«Isamu»

» Username: Isamu

» Real name: Isamu Koda

» Age: 18

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6'0

» About: I've been very interested in video games all of my life, sort of an escape from the harsh reality in which some of us live. At the age of 9 I lied about my age and joined my first MMORPG in which I loved and cleared in less than a year. If you ask the people I play with, they say I'm easy going and probably one of the coolest people to join a party with but I think otherwise. I'm not very confident in myself but I know my abilities and that's all that matters. I still feel a bit down about joining SAO just to get away from my loud, abusive family. I heard my friend talk about SAO so I'm beyond ready to play it!

» Virtues:

Friendly. Isamu is indeed friendly, nice to those he meets for the sake of making friends and allies in the world.

Determined. When Isamu sets his mind on something, he plans to get it done. Nothing can stand in his way once he's ready for action.

Sense of Humor. Isamu is great at lighting people up, no not like that, but with smiles! He's a pretty hilarious guy once you get to know him, although that'll be hard.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Trust Issues. Despite how friendly he is, he carries over his real life flaw of having trust issues into SAO. He can be nice and funny but isn't great at trusting people instantly. You have to take the time to get to know him, if you care.

Blunt. This is a side effect that comes from being funny. You can take things a little too far by being honest, even if it's in a joke. Sometimes Isamu is rude, although he tries hard not to be. It just slips out.

Battle Hungry. When in battle, he fights and has the greatest time but when outside of battle he is hoping to jump right back in which could easily be the death of him any day. Battle is just intriguing to him and he loves it.

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»