(SP-F9) Reflection Mirror Night (Complete)

Arekkusu wandered the ninth floors with his Phoenix items on him. He always had the best adventures on this floor, for one good reason as well. Intensity. For one thing, many of his friends can't make it up to this floor, so he has the advantage of keeping all the loot, even though it does get a bit lonely not to talk to anyone. Still, he had fun with what he does when he fights off giant enemies. On this floor, they aren't dependant on numbers to kill, just power, like Arekkusu. He and this floor both had one thing in common, they only want to eliminate via being powerhouses.

"Like that enemy right there." Arekkusu said as he pulled out his blade. An enemy came in sight, not yet seeing Arekkusu yet. The heat didn't bother Arekkusu, he liked fire. And this time he didn't need a drink either. All he wanted was a monster to kill, and there it was. It was a human shaped lava monster, the orange liquid running through its bloodstream. Arekkusu couldn't wait to fight it.

Arekkusu: 43/43

Lavile Knight: 18/18  (Base Dmg 4)

Arekkusu looked at the monster and his Phoenix Blade sword glowed in orange, soon turning itself into flames. Wind then gusted from below Arekkusu, his energy is beginning to flow through his body. His legs felt like they could run the floors and back without stopping. He was going to fight a level 9 enemy without the darkness stopping him from doing anything. Arekkusu remembered the moment where he was caught in the darkness alone until he was then struck by Kiru. The dysfunctional duo always fought until they found the city and daylight. It wasn't really the best of his memories, but it certainly beat many. Besides, he knows how to return her rude counters with his own, a little advantage for him being rude as a child as well.

Arekkusu rushed himself, once again blurring the air around him as he charged at the monster, who realized Arekkusu was headed its way. Arekkusu didn't use charge yet, but he wasn't going to show any mercy with this next hit. The blade left a trail of fire right behind him, and the wind caused the fire to go all over the place. He then sliced through the enemy quickly, causing some lava to fly, but none hitting Arekkusu.

ID: 5057 Bd:7 (1+ 3Phoenix Blade+ 4 Long Straight Sword+1 Athletics= 9 Dmg) Md: 3

Arekkusu: 46/46

Lavile Knight: 9/18

Arekkusu lost the element of surprise. But now he is in control, he had not only the strength advantage, he had the speed advantage, and the higher health advantage. His blade rose into flames, showing their side of fire to the enemy. Arekkusu became independant, but actually on a good way this time. He still at least had a little bit of faith in humanity in him, even if there are just some players that are straight up insane. Still, Arekkusu never really came across one who had no reason to kill, then again, those he have seen he couldn't identify, so what does one do then? In Arekkusus case, just stay away. He didn't want to die, and anything he must do to stay alive he would most certainly do.

Arekkusu was a provider now. Kitty doesn't really fight anything anymore, and Arekkusu can't blame her. She used to have a bountu on her head, in a safe zone, he death isn't possible just as long as she doesn't duel. Arekkusu was training to make sure he could guard all his friends who needbtime to level up as well, then they could all live without fear. The MPE was just a small enemy compared to the actual bosses, and many people broke down that day. Arekkusu needed to defend them, he didn't want to see his friends get hurt. And Kitty, she has no was of defending herself at the level she was, Arekkusu needs to guard. He was a provider for not just himself anymore, but everyone he cares about and loves.

Arekkusu held his blade forward once again at the enemy, his blade now flaming with not orange flames, but blue flames. He activated his favorite skill, which was Charge, but because he was a little bit nerdy at times, he modified the name.

"Charge of the Flaming Ark!" Arekkusu exclaimed the stupid name out loud before his disappeared, his speed much faster than the human eye. The lavile knight shattered into data pieces before Arekkusu could appear once again on the other side.

ID:5191. Bd:10 (1+3+4+1+2+3) Bleeding Triggered MD:5. Loot: 4

Arekkusu: 46/46

Life was good for him, the enemies on the highest of floors were nothing that Arekkusu couldn't handle. He actually got to mimic his imagination and became what he truly wanted to be... Until an arm wrapped around his neck, not tight enough to choke him, but he felt paralyzed. He didn't dare move his blade, for one was also being held at his neck. He never felt so scared in his life now.

"Abner." Arekkusu heard a familiar voice say, a female voice, one he never wanted to hear, yet he was hearing it. The one girl who he hated for smashing his first Violin. He once called her his girlfriend, not only is she is ex, but she was a jealous ex. How she got in the game... He didn't know.

