[PP-F3] Harmony of Two Classics (Arekkusu & Destiny) [Complete]

“You have no need to say thank you.† She said to Arekkusu as she looked down in an attempt to look at his faceâ€.  Destiny put her hand on Arekkusu’s back in an attempt to comfort him, for his head hung low.  “Also,†she added, “You’re not a bother at all.  What you may say or tell me will not be a bother to me.  And it’s not that you may not be able to get over something that worries me.  It is how it may eat away at the person that inside that worries me. “  she said as she pointed at her chest to make am emphasis on the person inside.  Destiny stood up and put her hand on her hips.  “Well!  Let’s go get some din din, okay?†she said as she took a handoff her hip and brought forth a hand in a ways to say, ‘take my hand, and lets go.’ 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu felt a little bit awkward when Destiny's hand was offered to hold to while they were to walk. Normally, he would say that he may be young but he wasn't a little kid, or at least didn't act like one. But in truth, did he seriously know who he was? Maybe he was a little kid who got out of his nightmare. Instead of shunning the offered hand, he slowly put his hand out. It was funny to be honest, Arekkusu felt like he knew this person before, he couldve sworn it. He just had to know... But he doesn't remember. Arekkusu gripped the hand that was offered with his left hand and then felt the resemblance to someone he knew, not that he remembered the name of her.

Arekkusu unsheathed his blade with his right hand, because why not? He liked the weapon anyways so what should stop him from holding it out? Arekkusu knew that Destiny was helping him, and for someone to at least help him like this... Too be honest, people like that are so scarce in both worlds. Arekkusu tries his beat to be one... But was he actually one? The two of them walked to an area, mainly lead by Destiny since Arekkusu couldn't recall anything she liked to eat. Its not like you'd ask "oh by the way what do you like to eat?" That just doesn't happen. They then made it to a place to eat, or at least he hoped it was one. Col was no object for Arekkusu, it was barely existant once you have a lot of it. He just hoped the quality of the food was great, comfort food always helped Arekkusu, even while it hurts others who eats just the same thing. Some people can feel better by eating. And in a formal area, that's better. He could eat like this daily, but for some reason doesn't.

Destiny looked back at Arekkusu, she was a still a bit worried about him.  “Hmm.. Where to sit….†She said to herself.  “Ah.† Destiny said as she found a window seat so if they ran out of things to talk to they could talk about people watching or the things that were going on outside.  “Come on.†She said as she turned back to Arekkusu and gave him a little smile before she lead the way and pulled him over to the table.  Destiny let go of his hand when he reached near his seat and she went over to hers and sat down.  Destiny plopped down into her seat, ever-so-not-gracefully.  And then waited for Arekkusu sit, once he sat she looked at him.  His face looked solemn and it seemed as he was thinking about something rather deeply. “Hmm… It might be about… That….†She thought to herself prior to opening her big mouth and saying,  “Well, is there anything that looks particularly good to you at all?† Destiny drank from a glass of water in front of her.  “Well….You really are the quiet type aren’t you?  I bet you haven’t even met another girl here.. Or even have a girlfriend of sorts..†she said with a smile and little wink.  Destiny wanted to try and get some sort of emotion out of him other than this mood that he was in. 

Arekkusu looked at the menu... Or rather blankly stared at it. He was still pretty lost in thought, he knew the resemblance of both the handgrip and then personality. This person was someone he knew, she had to be... But from where...and when? Arekkusu then heard her last sentence, which made him smile a little bit.

"You'd be surprised." Arekkusu said with a bit of joke in his voice. "Ive met many girls on here, in fact I think they are the reason why i am still alive, even though there are times when one would put me in a headlock and mess up my hair while another would stab me in a duel. But to be honest, there is actually one in particular that is my girlfriend, I just hope she is OK."

Arekkusu then looked at the soup of chicken and thinly sliced potatoes. That was what he was going to order, it looked great and fresh. Arekkusu has encountered rottened cooking before.

"And what about you." Arekkusu said as he then began to joke a little bit more. "How do you and Sol know each other?"

Destiny blinked. And blushed slightly at Arekkusu's mention of Sol. Destiny then looked down at the red promise band that she wore. It reminded her of all that had happened between the two and when she gave him his half of the ribbon. "Well...I hope that you girlfriend is alright. How long has it been since you've seen her? Is she in some sort of trouble?" Destiny jumped up and slammed her hands on the table. "DOES SHE NEED SOME SORT OF HELP?!"

Destiny then recomposed herself again and sat down. "Ahem, as for how I met Sol.... well.... thats kind of a long story..." her voice trailed off as she spoke.

