(PP-F1) Yet another redhead? (Sir Alonne & Aedan)

A luscious vivid sight, a young man walking about the floor of the Town of Beginnings, his emerald green eyes glancing at all the female players near him. His crimson colored red hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he strutted through the streets. Walking at his normal speed walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, a blue clear sky is what he saw as he then looked ahead and began walking again. His clothing elegant as he picked them out to be, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots. A sword was strapped o the back of his waist, one that not may saw, it was a Flyssa, a weapon from old age, used to cut through armor like it was paper due to the weapons design. It was a rather elegant weapon, and one that came to love seeing as he sat down at the fountain, and began looking up at the sky, as it was rather nice out today.

-Starter Weapon-

One Handed Curved Sword: Flyssa (With Scabbard)

-Cloth clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

Aedan, a tall individual in his late teens was just sitting next to fountain, enjoying the weather. His short red hair's bangs were covering his face. He looked at the man who just sat down at the same fountain with his big, golden-brown eyes, examining the other redhead. He was wearing a shiny iron vest that also covered his neck and a blue robe under it. His gloves and boots were made of iron, and he was was also wearing a leather belt and a white cape. The two sides of his cape was connected by an iron chain at his chest, that had a crosses at both ends of it. He looked like a templar knight. Next to him, there was his weapon. A two-handed greatsword of an unusual color; Purple. The sun was shining on it's huge purple blade. It's color wasn't the only thing that was unusual about his sword, the sword's edges were made like they were damaged, like something took bites out of it, altough it was sharp in these holes too, and it was simmetryic. It was sort of like a huge key. It's point was like very other sword's. The cross-guard was painted blue, and was leaning towards the blade. The handle was also purple, and there was a dark blue gem in the pommel. He looked at the stranger, and said with a smile:
"Oh, hey there. The weather's really nice today, isn't it?

Alonne looked to his left to the sound of a voice as he saw another redhead near him and he gave a smile, "You betcha, I like this weather, nice and cool." As Sir Alonne looked at the other players gear and made a quick not in his head. *Note to self, this guy looks serious, don't piss him off.* He thought and pinned that little note to the back of his mind and spoke again, "Well that's some impressive gear you have there amico, the names Sir Alonne, but you can all me Alonne." He said as the amico wording was translated in the language this player Alonne was speaking to and it showed it was Italian he spoke. The translator bubble appearing above Alonnes head and then disappearing after its job was over with, and he smiled at the player, knowing about the bubble above his head. While Sir Alonnes gear wasn't anything to be proud of, he still relied on it, as he wasn't envy of this players gear, in fact it wasn't he cup of tea, Sir Alonne enjoyed the Japanese style weapons and gear, as he was half Japanese to begin with, and also Italian for his other half. His own short spiky red hair reaching almost to his eyes, as the Emerald orbs gleamed at the other player, for he was interesting to Alonne now.

"Actually it's just a standard beginners gear, it just looks fancy, but don't tell nobody!" Aedan laughed to hide his embarrassment. He chose this gear because it looked cool, but since he was trapped in the game he was afraid that players might think he is higher level than he actually is. The foreign words the man said caught Aedan's attentions, as he himself wasn't japanese, he was happy to another foreign player.
"Anyway, my name's Aedan. Your Italian, right? I'm actually foreign too. I'm Irish, but I'm living in japan. I was living there since I was born"
He sighted and reminiscenced about his time in the real world. He thought of his family, his little sister, his friends. He looked into to distance and began fantasizing about his return to the real world, completely forgetting he just started a converstaion. He shook his head and clenched his fist. He tried to not think about those things now. He looked at Alonne again. He was impressed how calm he was, while his situation was pretty much the same as every other player's. Since he was trapped in the game he didn't have one moment where he wasn't worried about something.
"Your also level 1 I see. To tell the truth, I don't like VRMMORPGs, they are not my thing, sooo i'm a "bit" worried that we're trapped in one. A VRMMORPG is the last place I wanted to trapped in. SAO's the first I ever played and i'm a complete... how is it called, a noob maybe?"

