[PP-F1]The Dragon Tamer and Dragon Slayer United! (Draterion)

Now that Brayden was in the game, he had to begin to search for his brother. I mean, he wasn't subset when he learned the game was a death trap, as long as his brother didn't die. And it seemed to Brayden that Draterion hadn't died yet.

Brayden liked all the neat displays of NPC resturaunts, but what looked even more interesting were the player-owned shops. Brayden liked how the player was given the option of how to decorate the shop or what to craft and such. A very neat massively multiplayer online role-playing game.

Brayden even liked------. He turned around to see a familiar face looking around. It looked like Draterion. But he knew that Draterion wouldn't recognize Brayden............. So Brayden would have to explain there very long story and past from America before their moves to Japan, the very depressing one to Brayden. He had no idea about what Draterion thought though.... Not even remembering Brayden, and his parents dying, what good part of America was there for Draterion? All there was was the place where my parents died, and I don't like to think of how. For Brayden there was a bit more to it. He had a brother that he hadn't seen forever and Brayden is finally seeing his brother he had longed for.

(OOC: what a long post!)

Draterion, for some very odd reason, always found himself on floor 1. Whether it was to help someone, whether it was to help himself, whether it was just to enjoy some pea sent scenery, he was almost always on floor 1, the forest flor, floor 4, the snow floor, or floor , the volcanic floor.

Draterion saw a player that was staring deeply at him.... It was starting to get a little weird. The payer seemed to be staring into space, lie Draterion himself normally did swell, but the player was taking Draterion as the space. Draterion noticed the face.... As off somewhere in his life line he had seen this person, but he couldn't remember win.... Maybe this player remembered Draterion? Draterion bwas curious to see if when he walked away the player would follow him and hopefully talk to him.

Brayden had to think fast.... But he was most in space. Brayden hated it when you got lost in space and you couldn't focus back on the real world temporarily? Yah well that happened to Brayden once more. He witnessed Draterion walk away.

Snap out of it, Brayden!

Brayden snapped out of the trance quickly and then quickly went after his brother. Draterion could nearly be five miles away right now, he's always been a good runner! Brayden quickly equipped his dagger then followed in a sprinting pace.

Draterion was only walking was the only thing Brayden had forgotten. Momentarily, Brayden had tackled him and Draterion was on the ground. "I am so sorry Draterion!" By then he had made the situation much worse for himself. How would Draterion react to Brayden knowing his name?

Draterion saw the player tackle him and then heard him apologize, but Draterion found one thing odd about it the person called him Draterion. Draterion hadn't ever used that nickname in real life(he thinks) and then Draterion had never seen this player in Sword Art online, but this player had a face uniquely comparable to Draterion's......... He water answers. And Draterion had the freedom to be rude, because the player had tackled him. "Get up!" Draterion yelled. "Who are you and why do you know my name?" Draterion yelled like he was in charge of a boss battle meeting or a squad leader in a boss battle. "Answer me!"

Brayden was surprised by Draterion's commanding of him, but there was no way for Draterion to know Brayden if the last time Draterion had even heard of Brayden was when he was five. But Brayden knew Draterion.... How to work it out, how to work it out.... Oh! An idea! Brayden would invite Draterion to dinner and they could then talk it over, and when Brayden will explain Draterion's life story, Draterion would actually believe him because Brayden knew his story!

So, Brayden acted all cool, calm and collected. "Hey, Draterion," he said, "Let's go talk this over tonight at dinner. There's a fancy resturaunt in the center of town. It shouldn't be hard to see. Meet me there if you wish to know why I know your nickname!" And with that, Brayden concluded his statement and left, in a very excited manner.

Draterion was wowed. He had began to command the other player, but then the other player came back and barked at him. Draterion watched as he walked away with a smile on his face. Draterion went back to the inn, and decided to look strong for the player. He equipped each piece of armor when he realized, its a fancy place! Draterion checked out a tuxedo from the inn and wore it, and then walked to wards the location of the resturaunt.

Why does he know my name????????

Brayden was there, right on time to meet his brother, Draterion. Brayden hoped that Draterion wouldn't get lost, for if he did, Brayden may lose his brother forever again. It was a miracle he was able to find him but.... Miracles don't work themselves, you have to choose the way of the miracle. Cc

So Brayden was waiting until he saw Draterion round the corner and then over towards the resturaunt, where Brayden was waiting in a nice tuxedo. He would practically do anything to see his brother. Brayden yelled out towards Draterion. "Ho, Drat!" Brayden said kindly like as a friend Draterion knew. "Ready to head in?"