(PP-F5) The Traveler

Manta walked through the small town on the fifth floor. She was doing a bit of exploring, and so far this place was turning out to be pretty boring. She was about to leave when she was approached by a hooded stranger. She was told about some precious cargo that had been left out in the desert and how the person needed it. Manta decided to help out and started to walk towards the desert itself. As she walked she noticed the stranger go up to someone else.

He warpped to the fifith floor the desert like air was dry he really didn't like this floor but there was a few good quests on this floor he was invited to join Manta and this would be another quest under his belt and a chance to get to know some one knew, His long silver hair swayed a bit as he walked. even though he had on heavy armor. when he walked it was like a ghost not making a lot of sound. HIs eyes glowed a bit as he scans the floor his place face made it look as though he was a vamp and had never seen the sun. He made his way up to the girl that invited him he smiled a bit as he bows a bit" Hey there Names Claim nice to meet you"

He followed Manta in to the desert sand as he did want to be here to long. As he was running in the sand he could feel the heat through his boot's in if they stayed in the heat to long he might loss some weight not like he need to anyways. but being in armor did help all. But from what he had heard about this quest it was worth it in the long run.  

4790 CD: 9 (you have to use perma dice for this quest)

Manta made her way through the desert in the direction the NPC had said to go. It appeared like it would take a while so she decided to strike up a conversation with the guy. "..." But she couldn't really think of anything to say. "So, do you have any experience with the desert?" She queried, finally thinking of something to say.

He looked down at the girl as his eyes green eyes  glowed a bit  with a smile on his face he said " I have been on this floor twice for the quest blood in the sand what about you? " He was at a light jog. Not sure how long they were going to be out here but the heat did seem to be that bad. His hair swayed a bit as he ran his armor didn't seem to weigh him down to bad. he looked up at the sky as he let his mind wonder a bit.

[id 4791 Cd 9]

"This is my first time here. To tell the truth I dont like this place much. Its really just desert desert and more desert." She frowed and continued marching on. A few hours later they arrived at a tiny cave. She entered it and noticed the box that they had been sent to grab. There were also two empty sleeping bags and an extinguished fire. She turned to Claim. "Howre you doing? We can rest for a bit or we can continue on back."

(Will edit roll in later. I cant access perma roller atm)

Claim looked around the camp as she grabbed the box " well for right know I seem to be ok but if you want to continue on back its up to you." He smiled a bit. as he didn't really mind this floor as well back then he was fighting a monster and not just walking along able to really see the place. Claim adjusted his armor as stretched a bit the heat wasn't as bad as he had first thought but he was getting use to not take big breaks. He seemed to love fighting.  

[iD 4819 Cd 11]

4839 5 7 11 1 4838 6 5 5

Manta ran out of the cave, glancing behind her to make sure that claim was following. "Let's get this quest over with!" It was hard going, with the wind blowing directly towrads them. Manta had to conciously push into the wind towards their destination. She gripped the box tightly in her hands, not daring to loosen her grip for even a single second. She wasn't about to let go of the box for anything until they had gotten it to the NPC.

He was just a few steps behind manta as the wind was now blowing sand in to there face he held out his right arm to block most of the sand from hitting him in the face . This place was now for really bad sandstorms but they might get back in time before one would hit.  His eyes glowed a bit as he tried to look around the area. He could see that fare ahead of them. " so do you plan on making it to a boss raid any time soon"

[ Id 4840 Cd9]

4869 4 11

Manta glanced over at him for a moment and then straight ahead. She squinted her eyes trying to see ahead. There! She could see the city, only about 200 yards away. She turned her head back to him. "No. Not really. Im working on getting some good gear before I do anything like that. I want to be utterly prepared if im going to do that." She turned back and forged her way through the wind until they finally reached the city. She finally loosened her grip on the box. "Well. I guess all we have to do now is to find that NPC..."

He smiled a bit as she pointed some where he shock his head" you almost had me. when they got back to the city and looked around around there were a lot of npc and pc walking around the city as he looked a little confused as he said " Well that should be that hard see as most of them look a like" it was hard for him to see the different amongst the people that were there. " I don't know about you but unless its a monster I can see nothing."

[ Id 4870 Cd 4]

Manta nodded and made her way into the crowd, searching for the hooded NPC from before. She looked all over and finally about twenty minutes later she found them, pestering people again. She made her way over to him and handed him the box. He gave a little cry of joy and then went off, saying he needed to take a nap. "Well. Thats that then. It was nice meeting you. Maybe well see each other again some time."

He nodded to the young lady and smiled  " Maybe If you need any help with quest just shot me a pm " His green eyes glowed a bit as he looked up at the sky he knew he had to get a few quest done today but they should be that hard to finish them up but still he really did like to solo quest just because it was hard for him to fight on own. being in a group seem to help a lot and he enjoyed the company. Even though claim did talk much.