Arekkusu just stared at Destiny with his eyes wide open. Then sudden reaction somewhat scared him... What does he do or say now? What was there to do? Arekkusu was hoping the soup would arrive soon, meanwhile he pretended to drink water as he stalled for time on what to say. He then remembered someone, his family member yelling just like that at Arekkusu, except it was when he refused to speak to her at the family reunion and she became worried. Was there any chance that... Destiny... Is...

"I'm pretty sure she is doing fine." Arekkusu said shakily, his blood felt cold in his body. "She lived with me and we both are doing just fine... She just doesn't fight a lot, that's all."

"Oh. Good... good..." She said in a calmer tone and breathed in a bit of air before quickly letting it go. "Well...." She said as she looked into her noodle soup. "Does it ever worry you when you care about someone..... so much that you might just die for them?" She asked in a quiet voice that seemed to quiver. Destiny looked up at Arekkusu and searched his eyes, as she waited for an answer.

Arekkusu looked back at Destiny, demanding attention before he answered that question. His life has been put at risk so many times for Kitty, but not just her. Sometimes he had to protect his friends from fighting strangers or each other, almost needing to raise his blade in order to shut the group up.

"I have to admit..." Arekkusu said. "I not only worry when I would did for someone, but I am straight up scared... But... I have done that a few times. This is what I have learned from those moments. If you are willing to put all those fears, the worry, the hatred, even your own life aside to save someone else's... That should tell you how you feel about that person. You value that person much more than anything in the world."

Arekkusu then looked at his drink through the glass, he sometimes couldn't save some lives, even while he risked his. That made life the hardest thing, sometimes you can't have a cake and eat it as well. You could try it over and over, but eventually you won't be able to. Arekkusu didn't cry this time, even though he wanted to, he lost a good friend because he was too weak at the moment.

"I say that when you put your lifr behind someone else's." Arekkusu said. "That all the worry and all the stress of it will all be worth it in the end, because you care and love that person so much."

Destiny listened to every word that Arekkusu had said.  “I guess you’re right….†She thought to herself.  “When you would put your life down for someone…. You really do love and care about that person so much..† Destiny then thought about the people that she loved and cared about.  The people she would put her life down for.  “Christoff….†She smiled at the thought of this.  “…Sousuke….† Her smile turned a bit straight.  â€œâ€¦.Sol..†Destiny’s flat smile turned into a frown.  “Well I wouldn’t say I love him…† Destiny looked at Arekkusu in the eyes.  “You’re right.. And I hear you… Being scared…..in those pressing moments…† Destiny’s eyes trailed off to the floor next to them.  “..Well. Never mind.†  She said with a smile.  “Well, I’m done eating.  Want to go do something fun?!  OKAY!†she said as she grabbed his hand and then ran towards the door pulling Arekkusu behind her.

Destiny bolted out the door bringing Arekkusu behind her.  She was running pretty hard and her speed limit was one that was never matched by anyone else.  She eventually slowed down when she reached the edge of the town and was near a big tall tree.  “This is the fun part.† She said as she rolled up her sleeves and started to climb.  “Come on, take my hand!†she said as she laid over a branch and held out a hand for Arekkusu. 

Everything all happened so fast, the next thing he knew, he was dragged away so quickly and out of the area in just about a minute. His brain couldn't process this too fast, so he just let it go the way it did.

He was offered to climb a tree with her hand sticking out. The beat part of being a performer is that there is acrobatics and Arekkusu could jump up this tree in about half a minute. But he didn't want to be rude to Destiny, so instead of leaping onto the branch he preferred, he jump up and his fingerless glove got to her hand and gripped. He then lifted up and shot himself to the next branch,reaching his hand towards her.

Once again the hand grip getting to him, more flashbacks of that family member, and when he thought of Destiny's name, he remembered that woman being... Either his cousin or Aunt... Wait, no. Dan talked to her to as well, and the way he addressed her was... That woman at the reunion was my aunt. Now if this person is her...

Destiny reached out her hand and when Arekkusu finally gripped her hand and pulled himself up.  Destiny looked at the next branch and did a front flip to get to it, she barely had a grasp of the branch and was holding on by her finger tips.  Destiny grunted a little bit as she struggled to pull herself up.  Once she made it up, she sat on the branch and made a movement as to brush sweat away from her forehead.  “Whew….†She said.  â€œWell… Do you want to climb higher?  Or shall I carry you on my back like a little kid?† Destiny smiled at her playful remark.  She then stood up and began examining the other branches on the tree.  

