SP-F6) The waterfall of the sage [Completed!]

Jacob for the first time was on floor six. He already didn't like it. There was no male NPC's and tere was a lot of trees, bugs, and huge leaves everywhere. He strode in Amazon and knew tere was a reason for him to be here. He was after what was known as te waterfall of the sage. He had accepted the quest and now was about to go into the jungle. He grabbed his blade. He then began to cut through enourmous leaves.

Jacob kept slicing through the leaves until he heard a noise. Many noises. It sounded as if something was heading straight at him. He held his blade and looked for an oncoming target. He then noticed some bone white figures with spears. O away Jacob screamed at then but they wouldn't listen.

Jacob 13/13

Bone Indian 12/12

Bone Indian 12/12

ID 5487 BD 9 MD 9

Jacob looked at the first bone figure. It kept his spear in front of it leaving its sides exposed. It charged and Jacob hit its spear away and then slashed at it perfectly hitting. The bone figures health went down. The Kacob felt a sharp pain in his back. The other bone figure stabbed him followed by the other one. Jacobs health went down as well.

Jacob 9/13

Bone Indian 7/12

Bone Indian 12/12

• 2 months later...

ID: 12948 BD:2 MD:10

Jacob watched as one of the bone white figures advanced. Jacob held his blade out at it. The indian moved fast avoiding his blade and Jacob struck at it. Jacob missed and it moved forward advancing on him. It stabbed him with its spear and then traded spots with its partner. Jacob looked at the red gash on his chest. It did not give him pain whatsoever. Jacob looked at the figure and whined, "Do you have to get in my way?" It made a sound the was like a chuckle, like it would be funny if he died today.

Jacob 7/13

Bone indians same

ID 12969: BD: 6 MD:8

Jacob looked at the second bone indian. It was slightly taller than the last and the jaw was broken off. The area around its eyes were cracked and the eye sockets were black from the dirt. It pointed its spear at him. It made a thrust at him and it struck him good in the ribs. Another red gash on his skin. Jacob swung his blade at him in retaliation. It met the bone figures right clavicle and his whole shoulder became free of its body and it exploded. It backed up quickly and the other one held its jaw opened in surprise then stepped forward. Jacob looked at its wide open jaw and said "You guys are funny!" It closed its jaw like those words offended him.

Jacob 6/13

Bone indian 1 7/12

Bone indian 2 8/12

ID:12979 BD:10  MD:7

Jacob stepped back to try to find a weak point in the indian's stance. He took back another step and fell backwards landing in water that soaked him up to his chest. He got up and realized. The skeleton had an advantage. He was higher than him. He focused on a tree that had fallen. It stretched from him past the indian. The leafy jungle could help him after all. He stepped onto the tree and sprinted past the indian and turned around to face the creature. He slowly walked toward its ready stance and it swung at him striking his legs. Jacob  crushed into its skull with his sword. The skull was nearly crushed. It squealed and ran and traded with its companinion.

Jacob 5/13

1 2/12

2 8/12

ID:12984 BD:10 MD:1

Jacob looked at the second one who was not as much damaged as the first. It repeatedly stabbed at him making him have to dodge back to the water. Then he heard it. A huge soud of watewr hitting water. He was to busy earlier. He turned around. The waterfall! It was right here this whole time. He felt a soothing experience as his mind calmed. He was now relaxed and focused and he looked at the skeleton and the way it moved. He advanced quickly then jumped back then thrust his blade at the creature confusing it. The blade collided with its sternum and its vertebreyal column.It retreated back to its friend.

Jacob 5/13

Indian1 2/12

indian2 3/12

ID:12992 BD:8 Md:1

Jacob stepped out of the warm water. He stepped on the fallen log to get on top of the hill. The first wanted to attack with its spear again. Jacob snickered as it stabbed at him and hit a tree. The spear was lodged in the tree. He moved over and around. He went to slice it in two, but before he could do it it made a terrible moaning sound that rattled Jacob's bones. Jacob smashed its head in and then looked to the last one. He heard the skeleton behind him explode. He knew it has bursted into a blue light. The other one seemed to be angry as it stepped forward. It raised its spear and made the terrible, bone rattling, moaning sound again.

Jacob 5/13

Bone inian 3/12

ID12994 BD:8 MD:4

The thing looked mad. It made another moaning sound before charging at him. Jacob slid under the fallen tree to get away. He got up and began to run again. He looked back just as the indian jumped over the log. It screeched and chucked the spear barely missing his head. The thing was unarmed so Jacob turned around looking at the creature. It made a screeching noise that hurt his ears. He quickly struck it and put away his weapon. "Class dismissed he said. He looked back to the waterfall. He looked at how filthy he was. He thought if mom showed up she would kill him. He went to his inventory and took off his shirt then changed his jeans to purple shorts and he went under the water fall.

As soon as he found himself under the waterfall he quickly felt the crushing force of the watewr on his body so he moved away and scrubbed himself which cleaned him. The water was soothing. His health even regained. All the sore muscles and the pain had faded. His red gashes were gone. He sat on one of the flat stones in front of the waterfall and changed back into his jeans, black T-shirt and purple sweatshirt. he then closed his eyes and then opened them and stared into the soothing waterfall which relaxed him even more. He took long deep breaths of the cool evening air. He kept starin g right into the waterfall.

