(PP-F1 & F3) A date she said? (Rolland & Susano)

The clouds rolled over the first floor of Aincrad, as the birds where chirping, the players now up and about, as Rolland opened his eyes and looked up to see the same old ceiling. He got up, and realized that he had fell asleep in his clothes from last night, he sighed and stood up, his snow white hair dancing as his sapphire blue eyes gazed at the room. "*Yawn* Susano, *yawn* must still be in her room, I should go and wake her up." He said as he stretched his body and opened his door, leaving the room he had, locking it and meandering towards Susanos room, and he knocked on it. "Susano, you awake, we have a so called date to go on." He said teasing her about her little blunder of blushing from last night, as he stood there, in the same black coat as before, military pants and combat boots, his sword now in his inventory and now equipped, as he waited for her to answer him.

Susano's night was a restless one filled with a single reoccurring nightmare of a giant werewolf chasing after her through the fields. No doubt trauma from the events that had occurred yesterday. Sprinting through the field she would begin climbing up through what appeared to be the same tree that she had been sitting with Rolland. Breathing heavily she would gasp as she continued climbing as the beast sank a claw into her boot. Screaming out she would kick her other foot down upon the beasts  hand snapping one of the claws making the beast howl in pain snarling at the base of the tree once again circling about her she would now hurriedly race to the top clinging desperately to the branch. Still asleep the doors knocking would fall upon empty ears she would toss and turn murmuring a bit in her sleep which slowly grew into louder cries of discomfort. Curled up in her bed Susano was dressed in nothing but her underwear at the moment as that was her usual manner of sleeping bundled up in her bed. Curled up in her dream at the top of the tree she would look back up as the wolf now was snarling in front of her face, his mouth widening across face and clamping down, shrieking from the dream she would sit up abruptly partially under her covers.

Rolland heard Susano's screams and banged on the door, trying to open it, as he was yelling. "SUSANO!" "Susano, open the door please!!" He yelled as he tried to unlock it, he looked around and busted his but getting down the stairs and looked at the Inn keeper. "I need an extra key to the room that the young woman I brought here last night, now please." He said as the Inn keeper handed him the copy of the key and he ran back up the stairs and to Susano's door, as he placed the key in the door he unlocked it and flung himself in, as he ran to Susano, "Susano, wake up, whats wrong!?" He yelled as he shook her, trying to wake her, not even paying attention to her clothing at all.

Being shook by the strong arms of her companion she would begin to stir staring up at Rolland who was now holding her up out from her covers still relatively raddled from the dream. Inhaling and exhaling she would allow herself to fall against his chest her own hands gripping a hold of the shirt of the man that had awoken her. "Roland," she grumbled still partially asleep now attempting to hold back tears. "I don't remember giving you a key?" She puzzled over completely having forgotten the dress that she was in.

Rolland sighed, "Glad to see your okay, what happened?" He asked as he looked at her, "I asked the Inn keeper to give me a copy, Susano, what's wrong, was it the nightmare you told me about?" He said now holding her close to him, as he hugged her, and pulled her away looking at her eyes now, his own sapphire blues now even more deeper blue than before, as he was worried. As he chuckled and patted her head, "You can tell me when you feel ready to, or you can tell me now, whatever makes you feel better." He said to her, pulling her back into a hug, and comforting her.

Hugging her compatriot she would still feel herself trembling slightly from all of it, "I'm ok now, I just ... had a nightmare."  Shivering she shook her head trying to get it off of her mind. "I don't really want to talk about it right now," her arms would grasp about his torso in attempts to continue comforting her. Her amber eyes would look into his deep blue before closing once again in attempts to break away from the hug. "Aren't we suppose to be getting on our way to the third floor than. As soon as she would be released she would stand up out from her bed still dressed in striped undergarments.

Rolland smiled and stood up, as he let go of Susano, and chuckled, "Yeah your right we shoul..." He finally realized the clothing Susano had and he quickly flipped his hood up and turned, blushing, "Oh god, I'm sorry, let me just.. let you change." He said quickly leaving Susano's side and out the door, as he feared her slapping him again, as he closed her door and waited outside, *Oh crap, I saw her sleeping clothes, she's going to kill me.* He thought as he waited by the stairs for Susano to walk out, he didn't know what she was going to do to him after what he saw.

Susano stood her toes against the wooden floor as she realized that she wasn't properly dressed for their adventure yet. Frightened by her lack of apparel she realized that she had fallen asleep once again in only her underwear. Completely ashamed of her current state of attire being viewed by a man she had hardly begun to know. "Gah! Turn around! And stay turned around!" She was blushing profusely from the turn of events. As he left from the room she would scroll her hand over the HUB and reequip all of her cloths from earlier still horrendously embarrassed from Rolland seeing her even if it was for good reasons.

Rolland knocked on Susano's room and spoke, "You almost ready in there." He asked, wondering if she was ready yet or not. he sighs and goes through his inventory and takes off his coat, and goes over to a more relaxed outfit. A grey tank top, with a white one under it, a pair of blue denim pants, and a pair of blue sneakers, he liked being in black, but sometimes the classics were good as well. A Rolland walked to the wall facing opposite of Susano's door, he propped one leg up and leaned against the wall, waiting for Susano to walk out.  