Arekkusu eyes then saw it, both of their faces so simlar, no, identical. His aunt and Destiny, their faces were exactly the same without the marks on either of them, their clothing no longer in the way. These two weren't two people, Destiny wasn't Destiny... Destiny was his Aunt Diana. There was no way she could be anyone else.

"Abner..." Arekkusu said to her, she then held a confused facial expression on her face. Arekkusu was going to clear up what he believed was the truth. "Abner, that is my real name. I thought you should know. Isnt that right Diana, or rather, Aunt Diana."

The next few seconds had a silence among the two. The branch holding them both up, he knew the truth. The truth was in front of him the whole time and missed it the whole time until now. Now he had make sure Destiny knew the truth. Or maybe he was just crazy...

Destiny looked at Arekkusu with an estrange look.  “Umm… How did you know that…..How did you know my name is Diana…†she questioned him.  Destiny sat back down on the branch and looked around.  Destiny saw the branches, the other trees, the landscape.  “I…. I don’t know what to say….† Destiny paused and looked at Arekkusu….â€Abner…..Do you know who Christoff is?...†she asked him an examining question.   Destiny knew that if he knew Christoff…. Then they were related, that Abner was a child that she had carried on her back, back in the day and a memory came into mind when there was a large family get together.  Diana had a small child on her back and she was smiling at Christoff.  Sousuke was chasing after the small group. 

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed a bit remembering the past of when Destiny was stopped by a man name Cristoff. Christoff, he was there too. He kind of tried controlling aunt Diana in the reunion, that wasn't a pretty ending. "I remember, heh, that was quite a time at last years reunion. Cristoff tried to hold you back from striking at me for not talking in the reunion. But I don't think I've seen him after that... I wonder what happened. I mean you remember him right? He was at the reunion with us."

“Well I don’t know who Cristoff is but I know a Christoff..† Destiny took in a deep breath and thought to herself for a moment.  “As for holding me back because I wanted to strike you at a reunion…. I don’t quite recall it that way.  But if that is how you think of it and that is how you roll….Well be my guest† She said with a movement with her hands that made it look like she was pushing something at him with her hands.  

"Hey, two different sides of stories." Arekkusu said with a shrug. It was nice to see her again regardless. "We are family both stuck in this hell of a game. It's nice to see you again

... I just wished we could've seen each other again in a different way... I'm sorry for not talking to you at the reunion, I admit that I was being an asshole... Tell my mom I said that cuss word in the real world and I'll find you."

Arekkusu then amiked , this was her, his aunt... Diana. Hopefully they could have a better chat than they did at the reunion, she's a cool aunt, nor one of them that would another their family with hugs and kisses and useless amounts of praise. Arekkusu hated those types of family members, and there would be no talking among them both if Destiny were to be that person.

Destiny let out a malicious laugh.  “Well… Abner… Since you are my young nephew…..† Destiny had a look in her eyes that she was going to do something terrible and mean.  Destiny dove after Arekkusu.  “Get REAAAADDDYYY!!† she called out as she wrapped her arms around her young nephew.  Destiny hugged him and started to squeeze him.  “My little baby nephew…†She squeezed his cheeks and pinched him.  “You’re so small.. You’re so cute…† she said as she continued to pinch his cheeks.  â€œAnd you have a little lover here.. Awww..â€

"H-h-hey, cut that out!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he tried to struggle out of the bearhug. She was way too strong for Arekkusu, he felt bad for anyone Destiny put a headlock or armlock on. But she did this of affection, so Arekkusu didn't raise his blade at her throat... Not that he could do that. Basically, he won't be doing anything without his aunts permission while she is holding him like this. "Can I be let go now auntie, I prefer not to have my, ow, my cheeks pinched... And to breathe, oh I love to breathe."

"Nope! Never!!" She cried out. Destiny wanted to make her little nephew feel uncomfortable as possible. Not only did she take great joy out of this. But it brought back memories. "Now if only Christoff was here...." She thought to herself. Destiny continued to squeeze the life out of her little nephew until he turned blue. She then decided to let go. Destiny stood up with both her arms at her sides. She still had a gleam in her eye. "Well then."

"Well then is all you can say!?" Arekkusu exclaimed out of breath, which really wasn't the best of ideas. He stumbled on the branch, he wanted to get revenge for that bearhug, but that will all be in good times. For now, he will just brace himself for any more attacks like that, he won't hold back to put her in a headlock if that was done again. "Christoff... where is he... he is with you right? Please say he is! I damn well know he is in the game, at least while you are here."