[PP - F4] - Snowhunting for Mats (Rin)

It was a nice day on floor 4 . The snow was coming down in a peaceful way . I was entering a town to get some supplies and go for some materials by hunting some wolves .As he was in a hurry he opened his HUD to see what he needs to buy , but by not paying attention to the road , he bumps into a girl  "Sorry , are you okay ? it was my fault!" he said as he lend his hand to help her get up . "She might be able to help me ... and she looks kinda good" he said to himself while helping her get up . "My name is Kosan , just so you know who bumped into you ..." he said smiling "And you are... ? he asked her with a curious tone.

Rin had simply been walking through the vast spaces of floor four when suddenly someone bumped into her and knocked her onto the floor. "Ouch!" She whined as she hit the ground with a thump, completely taken by surprise. She looked up furiously to see who had been so rude as to not watch where they were going and knock an innocent player down. Her eyes were met by a man offering her a hand to get up. She glared at him, ignoring the hand he offered and stood up quickly, brushing down her clothing to remove any dirt. "I dont really care who you are!" She frowned, "You should watch where you're going baka!" Rubbing her arm she mumbled, "That hurt." This certainly wasnt the best way to meet new players, scoffed Rin internally, if he wants to make friends he needs to be more careful. "My name is Rin. Although I do not think that matters to you!"

"Well , it kind of matters to me... " He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "And i said sorry ! I was... getting ready for some hunting... " he said as she was surely angry at him. " Well.. would you like to come.. ? We can share the things we get !" He said.. " Also.. would you like some hot tea or something sometimes ?" He added as he didnt knew what to say...

"Geeze I never asked you what you were doing, its not like I care either," Rin continued to examine her blouse before looking up at the player, satisfied with her clothing's condition. She was thinking about declining his offer of hunting down some materials when she realised she had none at all at the moment. "Hmph fine, I'll come with you. Not because I want to or anything. And yes you can buy me some tea," Rin knew that he never offered to buy her any, just to go and get some. But in her mind if she was blessing him with her presence he should treat her.

"Yush~ ... Let's get that tea and then go in the field to hunt some wolves and things like that" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck ... "Well ... What kind of tea would you like ..?" he asked as they got to a small tea-shop ... "I prefer the Earl Grey Tea ... But i don't know if they have it here.." he said as he looked at the menu ..."Aaand yeah ... What level are you by the way ? ... I am just kind of curious to know my ally ... " he said trying to find a subject of which he could talk about because the atmosphere was really silent ..

"Dont tell me what to do baka," Rin rolled her eyes at Kosan before examining the tea shops menu which was in front of her. She didnt want to admit that Earl Grey tea was also her favourite because it was also Kosans so instead of agreeing she said, "Earl Grey is disgusting." She stared at the menu for a little longer then pointed to peppermint tea, "Get me that one." Rin certainly wasnt one for manors when speaking to almost strangers. "I am level 6," She said simply, trying to avoid unnecessary small talk.

"Okay !" he said as he got the 2 teas ..1 Earl grey and 1 peppermint tea. "Level 6 eh ?... She will be able to handle those creatures .."  he said as he handed her hot tea over .. "Here , this is yours"  he said as he handed her the tea she commanded "Soo ... After this tea , we will go to hunt some creatures , then ... because you helped me , i will treat you with a meal as well.." he said quite unsure how to speak with a stranger that accepted to help him after he bumped into her... "Uhm ... What's your favorite color?" he asked unknowing what else to ask..

Rin accepted the tea silently then began stirring it with a teaspoon as she poured a small sachet  of sugar into her teacup with her other hand. She sipped on her tea as Kosan spoke about what they were going to be doing in a few minutes time once they had finished their drinks, the sweet taste filling her mouth and warming her insides. Rin stared at him and raised an eyebrow as he asked her what her favourite colour was, she found it to be a rather odd questions. "If you must know," She sighed, "It is white."

"What a nice color .. Mine's black .. even if you didn't asked ..." he said as he took a sip of the tea ... "Well , let's get going !" he said as he took the last sip from the tea he had but he didn't check if Rin was done with hers .. "Oh sorry , are you done with your tea ?" he asked quite serious but prepared to get to the fight with some wolves for some materials as he really needed some "If so , let's get going .." he added

Rin felt rather rushed by Kosan but really couldn't be bothered to complain so she kept her mouth shut whilst standing up and letting Kosan take away her now empty teacup. "I kind of figured it was black," Rin laughed a little to herself whilst indicating to Kosans clothing which was all black. "Right anyway," She adjusted her skirt and shirt before walking off and calling over her shoulder to Kosan, "Hurry up slow coach~"

"Yuuush !~" he said as he kept walking besides her ... As they got out of the town , Kosan said ... "Woah , so nice ... I love this place .. so much snow .." while looking for some mobs in the field ... "Look , over there , some wolves ! Let's get there before anyone else does !" he says as he starts walking towards that place ...

As they get there , they can see 3 wolves . Two of them are level 4 , one is level 5 . The base attack is 1 for the level 4 ones and 2 for the level 5. They have 13 Hp the level 4 ones and 15 Hp the level 5 one. Whoever hits the alpha male is focused by all the wolves .

"Okay ! I will go first !" he says as he runs towards the Alpha male *Level 5* and hits it with a direct hit , inflicting bonus damage and applying paralysis . 

BD :10 *Roll 5135*

Kosan : 27/27

Rin : 15/15

Alpha = 5/15 *paralyzed*

Wolf 1 = 13/13

Wolf 2 = 13/13