Seeka... She is insane to the core. During the time of depression, he only dated her to make himself feel better, until it turned out that yeah she may have loved him, but she wanted to control him. He didn't realize this the fist few times while she forced him to go to weird places and do weird dares. She had to be the only thing to exist in his mind and even then she wouldn't be happy. She smashed his Violin with a mallet one day while he was playing it, which caused a part of him to snap. He knew she was insane, and this moment confirmed it... Yet she didn't actually kill him yet.

"Your brother was first." Seeka hissed into his ear. He recognized her light purple hair as it hit his face, but he could get out, and if he resisted too much, she could catch on and kill him. So she was the one who killed Dan... Now Arekkusu was pissed off.

Arekkusu had only one chance to escape, for Dan, for him, he was going to be avenged. He needed time it correctly, so he kept silent until he found the right moment.

"Nothing to say?" Seeka asked, tightening her arm. Arekkusu had almost no space to breathe, but he wasn't going to comply yet. He then felt the pressure ease up a little bit. "Don't worry gun, I'm not going to kill you... Because I am going to give you a second chance."

"How the hell did you find out I was in Japan?" Arekkusu exclaimed. He then realized the answer, any insane person would do it. "You've been... Stalking me...?"

Seeka ignored his question, but didn't tighten the grip. She continued by talking, as if what he just asked never existed, and that gave Arekkusu his answer that he personally would never wish was true.

"We could start all over again." Seeka said to Arekkusu. "I can get you out of this hell of a game, leave your dumpyass life here and get back the true life you have always wanted with me. I know we could make this WOR..."

"Shut the censored up!!?" Arekkusu exclaimed, risking his life through his anger. "I have a girlfriend already, one who I actually do love and loves me for who I am! She doesn't control me and I don't control her. You know killed me own brother! You deserve to rot in hell because that is where I am about to send you!"

Arekkusu then elbowed Seek as stomach, only receiving a cut to his neck instead of a death sentense. He then jumped back and away from her. He was going to fight.

ID:5194. Bd:5. MD:8

Arekkusu: 43/46

Seeka:100/100

Seeka smiled, not in an insane way, but an actually sing song kind of way. This wasn't good, this was like a new language and arekkusu understood it well. Whatever she was going to say was bad news for him, or she has something up her sleeves

"Don't bother." Seeka said with her blade pointed my way. "I put my health at an untouchable state with your brothers stupid gear. Say that you were to fight me, I could simply log off and remove that cure little Nerve gear piece on your head. I could also go to see how my boyfriend is doing in the game. Do tou see what I am saying? No matter how you slice it, you are going to be mine in the end. I can decide where your life will end up at any moment and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

Arekkusu needed back up, he knew that with everyone they could all stop her, but she quickly ran to him and covered his hand, stopping him from getting to his friends list.

"Don't you bother try it." Seeka said to Arekkusu. She knew what he was going to do already? "I designed myself as your player master. Think of me as an administator for one person. I can read your mind before you even know what to dozl, nothing you can do will go by without my notice, you are trapped in my world now Arekkusu, and I can do the same to your ex that you call Kitty, or Kaitlyn if you prefer."

Arekkusu didn't know any cuss words in the English alphabet that shows how much he hated her. Her existence was something he cursed, and the day she was born was the day Arekkusu retreats even existing in as a person.

"Kaitlyn is my girlfriend!" Arekkusu yelled to the top of his lungs." You will NEVER have me under your control. You have to f**king kill me then because I will never leave kitty, especially not to you!"

Arekkusu then felt a sword almost hit him from behind, but he felt its presence. Another attacker? Arekkusu caught out the blade from behind his back, which seemed to just be a floating sword. Seeka smiled when he pulled it out... was this her doing? What  power does she weild? How much did Dan do to give one so much power... what did he plan to do with it all? No matter, he is sadly dead, and Arekkusu had a chance to fight the one person he now hates the most in existance, no one else came close. Not even his fathers murderer.

ID:5241  Bd:2  Md: (8-3 Eva=5 No hit)

Seeka: 100/100

"Why do you fight me?" Seeka asked with her arms crossed. Her stance didn't give a damn, like royalty. Her purple hair flowed with the wind lazily and her blade is floating behind her back. "There is no possible way for you to beat me here or in the real world, you are cornered like a rat, and yet you still attempt to fight me in a situation that is impossible to win against. Don't you value your life enough to at least say you love me one time, just one time, I don't care if it is a lie. I'll spare your life if you just force out those words, at least let me hear them one time, then I will leave you alone."

Arekkusu clenched his teeth, the situation was so easy. He and Kitty could be spared of their lifes if he could just lie one more time. This one time he can lie and he doesnt have to feel guilty... and yet, he couldn't bring himself up to say it. He just couldn't do it, the words couldn't be forced out of hs mouth. He refused to say something like that, not to Seeka of all people, he hates her, the exact opposite of love.

