[PP-F4] Such a "Graceful" Meeting (Raeyliff)

Clarence was bored. He had usually nothing to do, so he would take a stroll through his favorite floor of the game, Floor 4. As he was taking a stroll he didn't see a protruding rock in the snow. And Clarence, being who he is, tripped over that random stone."Ack!" He yelled and hit the snow, his face freezing and his mouth filling with snow. He starts to cough loudly and gets to his knees, trying to scrape the snow off of him. Just as he was getting rid of the snow, his face pale from the cold, he could hear footsteps behind him. His face turned immediately red. God someone just saw that!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raeyliff was still walking around Floor 4, shivering, when he noticed a player that tripped and fell on the ground. I can only wonder how cold he must be feeling under all of that snow, he thought, as the player got to his knees. Having no one else to talk to, and being as cold as he was already, he walked over to this new player and offered him a hand. Looking at him with a warm smile, he said "Hey there, man. Need any help?".

Clarence Heard the voice of the other player."Hey there need some Help?" The man said and Clarence looked up. His face was still very red from embarrassment. Clarence nodded lightly and gripped the man's hand as he stood up, brushing off the snow that was on his body."T-thanks. I'm Clarence." Clarence smiled and looked the boy in the eye, well Clarence was taller so it was kind of a struggle."And who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" Clarence said with a slight smile, the blush from his face slowly fading away. Never met this guy before... who is he? 

Raeyliff looked up at the guy, his mouth hanging open. T-taller than me?! I didn't expect....just, I must act natural! As the man asked Raeyliff for his name, Raeyliff grinned, ashamed that he didn't introduce himself earlier, and then said "Sorry for not introducing myself but I needed to help you up first. My name is Raeyliff." He put out his hand for the other player to shake. "Yours?", Raeyliff asked. The cold was apparently showing its effects on Raeyliff, his shivering becoming a bit more stronger as he tried to hold it back. He was just thankful that his teeth weren't chattering yet, or else he would be so embarrassed...

"Raeyliff.... Nice name. Not sure if you heard me say it before, probably had snow in my mouth, but I'm Clarence." Clarence smiles bright at this new person. Clarence could tell Raeyliff was shivering a bit as they stood out in the cold."You okay? You need a jacket, or do you want to go inside?" Clarence asked, concerned for this man. I am being a little to jumpy on this man like jesus calm down, I just met himClarence shook the man's hand, surprised on the strong grip. How old is he? 16 maybe 17?

Raeyliff laughed. "Going inside would be nice. Anywhere with a fireplace...I'm so cold..." he said, looking up at Clarence. "Pleasure you meet you, Clarence." he grinned. He looked around, and then back at Clarence, with intense thought. How is he able to stand in such cold...is it possible that age difference or maybe his better equipment? I can't tell...

Clarence gives a smile and starts to walk into a Cafe with a fireplace, something warmer than out here. Raeyfill says its a pleasure to meet Clarence and Clarence blushes lightly, the color a big contrast from the place skin. Raeyfill was walking in-front of him then immediately turned to Clarence with an intense look."...Yes?"" Clarence asked, wondering why Raeyliff was starting at him. Nice Cafe, glad we came here​. Clarence's thoughts trailed off slightly.

Raeyliff looked at Clarence for a minute then blinked and blushed, his face going red as he looked at the ground. "Sorry, it's nothing...". He was too embarrassed to look at Clarence as he turned around and walked to the cafe. Why am I so weird? I should control when I think deeply or else I'll find myself in awkward situations. I could've scared this guy. He opened the door and held it open for Clarence, looking at him with an embarrassed smile. 

Clarence smiles at the guy, his embarrassment showing easily."Why thank you kind sir." Clarence says with a smile, giving the man a friendly smile. He entered the Cafe in-front of the Raeyfill and sighed loudly."Thank god we are out of that horrible weather. I love this floor but the cold can get to much." Clarence complained loudly and sat down at a couch around a fireplace, which was around the back of the cafe. Clarence left a spot for Raeyfill and Clarence ordered himself a Hot Chocolate."You want a hot Chocolate? I'm buying." Clarence gave a smile to the boy.I'm smiling way to much, I just need to stop and calm down. Clarence though and his blush came over his face a bit again.  

Ah, so he was cold, he just was able to hide it better. I need to work on that....Raeyliff thought, closing the door as he entered. He breathed in deeply and smiled. He felt warm again. Sitting down in front of Clarence, he noticed his blush and smiled at him. "Hmm....I'm going to take a piece of chocolate cake.". He looked at Clarence, smiling, even though his entire mind was yelling CHOCOLATE!!! in enthusiasm. 

Clarence orders a Hot chocolate and a piece of Chocolate Cake. Clarence lays his head against the couch and gives a slightly lazy smile at Raeyfill."So what brought you to Floor 4 and come just in time to see me face plant into the snow?" Clarence's face turned bright red as he comments about his face plant. Hes got a nice smile- STOP don't want to creep him out! Clarence was fighting with his mind at the moment."Also, How old are you? Usually I can tell with people but its difficult with you."

Raeyliff listened to his question and laughed. " I was curious to see what Floor 4 looked like and then I ended up right in time to see you faceplant." he grinned. As his cake was set down it took all his willpower to eat slowly. As he ate the cake, he heard Clarence ask him about his age. He looked up and smiled "I'm 16. You?" 

(Sorry for taking so long to post. Was really busy.)