Alonne looked at Aedan, and when heard about the gear being only for looks, Alonne drew his own and showed Aedan, "Its a Flyssa, this litle bauty was wielded by the Berber and is a traditional sword of the Kabyles tribe of Algeria and part of Morocco during the 19th century and earlier. These type of swords come with blades of various sizes from 12–38 inches (30–97 cm), this one is about 32 inches long, and this type of sword was used to break open mail armour, which was still worn in that part of the world in the 19th century." He said showing the elegant sword off and then sheathing the blade away, as the weapon if no one looked at too well one could mistake this for a Katana. As Alonne looked at Aedan, he smiled, "Yeah noob is the wording to use, but that's what we have all those maiali outside the gates to kill." The word maiali translated to pigs as he was referring to the boars outside the town, and he had a grin on his face as he was prepared to go hunting if needed ,as he was 100 percent sure that he was wanting to get stronger now. He stood up and then looked at Aedan, "So?" "Shall we?" He asked him, not sure if he was ready though.

"Oh, okay. I'm a little worried, but we can try."
Aedan was really suprised. It was the first time somebody in SAO offerded to help him. He even felt a bit moved by it.
"Soo.. How many VRMMOs have you played by now?"
He was afraid that the number would be so high, that there would be no chance for him to compete with other player. He stood up and picked up his purple-colored partner, his weapon, and put it in it's shealth that was on his belt. He decided there's no more running away. He already wasted too much time running from this world. This is the world he lives in now, he has to play by it's rules. He never entered combat before, so he was quite nervous, but he realized, that in order to survive, no, in order to help the community survive he has to take his part in clearing the game. He finally had a goal other than his own survival. But to achive that, he had to get stronger, and that was the difficult part. He felt ready, and even if they were only low level mobs, he thought of it as the first step of clearing the game. HIS first step to make a difference.

As Alonne nodded to the player and began walking he listened to him ask him how many other VRMMORGP's he played and Alonne turned with a smile. "None, this is my first, but I've played a few other MMO's and MMORPG's." He told Aedan and as he got into the fields, he drew his Flyssa and the silver like blade reaching 32 inches reached barely tot he ground as he then flipped it backwards in his hands. Letting the cold steel rest on his skin as he walked with Aedan, and as he got up the hill he looked over it to see nothing around him, Alonne sighed and turned to Aedan as he yawned from the boredom of nothing being around him. "You know Aedan, do you know why humans yawn?" "It's meant  to help us control our oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, but not only that but it shows the boredom humans have as well, as right now, it can be from the boredom I have here or if I am tired." He said, as his field of work finally was coming out, and he looked at Aedan, hoping he understood him, and the words he said.

Aedan was suprised that by his answer, he looked quite confident playing the game. They walked towards the exit of the town, the gate. Aedan opened the gate and they went outside. Outside, there were the fields. It was pretty plain. The other player was touching his Flyssa and got up a hill. Aedan yawned from boredom. He looked down at Aedan and said something about yawning. Aedan looked at him confused, raised on of this eyebrows and just stared at him. He started laughing seeing how proud Alonne was of himself for being so knowlegable.
"Oookay... let's pretend you didn't say anything, 'kay?"
He smiled and he got up the hill too. He looked around. The scenery was very plain, but it had that beautiful feeling of solitude to it. He enjoyed the emptyness of what he saw. Then, he noticed a brownish mob in the distance. It was a boar. He grabbed his sword, put it on his shoulder and started running to the mob. He was a really big fan of fantasy fiction and his favorite part of them was the sword fights. He remembered how the characters used their sword in movies he saw and books we read and tried to mimic it.

Alonne watched at he saw Aedan run towards something in the distance and he ran after him, "Hold up chap, thats a Sus scrofa, you need to think before your rush in." He yelled as he dragged his Flyssa on the ground and ran towards the boar as he said it's scientific name to Aedan. As he got close to the boar he saw there was only one of them and Alonne rushed in for the first attack, his silver like blade gleaming in the air as the light reflected off it.

Battle Results: As his blade missed the target, the boar leaping back, his fiery red hair blazing through the air as he went flying back from the boars attack. Making him lose some of his HP, Sir Alonne stabbed his Flyssa into the ground and skidded back as he stopped finally and he stood up, dusting his clothes off. "Well you blasted little boar, guess your my next dinner course then." He said as he looked at Aedan, "Switch laddy." He said to him as his Italian accent started coming through.

Party

Sir Alonne: 6/7 HP

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Aedan: 5/5 HP

Alonnes Combat Results 

[Rolled a 2] #ID 5638 

[boar takes 0 damage]

[Plus one extra Damage;One-Handed Curved Sword Rank 1: Novice; +1 DMG]

[0 points of total Damage on Boar.]