"You can go to Hell is what I say!" Arekkusu exclaimed as his sword glowed with blue flames, activating the Charge of the Flaming Ark. His coat dissolved into the air and blurred Arekkusus body as he quickly stepped to Seeka and sliced through her without hesitation. He had no regrets when he did this, he prefered a fight, and as long as he could keep her away from the log out button, he was fine.

ID:5243  Bd:8 (1+1+3+4+3=12 Dmg)

Arekkusu:43/46

Seeka:88/100

"You couldn't even... not one time *cough*." Seeka said before she spat out some blood from her mouth, some from her nose as well, the wound being very fatal. She didn't have any blood wounds from her body though, which is where the damage would be inflicted by the Bleeding effect... that sucks, but something is something at least. Arekkusu pointed his blade forward to make sure the message was sent to Seeka loud and clear, there was no other way to get such a message to her.

"I will never love you again." Arekkusu said with bravery, knowing the consequences of saying something like that, but he had a plan that could save him from getting his Nervegear yanked off of his head. He wanted to distract her with her anger, making him the target, not the Nervegear. "You don't deserve anyone, and no one could do anything so bad to deserve you. You are straight up crazy and for those reasons, you will never hear from me again."

Seeka stuttered in place, her words couldn't express how much she felt. She was sad for anything really, but intensly angered anyone can bet. She isn't going to go down like that, which means Arekkusus plan worked.

"You... you... censored!!!" Seeka exclaimed as she ran towards Arekkusu with her blade shot to the right all the way. Arekkusu blocked the incoming blow neatly before letting the blades dance, he didn't gain control yet, but he wasn't losing it either.

ID:5244  Bd: 4  Md: (8-3=5 No hit)

Seeka:88/100

The two of them couldn't get to each other. Arekkusu was surprised with Seekas sword fighting skills, he couldn't believe that she could fight so violently with a sword. No matter to Arekkusu though, he wasn't scared of her, not anymore. His sword skills are much better than Seekas and his intellect surpasses hers for a mile. If if those two aren't in check, the fact that his stats are much higher than hers when t comes to power and speed, health  may be an issue, but powerhouse players are designed to take down those with high health. That's why they can solo field bosses.

ID: 5246  Bd:4  Md:2

Seeka: 88/100

Arekkusu smiled, he had a new trick up his sleeve, one he wanted to test but never found a time that was worth the trouble. His body began to spark as the sword swords began to grow faster, his fighting style starting to change. He had a new skill to be activated, this one will ensure he doesn't take too much damage from a mad woman. Parry was the name of it, which sadly was a lot better than most names Arekkusu could come up with. The sparks then disappeared and soon Arekkusus body flamed in blue flames. He felt the intensity, but the power of his new skill was getting to him, he was so amazed with the transformation, and so was Seeka it seemed, because her slices became too awkward. Arekkusu sliced below her feet to get her to jump, then quickly sliced her into the air. He took the moment and jumped before he backflip kicked her to the ground, causing her to break through the rock on the ground. He won't be taking too much damage for a while.

There was blood on her face as well, she had been struck by the effect of Bleeding, two skills working as one. The flames around Arekkusu were trying to slow him down, lower his power, but his momentum kept him fighting with all force behind him. The flames have been controlled, the power of the Parry skill showing. The stinging wound Arekkusu could imagine the pain, his flames and the cut don't mix well, but that happened anyways, and it was more of a punishment.

ID:5250  Bd: 10 (1+1 Athletics+ 3 Phoenix Wing+ 4 Long Straight Sword+ 2 Crit+ 1 Bleed=12 Dmg)  Md: 4

Arekkusu: 43/46 (Next turn damage is halved rounded up)

Seeka: 76/100 (Bleeding -1 for 1 more turn)

Seeka put her index finger on her face and looked at it with very much surprise on her face. Her head looked up, her face was red and her facial expression was hollow. That ht did the trick to snap her into reality... and actually think about what she had to do in order to end this. Her menu appeaed and her finger flicked through the scroll. Arekkusu couldn't let her do that! He jumped at her and she then smiled, Arekkusu fell for a trap, luckily the Parry skill saved him. She had her sword pointed, Arekkusus head would've pierced right through it, but a dome protected him from the blade. The barrier shock however knocked him out of the air and he landed on the ground. She couldn't get to the menu though, not while he was this close, the goal now was to make the fight fast paced and close up.