Jacob finished it. He finished what it had told him to do. He sat on one of the rocks and looked straight into the waterfall. He closed his eyes then opened them again before he got up. When he opened his eyes he seen him. A paler skinned, red eyes, coal like hair, dressed in all black him was staring right at him from inside the waterfall. Jacob screamed. He fell back and the face moved now it was a whole body coming at him from the water. He climbed onto the rock Jacob was standing on. "Hey little Jacob boo. What are you doin?" Jacob looked at him eyes full of fear, Go away! You sound like a girl!" The boy wagged his finger at him, "You mommy wouldn't want you talking like that now would she? Call me Random. As for thinkning I sound like a girl I am copying your voice little boy. Anyway I dont look like this, Oh wait! I do! cause'you look like a girl. See?" Random grew longer hair and grew skinnier on the chest and legs. The he returned. "Lets talk, Jacob. You know your mom hates you right? She always has and always will. Oh wait, she can't cause'she's dead isn't she?" Jacob looked at him full of rage.

"My mom is not Dead! She loves me too! All you are is a big bully!" Random shoved Jacob and then said At least I don't need girls to save me from murderers, now do I?: Jacob looked at him full of anger. "Mari... she is my friend. At least I have friend you big bully." Random looked at him for a moment and then chuckled. "Your mom is dead so you can't find her I am sorry. Oh wait! No i'm not now am I! Okay class over! recess time you small insignificant child!"Random pulled out  Shadow Stinger. Jacob pulled out Shadow Stinger as well. "That's my sword!"Jacob looked at him.  "C'mon you weakilng," Random looked pleased. As if he were having fun.

Jacob 13/13

Random 13/13 3 base damage/ lost all skills

ID 13009 BD:6  MD:7

Jacob stood on the same rock as Random. Random looked around and said "Start!" Random swiped his blade across Jacob's left arm. The red gash let out red shards thickly. Jacob needed to get away. He jumped from rock to rock. He got a few rocks away from Random.He held out his blade and listened to Random speak. "No one loves you! You will die alone!" Jacob had enough. "Shut up! You're just jealous becuase you have noone!" Jacob grabbed his blade and slashed at Random one he got close and the blade collided with his rib cage. "Don't talk like that about my mom!" Random chuyckled and his health replenished a little.

Jacob 10/13

Random 10/13

ID:13010 BD:10 MD:8

Jacob watched as the boy healed that one health. Anger flooded through him. This boy had a power he didn't. Random had a face on him that was deathly calm. The water soothed him and made him calm. It all made sense now. They were all connected. The boy healed from his anger. It fed off his anger. That is why he's being me. That's why im here. To learn how to calm down and control myself. Jacob calmed down and looked at the boy. Jacob gestured the boy at him. Random advanced quickly and swung his blade at Jacob. Jacob dodged and thrust his blade into the boy. Random started to lose his calm. "Stop being calm! You're mother hates you!" Random struck Jacob with his foot and Jacob fell into the water. Jacobb swam to a ruck and climbed on top.

Jacob 7/13

Random 5/10

ID:13012 BD:8 MD:4

Jacob crawled back on top of the rock. Random was already after him. Random was two rocks, one rock, on the same rock as him. Jacob threw his legs out tripping Random. He fell to the ground. Jacob stabbed him with his blade. the force of the blade pushed Random to touch the water. He screeched and black shards flew into the waterfall. Random was dangerously low on health. Random looked straight into his eyes. "Don't you think there is a reason that they adopted you?" Jacob held his blade ready to finish off the boy.

Jacob 7/13

Random 1/13

ID 13024 BD:3 MD:7

jacob thrust at him with his balde but before he could do it Random rolled into the water. Random swam to another rock and clibed on. Jacob jumped to his rock and swung Shadow Stinger deadly close to Randoms body. random took his chance and thrust his blade at Jacob. Jacob could not deflect it in time, and the blade collided with Jacob's chest. Random pushed Jacob into the water. He held his blade ready to strike at any moment.

Jacob 4/13

Random 1/13

Jacob swam to the next rock and climbed on. Jacob looked at Random and said a few simple words. "Have a nice life." This seemed to throw Random off and Jacob made his attack then. He jumped to his rock and took his blade across his neck. Random started to disapear in black shards and not blue. Jacob sat on the rock and closed his eyes and the black shards flew into the waterfall. Jacob closed his eys and he felt better. His health began to increase. Jacob stood up and Grabbed his sword and put it in the sheath on his back. Jacob felt calmer now with less problems than he did. Now it was time to go back to town.

Jacob grabbed his sword and waded through the water and reached the jungle again. He cut down some leaves that were in his way when he heard a starnge sound from the trees. He pulled out his sword and looked at the trees. A red-brown monkey sat in the trees looking at him. Jacob smiled at the creature. "Hi little monkey!" The monkey sniffed the air then screeched. It bared it teeth and jumped to the ground. It started to come chasing after him. Go away you furry beast!" yelled Jacob. Jacob slid under the log and was about a quarted of a mile away from town.

Jacob 13/13

Monkey 8/8

ID:13143 BD:4 MD:10

Jacob held his blade at the monkey. Running, backwards he readiewd a counterstrike. The monkey faked Jacob and leapt by him so Jacob struck the air missing it and the monkey was behind him. The monkey screeched the monkey attacked Jacob hitting him and smashing him into the ground. Jacob rolled and thee monkey moved he got up and ready to an stndby position. The monkey was back up in a tree about ten yards away. Jacob moved again toward town. The monkey was still chasing him.

Jacob 11/13

Monkey 8/8

ID:13148 BD:6 MD:5

Jacob watched as the monkey leapt to another tree quickly chasing him. Jacob heard a noised and turned. The monkey was on the ground now. Jacob stopped and knew its pattern. Jacob moved forward and the monkey faked him which Jacob predicted. It was behind him and Jacob struck it and flew to the ground and went from green to yellow in a split second. Jacob looked at it and said "You're smart. You're fast. Sadly, you have no strength or endurance in attacks. Yet, I do amire your techniques. Jacob readied his blade. He was ready himself.

Jacob 11/13

Monkey 4/8