Sir Alonnes Stats

+1 Damage:One-Handed Curved Sword Rank 1

Enem

Boar: 4/4 HP (1 Point of Damage)

Boars Dice Roll

[Rolled a 7] #ID 5638

[sir Alonne takes 1 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: Fail to hit
[2-5] Miss
[6-8] Hit: 1 point of damage
[9] Critical: 2 points of damage
[10] Hyper crit: 3 points of damage  

Aedan rushed at the boar, but stopped just before it, jumped behind it, grabbed his sword tightly and spinned once while sliced the boars back. Aedan felt a special kind of excitement he never felt before. As he watched the red line appear on the boars back he felt like he was untouchable, altough it was just a boar. The boar turned into blue little crystals and dissappeared. Aedan fel like he got one step closer to clearing the game, altough it was still far away.

"Well, did I do good?"

He asked Alonne.

Party

Sir Alonne: 6/7 HP

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Aedan Stats: Novice Two-Handed Straight Sword (Rank 1) (+1 dmg)

Sir Alonnes Stats

Enemy:

Boar: 0/4 HP (4  Point of Damage)

Aedan Combat Results:

Rolled a 10 (3 DMG + 1 (Rank 1 two-handed straight sword perk)

[2-5] Miss

Alonne nodded as he sheathed his Flyssa, "Yeah you did pally, real good job, excellent strike, though I do say that was some fancy sword fighting ability there." "Where'd you learn to fight like that?" He asked Aedan, and rubbed his neck as he was hurting from being hit by the Boar, his red hair fluttering in the wind, as he has seen fighting like that in movies and other games, but never in real life. As his Emerald green eyes stare down Aedan, he had a feeling he did that from watching some movie or game before SAO.

"I acutally didn't "learn" it. I know it may sound stupid, but I've seen it in a fantasy film when I was younger. I was still in elementary school I think. I only remember that it was the last movie I saw with my mother before she was hospitalized." Aedan sighted. He still hasn't got over her mother's death after so many years since she passed away. Aedan put his sword in it's shealth. His golden-brown eyes felt empty and sad. He was thinking about his past, and all the could have beens that could have occurred in maybe another timeline. Maybe in one he didn't get trapped in SAO. Maybe in one his mother's still alive and well. He quickly put these taughts to rest, and began to focus on his new goal: Clearing the game.
"So, wanna kill another one? You didn't get the chance to shine this time, you were pretty unlucky. Or do you have something else in mind?"

Alonne eyes widen when he heard about Aedan mother, "What was she hospitalized for, my father is a Neurologist, Cardiologist and a few more things, if you want, when I get out, I can have him look at your mothers files, hell even I can, I am a Associate in Neurology, Cardiology as well, I went to Harvard like him to get them." He said looking at Aedan, and then speaking again, "I don't mind the fact that I didn't get to kill one, but that would be stupendous Aedon, lets truff off." He said as he began walking again, as he was hoping that he could at least get a decent kill in, or at least some damage into the next one he came across.

"Well thank you, but, even if you look at the files you still need to dig veerrry deep into the ground to anything to her now, if you know what I mean... I was only 9 when she died. A 9 year old shouldn't have to lose his mother."

Aedan recalled the times he had with her mother. He realized that every person trapped here has his own family too, and these familiys would be destroyed if the player would die. He didn't want to see a family destroy itself again. He founded another reason why he needs to get stronger.

"But enough drama for today, let's go kill some pigs." Aedan smiled at Alonne.

Alonnes frown came across his face as he looked at Aedan and kept quite, *Oh dear... I didn't know... I see why he is soo willing to get stronger.* He thought to himself as he walked the field and then he saw it in the distance. Another boar and he smiled as he drew his Flyssa again and held it like the last time and he rushed at it once again and hoped that this time he got something this time.

Battle Results: As like last time, his blade missed the target, the boar leaping back again, he went flying back again as the boars attacked him. Making him lose some of his HP, but this time he didn't stab his Flyssa onto the ground and instead went sliding back on his side. He got up and dusted off the attack and walked back to the boar, "Same as before Aedan, kill it." He said as he looked at him with his Emerald green eyes.

