[PP-F1] That's a Doozy (Destiny & Manta) [Complete]

(Heh alright.  Shall we continues this back and forth ness?)

Destiny bolted out the door, this time just leaving it wide open, there was no since in closing it because Manta wasn’t in the room with her this time.  Destiny ran and ran and ran.  The guardian jolted at Destiny; since she was out in the hallway and it was an easier target to get to than Manta.  “Just, one more door.†She said to herself.  Destiny made it 9 doors down this time before slamming the door shut. 

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Manta didn't even bother to look in the room she had chosen, and instead bolted as soon as she heard the other door closing, making it 7 doors down before the giant wolfish creature noticed. She slammed the door behind her and looked around. There was a treasure chest right in the center of the room. She went over to it carefully, checking for any traps etc. There weren't any and she made it safely to the chest She inspected it all over and eventually decided to open it up. She opened it to find 50 col and two materials. What luck! She put them in her inventory and carefully moved back to the door.

Destiny dashed out the door.  She wanted to beat her record of being able to make it 9 doors away from her recent door; however she was getting tired. Destiny ran down and made it 6 doors away from her last door.  Destiny leaned against the door to see that there was a trap there.  It was a wire that was connected to something that sent out an electrical volt.  It only sent out one until Destiny destroyed  with her sword.  “Ow, that really smarts!†she said to herself.

Manta charged out from her door, running straight for the wolf creature. It was gigantic and took up almost the whole hallway. It leaped at her and she slid to the ground, dramatically sliding underneath it and then to her feet. She continued running down the hallway, making it to the sam door Destiny was in. "Lemmee in Destiny!" Manta called quickly as the wolf thing ran towards her.

“Huh.†Destiny said to herself.  She felt a pounding on the door.  She wasn’t sure what it was until she heard Manta screaming at her.  “Oh my gosh, Manta!†she said as she opened the door.  Destiny pulled Manta inside the room, from not a great distance away she could see the guardian.  “Oh my gosh, we are so screwed….†She said to Manta. 

"No we aren't!... I've got a plan! When I open the door you we run for the door, Ok? Trust me!" Manta glanced over at Destiny. "One, Two, Three, GO!" Manta ran out the door and ran towards the creature. She ducked  under a swipe of its paw, giving Destiny a chance to get to the end of the hallway. She stabbed at it's paw but missed and stumbled forwards, accidentally stabbing it hard in the stomach. She looked up to see it's eyes full of rage and it slammed a paw into her, sending her flying. Thankfully right through the door at the end of the hallway. She lay flat on her back in the safe room. Behind her was a giant set of stone stairs. She let out a deep breathe and just lay there, the claw marks standing out on her body. They were gigantic, encompassing almost her entire front. She only hoped she had given Destiny enough time.

4784 BD: 5 MD: 5

4785 BD: 8 MD:9

Manta: 1/15

Wolf Thing: 148/150

Destiny was running towards the door when she saw Manata flying right by her.  Manta was thrown by the guardian about 15 feet.  Destiny sprinted toward her.  “Manta!†she said as she approached Manta’s body.  “Oh my gosh!,† she shrieked,  “Are you okay?† She said as she was kneeling near Manta.  Destiny placed her hand on Manta’s torso, near the giant claw mark.  “Hey.†She said in a calming tone.  “No need to worry, it isn’t as terrible as it looks.† She said as she looked into Manta’s eyes with calmness and sincerity.    â€œWe will get you fixed up and all better, okay?† she gave Manta a gentle smile and she scooped up Manta into her arms.  Destiny struggled a bit as she fumbled to put Manta on her back.  “We will make it out alive,  I promise you that, Manta.†

"Calm down destiny!" Manta replied. "You don't feel pain in this game. Plus, I'm fine. I've still got some health. For now lets just get up those stairs and hope that they lead out. Watch out for trip wires or slightly raised stones." She stood up and started up the stairs. "Im not gonna die on you anytime soon Destiny. Im too bad-a** for that."

"It's time to see where these stairs lead!" She carefully made her way up the stairs, looking for tripwires and pressure plates. She made it to the top without finding any, or setting off any traps. She stopped as they reached a large set of double doors. They were made of wood, and secured by black iron hinges. Manta placed her hands on them and pushed them open slowly. They emerged into a small cave, with an exit out into the bright sunshine and feilds only a few feet away. Manta crawled out, smiling at the feel of warm sunshine on her face.

Destiny followed Manta cautiously up the stairs.  She really wasn’t sure if Manta was okay or not.  Maybe it was a ruse or maybe it wasn’t.  Destiny watched as Manta opened the large double wooden double doors.  It lead to a cave.  Destiny smiled to herself.  “We’re out.† She thought to herself.  Destiny followed the path that Manta took to crawl out of the cave.  She looked back, as if to store what this place looked like in her mind, and the crawled out of the hole.  “Woah, that’s bright.  Too much stimulus.  Too much.† She said.