(SP-F6) I'd never lose to you <The Gemini> (Complete)

The dancing never got anywhere however, the blades just couldn't connect to each other, which was a shame because they both had their own ways of inflicting damage, but in the end, they mirrored out. Arekkusu wondered what he could do next, but the he saw the Gemini hold it's blade up to its neck. Arekkusu couldn't let it die like that. Arekkusus speed increased heavily as he moved at the Gemini. He then pushed its blade out of the way. He had some words to say now.

The both of them just stood where they are at, neither of them willing to move towards each other, their eyes locking and their blades stiff right beside them. What held them back? Many things. One angered for attempted mental assault, one angered for the truth being revealed. They both didn't even dare move a muscle. They were both too stiff, like frozen statues encased in ice. Arekkusu hesitant to say what he wanted to, so the both of them stood there in silence.

ID:5014  Bd: 1  Md: 1

Arekkusu: 27/42

Gemini: 12/42

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" Arekkusu exclaimed as he stood still, making sure that the Gemini is getting the message. "When you fight, you fight with honor! You don't dare escape because of your troubles. You fight them until you no longer can fight them anymore. Don't be a coward for these things, you need to learn to end the things you have started. Do I make myself clear, or do I need to make a statement. Raise your blade up at me right now before you no longer can!"

ID:5016  Bd: 4  Md: 4

Arekkusu: 27/42

Gemini: 12/42

"Fine!" The Gemini exclaimed, slicing at Arekkusu from below. That was the thing Arekkusu wanted to see. He knew the Gemini was troubled, but it gave more trouble to anyone else than it could ever feel. It sadly deserved to die, and in this case, Arekkusu would be putting it out of its mental misery. The saddest things in life are the ones that make death seem like a better alternative. But there was nothing that could be done. Arekkusu pierced through the Gemini once again as well, returning the favor it gave to Arekkusu.

ID:5018  Bd: 8  Md: 8

Arekkusu: 24/42

Gemini: 6/42

Arekkusu then realized that he was left exposed, forcing him to take a good hit to the neck. The genemi swung pretty hard. Arekkusu could only stumble back when the sword hit. Arekkusu would be beheaded, but the game prevents that from happening. Besides, in real life, if the Gemini were to exist, it would be dead already.

ID:5132 Bd: 3. MD: 10

Arekkusu:19/42

Gemini: 6/42

Arekkusu grew a little mad for every hit he was taking. Arekkusu tried, but he kept on stumbleing until he just could not take it anymore. He blocked the next attack with a wave of wind bouncing off of both blades.

"That's enough!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he the sliced through the Gemini once more, instantly shattering it into many pieces. The Gemini ended upshattering into many pieces. No final message or anything, Arekkusu looked at the l

Skill drop. He rejected it... It want the one he looked for.

ID: 5148. Bd:10. MD:4