Party

Sir Alonne: 8/9 HP Leveled Up LVL. 2 > LVL. 3 HP increased 2 points

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Alonnes Combat Results 

[Rolled a 3] #ID 5647 

[boar takes 0 damage]

Sir Alonnes Stats

Enem

Boar: 4/4 HP (1 Point of Damage)

Boars Dice Roll

[Rolled a 8] #ID 5647

[2-5] Miss

Aedan ran towards the boar with his sword out of it's shealth, ready to attack. The boar and him attacked simultaniously, the boar ran onto him with hi fangs, damageing his stomach, but he was able to swing his sword against the boar and land a successful hit on the boars neck.

Aedan's HP: 6/7 (takes 1 damage)

Alonnes' HP: 8/9

Boar's HP: 2/4 (takes 1+1 damage)

Skills:

Aedan: 2handed straight sword rank 1

Alonnes: 1 handed curved sword rsnk 1

ID: 5650

Battle: 7

Mob: 7

He looked back at the othet player an said:

"Switch! Finish it."

As Alonnes saw his attack miss, and Aedans hit, as well as his getting hit, he kept his composure calm and focused on the boar, as his Flyssa pointed at the boar now, and he went in. Thrusting his sword at the boar, as in fencing and tried to trip it up, slashing and thrusting as the boar knew to stay out of his range and he saw an opening, and he rushed in. Going for another slash.

Battle Results: And like before, his attack failed and he expected the bar to hit him, but that wasn't the case, as it fell to its side trying to avoid his attack Alonne looked at Aedan, "Switch now, kill it." He said to him, as he slide to the side allowing him to go in for the attack, his red hair dancing like a flame in the wind, and his eyes gazing at the already dead boar.

Party

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Aedan: 6/7 HP

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Alonnes Combat Results 

[Rolled a 5] #ID 5653 

[boar takes 0 damage]

Sir Alonnes Stats

Enem

Boar: 2/4 HP (1 Point of Damage)

(-2 HP) Aedan's attack

Boars Dice Roll

[Rolled a 3] #ID 5653

[2-5] Miss

The boar and Aedan seemingly wanted to redo their previous clash. Aedan instead of straight on attacking, jumped up, but the boar was running really fast, and Aedan ended up falling on the ground with his face in the dirt. The boar also tripoed as ge tried to thurst into Aedan who eas apperantly no there. Aedan and the boar wew just laying on the ground for some time, looking at each other like they tried to tell each othet "I know what you feel, I just got my pride destroyed too in mere seconds", both embarrased. The boar got up, and soon after that Aedan got up too. Aedan looked at Alonnes. He looked really focused, Aedan was sure he' ll be able to kill it this time.

"Your turn bud, hopefully you don't have to eat grass like me and the boar just did..."

He spit out a little grass while talking to Alonnes.

Aedan hp: 8/9

Alonnes HP: 8/9

Boar's HP: 2/4

As Alonne saw Aedan miss and the boar miss as well,, he predicted that this day would be long of they continued this battle like this, as he saw the boar getting up. Hearing him say that it Alonnes turn to attack, he nodded and flashed the flat side of his Flyssa at the Boar. Making it turn towards him and he jumped back, smiling as he tossed his sword up into the air, making it spin and allowing the Boar to have false hope as it got closer to hi he smiled and as the shadow of his sword came down he grabbed it and a flash is what was next.

Battle Results: As a flash came from his Flyssa, Sir Alonne had cleaved the boar in two pieces, straight down the center, and he began walking, as the tow halves flew past him he sheathed his Flysaa and the boar exploded. "Well one kill for you and one for me, that should be good for now, lets go relax now." He said as he began walking and patted Aedans shoulder giving him a good job look on his face and tried to find a place to rest now.

Party

(-1 HP) Boars attack

Alonnes Combat Results 

[Rolled a 3] #ID 5655

[boar takes 1 damage]

[2 points of total Damage on Boar.]

Sir Alonnes Stats

Enemy

Boar: 0/4 HP (1 Point of Damage)

(-2 HP) Aedans attack

(-2 HP) Sir Alonne's attack/kill

Boars Dice Roll

[Rolled a 3] #ID 5655

[sir Alonne takes 0 damage]

[2-5] Miss

"Wow..."
Aedan was blown away by the way Alonne killed the boar. He tried to memorize the technique while he was watching. Aedan and Alonne want back to the town and sat down on a bench. Aedan was pretty tired by then, and he was also quite hungry.

"You really went to Harvard, Alonne? Did you go to college?"
He asked him, still unable to believe it. He was only a high school student, but he never met anybody who went to a such a high-class university, so he was quite interesed in it. He wanted to know what it was like.