[PP-F3] Harmony of Two Classics (Arekkusu & Destiny) [Complete]

Destiny stood there with her hands at her hips for some time. She then looked over her shoulder and said to Arekkusu, "I can do more if you want me to.... You should ask Sol.... I give some pretty mean noogies. And I put people in headlock too."

Destiny walked over to Arekkusu. They were on the same branch after all. "As for Christoff... I don't know where he is.. i haven't seen him since that battle and well... when..." Destiny looked down at her wrist that had the red ribbon. "Well... since I was a bit upset at a certain someone...."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu tiled his head, he didn't understand what that meant. He put his right foot forward to ramp up the pressure, he wanted to know the truth behind what those words meant. hey didn;t sound positive, and he wasn;t going to be optimistic about it until he has all the information.

"What happened to him?" Arekkusu said to Destiny. "Don't be vague, but be detailed. What happened to Christoff, I want to know, please do not make me get my answer with a headlock, I just want to know where he is right now if he isn't with you. Please, I'm begging you to tell me..."

Destiny put her head to the side.  “Well.. In all honesty, little guy.. I really don’t know.† Destiny brought a finger to her cheek and tapped it against her cheek as she thought.  “I mean… He really could be anywhere right now.  I just know that he is alive.  If you want we can go find him… And ambush him.† Destiny had a big grin on her face.  Nothing made her more happy then when she was with Christoff, hanging off of his neck like how she used to when they were little.  “Yes…Lets....† she said with a evil laugh.  Destiny grabbed Arekkusu’s hand and ran as fast as she could.  She was determined to find Christoff and to introduce him to their newest addition to the family, Abner. 

Quest Complete

Rewards: 

400 col each

1 SP each.