Clarence coughed a bit as Raeyliff told him about his age."16? You seem like at least 18. Well you look 18 that's for sure." Clarence said with a slight smile, looking at Raeyliff."I'm 15 actually, most people tell me I look younger than I am." Clarence said with a smile. Kind of short to be 16, well I am kind of tall for my age. Clarence thought to himself as they talked."So tell me a little about yourself. I only know you from your love cake and being a gentlemen." Clarence said, a smile on his face. 

((OOC: No Problem :) ))

Raeyliff smiled. "Thank you. You do look younger than you are, but then your height makes people confused as to whether you're older than they are or younger." he grinned, and finished his cake slowly before using a tissue to clean his mouth. Looking at Clarence and hearing what he said, he laughed. "I'm not as big of a gentleman as you think, I just took a little bit of it and applied it to myself. As to why I love cake, well, it's more like an obsession over sugar and chocolate. I can't get over it, so.." he shrugged, grinning. "Um...I'm probably one of the rarest players in this game, mainly because I wield a battle-axe. I'm still in starting gear but I'm doing well. I've met a few great people around here as well. They helped me understand how this game works, but as to how I use the battle-axe that was up to me. Nevertheless, I had an idea about how to from games I used to play before this." he smiled, looking down for a moment. He looked back up at Clarence. "So, what about you?"

Obsessed with sugar and chocolate, hmmm. Clarence thought for a moment as Raeyliff was talking about himself for a bit. "I'm 15 by the way." Clarence says when Raeyliff comments about his height and age."Oh so you use a battle axe? I've met like 5 people at most who use that, I don't understand why its such a non used weapon. Also, you can count yourself with another friend in this game." Clarence says with a smile, obviously referring to himself."Stuff about me? Oh, well there really isn't much to really know about me. I love using a dagger, I don't know why but its always been my favorite melee weapon. I'm not really a mean person I've been told. I fall in love very easily. Most of my friends are gone. I also love chocolate. Hmmm, not really sure what to talk about." Clarence wonders then opens his mouth again to speak."Sorry, that turned kind of depressing, I am some what of a depressing person."

Raeyliff grinned. "I can tell you. Battle-axes are usually heavier than your average weapon and slow you down. I'm still getting the hang of it as we speak, since I sometimes tend to hold it wrong or lose my balance and fall because of it." he said, looking at Clarence. He smiled when Clarence said that they were friends and then talked about himself. His friends are gone? By gone, does he mean...should I ask? No...it would bring back too much memories and I don't want him to feel depressed. After Clarence finished talking, Raeyliff laughed for a moment, then looked at Clarence and smiled. "Dude, if you were depressing I would've noticed, but you aren't. But you do blush a lot though. As for falling in love easily I can't really help you, because I don't really know how that love business all works yet either. But maybe you'll find a girl who's into guys who are shy and nervous and blush..." here Raeyliff grinned and whispered so only Clarence could hear "...and like to trip and fall into the snow as well. Who knows?" he said jokingly. 

Clarence's face turns extremely bright red when Raeyliff says something about him falling in the snow."Shut up!" Clarence says with a exasperated, but light hearted tone. Clarence frowns lightly at the comment about a girl liking him."Yeah..... I don't think I'll find a girl that I would date or who would date me." Clarence mumbles and blushes again and looks at his hands. Clarence looks up and smile at Raeyliff, trying to get out of that slightly depressing conversation."So, are you dating anyone? I know you said you don't really know what love really is but that doesn't mean you don't like anyone. I don't really like anyone, well.... yeah no." Clarence says with a light smile, looking at Raeyliff. I wonder if I'm going to have to tell him I'm gay? I'm fine with telling him just wondering...

Raeyliff laughed and then smiled and listened to Clarence. "I have hopes for you anyway. You're probably going to be more successful than I am in finding your love. But that's fine with me, I think." he looked down, then back up at Clarence. When Clarence asked if Raeyliff was dating, he shook his head. "I like a lot of people as friends. Honestly, I don't really think about falling in love and all that anymore. All what's on my mind these days is just leveling up and escaping Aincrad, if that's a good thing anyway. But to answer your question, I don't have a girlfriend, not here or in real life."  

Clarence smiles as Raeyliff laughs on his comment."I've already tried to find love.... things don't always turn out that well." Clarence's mind slowly fades to thinking about Sakuri. His first love on this game, who is now dead."Had my fair share of trying to find love, but that didn't work out well. I think you'll find someone. You are a great guy so far, funny, and a quite a looker." Clarence laughs lightly on the last part, but never denying what he said. When Raeyliff says something about him never having a girl friend, Clarence gets slightly depressed. Well that definitely rules him out... A slight frown forms on his face as he thinks."Well, I think you should try to meet some people and try to find someone you like. Being all by yourself is a lonely way to go, and not a fun way either."

Raeyliff frowned. He felt bad for Clarence, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it. After all, love is love; you can't control it no matter how hard you try. He looked at the ground for a bit, and then looked up when Clarence said that he's sure Raeyliff will find one. I don't remember looking for a girlfriend though, I don't think I will. I just want to level up, and...live..."Thanks man. And hey, love isn't always by your side. Sometimes it will not work out, and when it does you just have to get over it and move on. Believe in yourself..." here Raeyliff again grinned and tried not to laugh "and watch out for the ground, if you understand." Raeyliff covered his mouth as he yawned a bit and stretched then looked back at Clarence. "Not sleepy, just...the warmth..." he grinned. "Someone you like as a girlfriend, you mean, or some good friends?"