SP-F1 Secret medicine of the forest

The vines vanished, and the monsters were killed. The only thing left killing Lyra was the strong perfume of the flower. After taking out another crystal. Lyra took the vial from the large blooming flower while covering her nose. Then she left the place in a hurry, before the mob could respawn.

She had only took a few steps when she remembered the skill she did.

"Oh yeah I just did something amazing...ok HUD what is it?"

Lyra's eyes widened when she read. "Vertical Arc"

She laughed like a mad man. "I learned two skills? Two skills??" she repeated to herself.

"Yes!" She jumped victoriously.

"I need to go back to town now... Oh wait, yah, I don't have teleportation crystals"

She sighed and slumped her shoulders.

Frowning didn't last too long. Because just after slumping her shoulders, Lyra had another bright idea.

"Ahhh....I shoud hunt!"

She decided to fight the monsters in the scary part of the forest.

"I shall test my new skills and be the best that I can be" She said in a cool way, she'll never let any person see.

Lyra looked at her HUD again and amazed herself with the two new skills she aquired.

Rage Spike and Vertical Arc.

"Well...they aren't too strong, but they'lll do" she said smiling from ear to ear, healing herself back to green.

HP= 11/11

Lyra used Rage Spike and followed it with a Sonic Leap.Continuing the attack with a 'horizontal' that damage most of the pack members. The smallest pup leaped to attack and Lyra decided to confront it, jumping at its face and using a vertical attack. It exploded in polygonal shards.

Lyra landed on her feet in the middle of the mobs, it growled, being aggravated by the killing.

"A pack should have its leader" Lyra thought. "an alpha."

She wasn't familiar with wolf rankings but she was sure that one of them was called that.

Lyra kept her blade pointed at her enemies while she scanned for her true enemy.

One turn and she instantly saw a huge gray animal that wasn't inside the circle. It was keenly observing her with its red eyes that made her knees turn to jelly. She stared at it for a while, but she felt just like a little kid waiting for punishment as she did so.

The wolf made one move.

It commanded its pack.

HP= 11/11

• 2 weeks later...

Party’s fight

"If we fight it now, it wouldn't turn into a fruit"

"Yeah!"

"I'll take this one and you take that"

"Ok!"

"Will you be alright Lyra?"

"Yes! I can do this"

The party attacked the monsters, switching and using their skills to the best of their abilities. It was a wonder to watch them go. 3 siblings sticking with each other till the end. Lyra watched in admiration.