it!" Draterion equipped his other begginer two-hand sword, his breastplate of the dragon lord, and his flaming gauntlets and easily caught up to the little kid, pulling the sword out of his hands.very carefully. But by now the boars knew they were there..... Draterion lifted the boy onto his shoulders and quickly back into the safe zone, where the little boy could not be harmed. "So," he said, "you got a reason why you got trapped in this death game? I really want to know why you did. Could you please tell me, young boy? Did your mommy come with you......" It pained Draterion to think about that, because his mom and dad died when he was around this kids age it looked like.

(Ooc:my sword was in its inventory, what the heck!)

OOC whoops

Jacob felt himself beig lifted from the ground and set back in the safe zone. I came in her with my mommy and then when I came in the game I lost her. It was for my birthday! I'm this many. He put up six fingers. Now I'm gonna find my mom one day. He began to walk around the man. He the turned around and looked at the man. His memory flashbscked to the time th man said "I will keep you safe" and then the time a mean man had come and take him to the place where all the kids went. He ran away screaming. "I'm not going back!"

(OOC: Jeremy, or Jacob if you prefer, please use quotes around speech)

Draterion analyzed the little boy. Draterion thought it would be fun to have a little first hit duel battle.... But he would let this kid win. Draterion pulled the thing up.

<<Draterion>> requests a first hit duel. Jacob, do you accept?

(Blue circle). (Red x)

Draterion watched the kids movement but before he could click something Draterion explained the match, but then withdrawed the request, becuase he could accidentally kill the kid.

Draterion reverted the quest.

"So, what you want to do?"

Jacob didnt read. He was about to press blue when it disapeared. He whined then heard the man say something about something to do" I' e always wanted to do something". He thought. "We can go other wolves or go to a spooky place!" Or we can run around and have races!' Jacob moved around and then jabbers the man in the gut. " You're it"! Jacob ran and the climbed i i a roof.

Draterion did not mind the jab. "OK, let us race!"

Rules-racing 800

Battle dice*10= how far you go

No addition to battle dice

Whoever makes it to 800 first wins!

Draterion explained the rules to him. "...... And that's all!"

Draterion prepared to run......

ID:4422

Battle Dice:10(100 m)

Draterion-100(100/800)[1/8]

Jacob-0(0/800)[0/1]

ID 4423 BD 8 80 m.

Draterion had easily taken the lead in the beginning. Jacob struggled in the back to keep up. He was a few meters behind the man who had age and skill over him. Jacob breathed heavily as he struggled to even keep up with the man that had made it do far in front of him. I will win! Jacob ran as quickly as he could, faster than the normal six year old.

Jacob 80/800 (1/10)

Draterion 100/800 (1/8)