[PP-F1] Is That Music I Hear? ( Chuggs & Pyro )

Pyro nodded her head when Chuggs mentioned Dragon Age. She probably would've gotten it if she hadn't been trapped in SAO, having watched numerous people play it online and watching trailers.  She listened to the rest of his words intently wishing that she could go back home and play her video games right now. Sure Sword Art Online was great but it did get kind of old sometimes. "I come here a lot. It's dark... and comforting, and nobody will come over and bother you." Pyro looked around like Chuggs had. Was he worried about something? Then a light bulb flipped on in her head. "Not that you bother me! I think you're pretty cool." She smiled at Chuggs knowing he understood, but wanted to make sure he didn't get the wrong idea. "Believe me everyone in here is either to occupied in their own business," Pyro held up 1 finger. "could care less about anyone else," She held up 2 fingers. "or just came to think things out." Pyro held up 3 fingers and then put them down, crossing her arms over the table. "Not once has anything bad happened here." She attempted to comfort Chuggs, that is, if he was scared in the first place. She couldn't tell.