ID:5251  Bd: 1  Md:9

Arekkusu: 41/46 (Damage set to 2, Parry effect lifted)

Seeka: 75/100 (Blood Cleared)

Arekkusu continued by slicing his blade to the side, only for it to be bounced off of her. What did she do? She looked back and smiled, her icon with an Immortal Object message on it. Damn it! How does one defeat one with that on their back. Arekkusu jumped back with no intention to run, if he did, the Nervegear is most certainly in Seekas control. He had to find a way to get to her menu and shut the immortal object off. Wait... Immortal objects can be touched, just not harmed. If you were to trap one in a cage, it probably won't be getting out. He could force her to open her menu if he got to her arm.

He jumped at her, while she just stood, he then jumped over her head, which actually got her to look up and back at him. He grabbed her arm and put her in an armlock. She tried to slice at  him, but he used her arm as a shield to make sure she doesnt do anything like that. He then got out her menu, and with his left hand, he pressed the Immortal Object green switch and shut it back to red. Arekkusu then stabbed Seekas elbow, taking out the arm instantly, which he sort of felt bad for when he did it. It still beat dying however.

ID:5252  Bd: 6  Md: (7-3=4 No hit)

Arekkusu: 41/46

Seeka: 66/100

Seeka stumbled back, she wasn't in any position to be taking damage so heavily. He was inflicting damage faster than he did to a person with a little bit less amount out health. He was in control, and that wasn't something Seeka was used to. It's a shame though that it had to be shown this way, it wasn't all about her. And trying to manipulate people will destroy you in the end. There is no avoiding this, Arekkusu was just too fast for Seeka to try to reach out to her menu and log off. He wouldn't let her for his life, which is the case in this scenario. She tried again nevertheless, which exposed her to a deadly blow to the back of her neck. More blood exited her mouth, more damage being done. If he kills her here, she is done, only Nervegear can get players in, and death isn't the proper log out.

ID:5253  Bd: 10 (1+1+3+4+2+1=12 Dmg)  Md: 1

Seeka: 54/100 (Blood Triggered, 1 turn left)

Arekkusu stood there in front of Seeka, who looked weaker within every blow. He was surprised she lasted this long, his attacks were devastating to the human body, how does one endure so much power and still be standing? And yet there she was, trying to raise her blade up confidently. She had her head hung down, and she had a shade covering her eyes by her hair. Was she actually sorry? If so, he could possibly spae her life if she stayed in the game... no... he knew her better than that.

Seeka laughed a bit, insane laughing it was. Arekkusu stood there to find out what happened to her, then he saw it, She tried to sneak in the menu, but she was shaking, she couldn't bring herself up to do it. Not because of pity, but because she was about to lose her puppet if she did it, or at least what she would call a puppet.

Arekkusu stopped her by slicing at her face by slicing his blade upwards, knocking her back with blood knocked from her as well... she wasn't going to last if she tried to erase him from existance.

ID:5255  Bd: 9  Md: 8-3= 5 No Hit

Seeka: 43/100 (Blood Reset, 2 Turns left)

Seeka was laying on her back, she was losing blood a bit too fast. Arekkusu didn't want to kill anyone today, but he had to, for his life, for the vengence of those she threatened, for Dan who died with his blood on her hands. He could end this, just as long as she doesn't have enough time to click on the log out button. However, the blade of his was a bit heavy on him now, he used it a lot for one battle, it was designed to kill quickly, which it didn't do in this case. It's just that Seeka had so much health and Arekkusu had to take out the whole pillar. Most people wouldn't even get a quarter way day that pillar.

ID:5258  Bd: 5  Md: 3

Seeka: 42/100 (Blood Reset, 1 Turns left)

Seeka shook as she stood up, she wasn't doing too well in this fight, she only landed two hits on Arekkusu, and both of them were just by luck in Arekkusus  opinion. He escaped out of one of them and for the other, well, he just was the unlucky one to take a hit. Seeka finally got onto her feet, this time she cried out to Arekkusu, even though he wasn't too far away. Blood dripped from her mouth, she was just one bloody mess, a creature to feel sorry for.

"Why must you do this to me!?" Seeka exclaimed as tears began to roll down her cheeks, for once seeming innocent. Was it wrong for Arekkusu to do this? But then his scanning and senses zoomed in onto her mouth, and it was in a manipulative sadistic smile. She wasn't sad for anything, she was just a twisted insane little girl. There were the two, the man who wants his freedom and his life, have the cake and eat it too. And the woman who is making him choose between one of them, the other will disappear when one is chosen.

ID:5259  Bd:1  Md: 8-3=5 No Hit

Seeka: 41/100 (Blood lifted)