[PP-F1] The Looking Glass Disappears (Ranpu)

Oske watched as Ranpu destroyed the boar. It shattered into little blue crystals, then disappeared into nothingness. She jumped up and down, a big smile on her face. "Yay! You did it!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around Ranpu in a hug. "Ok. Let's get into the safe zone so you can heal without a healing potion or crystal."

Oske grabbed Ranpu by the hand and pulled him into the safe zone, watching as his health bar went up. "Let's keep fighting. When you get a little better, I can give you a new spear."

• 2 weeks later...

Oske pursed her lips. “I don’t know. It sounds a little… risky, you know? You’re so low leveled, and I don’t want you to die or anything like that. We can fight some wolves, okay? They have about 6 health, but the bigger they are, the more health they have. Their bark is worse than their bite, so you don’t need to worry, haha.†Oske paused again. “I don’t have enough materials to craft you a weapon right now. Maybe if we hunt some wolves, we can get fur, which I can trade for some iron or something.â€

Oske started to step out, then gently took Ranpu's hand. She smiled back at him. "We can hold hands, right?" she said with a sweet giggle. She then led him outside of starting city, avoiding the boars that spawned nearby. As they walked down a dirt path, a weak-looking wolf spawned with red glowing eyes. Oske jumped back a little, making sure that Ranpu could get the kill.

Wolf: 6/6

Ranpu: 7/7

Ranpu, now warmed up from the boar fight, seems much more coordinated than before. He almost dodges a swipe from the wolf, but gets nicked in the calf. Ranou uses the time the wold is off balance to solidly pierce the wolf's leg. The wolf yelped and was slightly limping due to its wound. Ranpu readied himself to go on the offensive.

Roll ID:8808

Combat: 8 (1basedmg+1skill=2)

Mob: 7(1basedmg)

Wolf: 4/6

Ranpu: 6/7

Oske paused when she saw Ranpu's battle tactics. Even though he was very new, he was getting the hang of things pretty quick. She was quite proud of his sudden progress, and seeing him training to be the best he could be put a smile on her face. "You're doing great, Ranpu!" Oske exclaimed. She jumped up and down happily, watching as the wolf and Ranpu faced off. She knew she'd step in if she needed to, but she currently didn't.

Ranpu started to thrust his spear toward the wolf, when the wolf lunged at him. Reacting quickly, Ranpu pulls his spear toward him and uses the shaft to push the wolf away. He saw that the wolf was not as easy to hit as a boar. The wolf was not discouraged by the shove, quickly regaining its balance. Ranpu hoped that the wolf jerky would be worth all this trouble.

Roll ID:9063

Combat: 3

Mob: 5

Ranpu: 6/7

"B-be careful," Oske stuttered. It had been a close encounter, and the wolf could'e snapped down its jaw and taken the skin right off of Ranpu's face. Oske wanted to be supportive for her boyfriend, but she was quite worried that he might get too badly hurt and be scared away from fighting ever again. She also wanted to talk to him, but she was nervous that talking to him would distract him. She gripped her cape in her hands, watching with anxiety.

Ranpu heard Oske's anxiety. "Don't worry Oske, I got this under contr-" Ranpu was cut off by the wolf going to a quick bite on Ranpu's ankle. Ranpu grunted in pain and immediatly slammed the shaft of his spear onto the wolves back. The wolf yelp and let go, but did not seem injured in any meaningful way. "I got this under control" Ranpu said, finishing his statement. 

Roll ID:9065 

Combat: 2

Mob: 7(1basedmg)

Ranpu: 5/7

Despite his injury, Oske couldn't help but giggle. Her giggle turned into a laugh, which she stifled with her hand covering her mouth. Ranpu really was a funny player. He was so comically dumb and hopeless that you would just want to give him a big hug, like a stupid bear that gets its head stuck in a gate. Oske also noted his health bar, which she promised herself she would get him out of there if he fell to 4 HP or less, as a critical hit from the wolf would kill him at that point.

Ranpu heard Oske giggling. He loves making her happy. Oske was the best friend he ever met. Was she perfect? No. But Ranpu didn't like perfect. He liked Oske. The wolf got another bite in while Ranpu was distracted, this time on his arm. Ranpu grunted again. He goit carried away too easily. Predicting Oske's concern, Ranpu reassured her again. "That was intentional. I'm trying to make it think i'm incompetent so it lets its guard down."

Roll ID:9169

Combat: 1

Mob: 8(1basedmg)

Ranpu: 4/7

Oske watched as Ranpu's health neared the yellow zone. Once it hit that, she'd step in. Oske heard Ranpu say something dumb again. "Are you sure it thinks that? Because I know it--it's evident," she teased. Keeping a close eye on the wolf, Oske unsheathed her sword just in case the wolf landed another hit on Ranpu. She really had missed him... Blood rushed to her cheeks, and she averted her eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Oske watched as Ranpu's health fell into the red zone. She gasped in horror, then shoved him back. He was no longer in harms way. She gripped her sword tight, knowing that now she had entered combat with a mob with low health and that she wouldn't be recieving a reward because of that. However, Ranpu would've died if he was hit one more time. She swung at the wolf, which dodged and snarled at her.

Roll ID: 11393

Combat: 1

Mob: 2

Oske: 47/47

Ranpu: 2/7 (out of combat)

• 4 weeks later...

ID: 13505

BD: 1 (epic fail)

MD: 2 (fail)

Oske slashed at the wolf again, narrowly missing. However, her over-extended arm caused her to fall flat on her face. The wolf was not amused, but it waited for her to get up. As she brushed off her cape, she glanced at Ranpu and saw a familiar figure approaching the two. "Wait... I didn't no Mian was here, too... Is that you, Mian?" she called.

Oske: 47/47

((new post order: Oske, Posuto, Ranpu))

Posuto sprints towards the two shouting "Don't you dare hurt my brother you stupid wolf!". He quickly ducks past the two of them, and in one swift action brings the tip of his spear down onto the head of the suprised wolf who is only able to watch. 

He then turns to Oske "And you-!  Oh. Hi Olivia..." He says awkwardly realizing he had just stole the kill. 

BD:10(1basedmg+1skilldmg+2criticaldmg) 
MD:2
LD:18

Wolf:0/6
Posuto:5/5

• 2 weeks later...

Ranpu sees his brother run in and take the kill. Ranpu wonders how Posuto knew where he was, considering how Ranpu almost never left the starting area. Ranpu is embarassed his brother found him being saved by Oske. His face reddened as he felt his insides squirming... as if they were spaghetti, trying to fall out of him. "You didn't need to do that, Posuto" Ranpu managed to mumble.

Oske paused, looking at the two. "Oh! Hey, Mian. Or should I say Posuto? I'm Oske here, by the way," she said with a smile, waving slightly. She glanced at Ranpu, then noticed his embarrassment. She giggled slightly. "You know what? Fighting mobs here really isn't what we need to do. Let's head to my bakery and catch up, shall we?" she asked gently, sheathing her sword. She began to lead the two to the teleportation portal in town for floor 4.

Roleplay Complete

Rewards:

+200 Col (Oske)

+200 Col (Ranpu)

+1 SP (All players)