As she fully equipped herself Susano would push open the door revealing herself once again this time properly dressed in her usual outfit as she didn't find any need to equip armor when heading off to the beach. Standing within the doorway of her room she would disappointingly stare over toward Rolland, "You tell anyone of this, and you will find yourself hanging upside down from a tree in the field. Got it." Her arms would be crossed as she began walking away to the entrance of the inn. She didn't seem all that pleased about the whole ordeal but she was still planning on going through with the whole thing.

Rolland nodded, "Trust me, I wont." He said as he walked behind Susano, keeping his distance in case she got angry, "I'm sorry i barged in, but when U heard your scream I just stand there and do nothing." He said being honest about it, as he began stepping his pace up and looked ahead, he saw the clothing store, as he walked up to it, he held the door open. Allowing Susano to walk in, as he followed her in after she did so, and looked around, "Go ahead and take a look, I'll find mine after we get yours." He looked around as he said that, trying to find something he could wear in case she picked her faster than he would expect.

Susano would continue walking ahead until Rolland took over leading her to a shop that was presumably meant for buying clothes and possibly bathing suits as the case may have been. As she looked about the shop she began to worry about the entire outing especially after the beginning of the day she was having. I've already been seen in my underwear maybe I should bother with finding an actual bathing suit after all. Feeling a bit off as she looked around the store, when she saw a pretty skimpy outfit. Blushing she enjoyed the bathing suits design slowly approaching it and looking for a place in the room that she could swap out to see what she looked like in it. Seeing a mirror out in the open she would frown as the game really didn't seem to think about privacy besides in the Inns. Pulling up her HUD she would begin peeking through her held items temporarily equipping the bathing suit. Deactivating it she would then stare at herself in the mirror before wondering what Rolland would think about it.

hoshina-shugo-chara-6ae374504372c6353594

Rolland looked about, as he saw Susano take a suit to the back, as he turned his head away to give her privacy, he found himself one suit as well, a pair of trunks. Ones that were rather dark, it was a dark grey color, almost black, he picked them up and placed them over his waist, *I guess black will work this time.* He thought to himself as he turned around, "So you done in there, let me see?" he said asking Susano to come on out, "Come one Su, i want to see, can't be that bad, I think you'll look great in it." He said beginning his compliments, and throwing a nickname for her as he waited for her to walk out.

-Using him as an example of Rollands appearance, but lets use this as him for now.-

0006-kakashi22gu.jpg

Hearing his compliments from behind a rack she would blush a bit embarrassed from how revealing it was still looking over the knots that were holding the bottom together. "If you laugh or stare I'm going to beat you understood," she grumpily stated stepping out in the bathing suit unsure if she want to buy it. Her glistened with a beautiful sun kissed tone. Hiding herself with her two arms attempting to cover up her entire torso.

Rolland saw her and blushed, "You look amazing Su, like I said, not that bad on you, looks great on you, fits you well." He said blushing as he looked her over and then turned his head and smiled. "My turn now." He said walking over to the mens area and putting on his outfit and then walking out, his pale peach skin shined as the light hit it. His hair now pulled up as he slicked it that way, he covered his left eye, and let his right stay open, as a tattoo appeared on his arm, his body tone was ripped as he was fit as fit could be, a six pack and all. As he looked at Susano, "How do I look?" He asked her, his dark grey trunks now on and his body exposed like Susano's, he gave her a smile and then walked to her. "It's going to be fine, if you didn't want to do this, then why'd you put the bikini on, you look great in it, I like it." He said complimenting her and praising her good looks.

Watching his face she frowned and blushed as he did as well feeling ashamed of wearing a bikini, but she knew that other girls would probably be wearing the same type of suits and she couldn't bear being out dressed in public. Standing their awkwardly in her bathing suit she would turn around to not allow the other customers to view her before realizing they would be getting a view of her butt. Falling to the ground she would quickly slip back off opening her HUB and reequipping all of her usual armor. As Rolland came out she would be tossing her hair back behind her back and nod, "It looks good on you."

Rolland frowned as he saw her put her clothes back on, "You don't like it?" "I thought you looked cute in your bikini." He said complimenting her again, as he sighed and pulled up the HUD and clicked the buy icon. Paying for the bikini she got and his own trunks, and then equipped his regular clothes on, as he looked at her. "Well are you ready Su?" "There's a place that is secluded from all the other player on Floor 3, I know of it by mistake, if you feel embarrassed we can go there." He said, holding out his hand for her to grab, as he as ready to get going, his hair now flopping back down and his eyes gazing at her own.

"Oh no, I love the bikini ... it's just. I told you how I don't get out much. It's more that I didn't get out ever and mainly stayed most of my life cooped up in doors playing stupid games or studying or reading for school. So, I'm not really use to being so exposed even if it is in a bathing suit." Sighing she would begin to twirling her fingers about one another trying to not become overly flustered by what she just said. As he mentioned the secluded section he knew she only grew more uncomfortable, "I think I will be fine in the opening with everyone else watching. Lead the way."

Rolland nodded and began walking, as he took Susano out of the shop and into the plaza as he looked at her and smiled, "I so your a gamer girl huh, that's pretty cool, and you doing work for school seems really admirable." "You had a goal and you stayed with it." He said to her, as he got to the gate, and smiled, "I'll see you on the other side." He walked up to the gate and chuckled, "I've always wanted to say this, teleport floor three, Beam me up Scotty." He said as the gate flashed white and he used the famous catch phrase from Star Trek, and gated to floor threes plaza. As he stepped out he looked behind him and waited for Susano to appear.

-OCC: No problem.-