~COMPLETE~ [SP-F6] «Calming the Soul» Your true self...

[4543] [sol 9+1= 10] [shadow 1+1 = 2]

Sol cries out in anger. “No! You’re just a murderer! And I refuse to let anyone like you near Destiny! Or ANY of my friends!†Sol began to overcome his fear of himself and let his emotions take hold of his actions, He held the spear back as it charged a blue flame on the tip. “You dare threaten my friends! You will perish! Azure Thrust!†Sol dashed forward, landing another hit on the Shadow. As the figure jolted from the strike. He laughed even more as he stood there acting crazy. This began to wear on Sol’s mind and make him worry.

[sol deals 4 Damage to his Shadow] (Critical)

Sol [9/15] HP

Shadow Sol [5/15] HP

[4543] [sol 9+1= 10] [shadow 10+1 = 11]

As the shadow laughed he leapt into the air. “Dragoon Dive-bomb! The Shadow shouted a familiar saying like Sol, naming the maneuver. However it was a different move than what Sol normally does. Sol Sees him diving down and points his spear up at the Shadow hopefully the plunge on Sol would hurt him as well. As the Shadow slammed onto Sol, the both flew back, clearly taking a great amount of damage for the both of them. Sol quickly reached for his pocket and pulled out a Healing Crystal to use. “Oh Bastion… You realize I am you yes? Down to the very last detail…†The Shadow began to pull out a crystal as well.

[shadow deals 5 Damage to Sol] (Critical!!)

Sol [4/15] HP

Shadow Sol [1/15] HP

Sol crushes the crystal as well as his Shadow, the both of them healing their HP to continue the fight.

[10 HP was restored to Sol and Shadow Sol]

[4545] [sol 9+1= 10] [shadow 3+1 = 4]

Sol dashes forward and strikes the Shadow quickly with another skill. “Azure Blitz!†The blade struck three times, then exploded into a single burst dealing a good amount of damage to his shadow before he could have acted to counter. “Hehehe… What are your thoughts on me Bastion? Why do you fear yourself? Tell me… You used to be afraid of the dark, like a normal child would be. But you went further… you feared what was IN the dark. You feared ME!! The Shadow began to slowly transfigure into a cat like beast made of shadows.

Sol [14/15] HP

Shadow Sol [7/15] HP

[4547] [sol 8+1= 9] [shadow 9+1 = 10]

As the Shadow began to transfigure into a big feline, it started to roar at Sol, who is now shaking in fear once again due to his phobias. In a panic, Sol dashed forward to stab the beast. “GRAAAHH! Baaassttion… I will claim your life! And free everyone MYSELF!" The Beast strikes with its huge claws and knocks Sol back hitting the ground hard and rolling back, his weapon knocked out of his hands. “Bastion, you will die here and now… And your Precious little Destiny will die by your hands.â€

[sol deals 3 Damage to his Shadow]

[shadow deals 4 Damage to Sol] (Critical)

Sol [10/15] HP

Shadow Sol [4/15] HP

[4547] [sol 9+1= 10] [shadow 7+1 = 8]

Sol pushed himself up and looked to his spear that was knocked away. Sol looked at the beast as it grew closer and closer. “You aren’t running from me Bastion… Stay still so I can KILL YOU!†The Shadow slaps Sol across the ground as he slides over towards his spear and rolls along the ground. As the beast begins his pursuit after Sol, He manages to recover his spear during the knock down that his Shadow dealt to him. “I won’t run… NOT FROM A MURDERER LIKE YOU!†Sol goes to Stab the beast straight in the face as his shadow halts his position. “….â€

[shadow deals 3 Damage to Sol]

[sol deals 4 Damage to his Shadow]

Sol [7/15] HP

Shadow Sol [0/15] HP <DEFEATED>

As the two stood there, frozen, the shadow began to distort and explode into the data and shards like any other enemy would. Sol dropped his weapon and stood there. “…….†He looked towards the waterfall and saw his reflection once again. As he stared at his reflection the figure grinned as he spoke one last time. “Well Bastion, You care enough to protect those you love. But, don’t think I’m gone, I’ll always be watching you and remember, every time you see me, I get a little closer.†His shadow spoke as it faded into the waterfall.

Sol let out a heavy breath. “…It’s over…†He turned to look at his loot he obtained, accepting it and dragging himself back to a safe zone a bit of a strange feeling overcoming him from time to time on the way back.

[Loot Die = 20]

Item: Dragoon's Scarf

Quality: Uncommon
Quest:  Your True Self...
Description: A scarf meant for the bravest of souls, it increases chances to hit a Target. (+1 ACC)

QUEST COMPLETE

SKILL LEARNED! : Meditation

Col : 400

1 Material