(PP-F1) Yet another redhead? (Sir Alonne & Aedan)

"Si, I did, and at the age of 17 I graduated from my High School in Japan and moved to the US for a a few years and went to the same University as my father, and I am still taking the same courses he took." "Neurology, Cardiology, and I am a registered Therapist, just like him, and yes I am young looking, I'm 21." He said to Aedan as he entered the town and smiled, "It's not that hard, my grandfather is a professor there so I got in with some help from my family, was hard work but I am an Associate in those two courses and I am still taking more as we speak... well I was before I got stuck in here." He explained to Aedan as he sat down and looked at him, "Come sit down." He sat patting the fountain area where they first met and he gave off a grin to him.

Aedan's eyes opened wide while he was listening to Alonne. He never met somebody who was from such a high-class family.

"Wow that awesome! Your family's quite something. I'm a little jealous."

Aedan sat down.

"21? I thought you were around my age. I'm only 17."

While talking about school, he realized how much he missed his schoolmates, and that by the time he get's out, they most likely will graduate from there. He felt like  like time stopped for him and the other players, while their own world's time is faster than ever.

Alonne smiled as he spoke, "Don't lets looks fool you, I may look young, but thats because I my genetics are so." He said to Aedan and then looked up to the sky, as he then looked back at Aedan and spoke, "Don't be jealous of what others have, just be grateful for what you have, Envy is something you don't want on your system." He said to Aedan, as he knew jealousy and Envy were nothing more than the same thing, just broken down into a different category of the topic.

"I think jealousy is acutally a really healthy feeling to a certain extent. It drives us to want more. Seeing someone who has more than us makes us want to be more successful in life."

Aedan looked up to the sky, his eyes filled with ambition and said:

"Of course I'm grateful for what I've got, but does this mean that I can't have a desire for more? Does this mean that dreams and goal are pointless and we should settle for less? I don't think so."

He crossed his legs yawned. He looked up to the sky again. The sun was going down. The sky had a very warm orange shade to it.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Even if it isn't real, it feels just like in the real world."

Suddenly his stomach started growling, signifying that he was hungry.

Alonne smiled as he heard Aedans stomach growl, "Yes, it is, but I think your friend there has other plans other than looking up at the sky." He said pointing at his belly and then stood up, "How bout we grab a steak in the Tavern, it should help us with our progression in the game if we feed our in game hunger." He said holding out a hand to help Aedan up, "Come on pally, lets get a move on." He said to him awaiting for him to take the helping hand and he could get something to eat as his own stomach made the same sound but was rather more louder than Aedans.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

Aedan started laughing, a little embarrassed and took his hand and got up.

When he heard Alonne's stomach also growling, he couldn't help but smile. Then he started thinking about the game's rules, rules that he didn't know much about.

"Alonne, I've got a question about the game's mechanics. Can you die from hunger? Maybe if you're starving your health starts to drop or something like that?"

Alonne rubbed his chin, "Hmm... could be possible, but if you think about it, we technically can't die of hunger here, our bodies in the real world are being feed through tubes and such." "I think in here, it just effects you stats and not HP, but I could be wrong, you never know, but I digress, lets get some food." He said as he walked to the Tavern and opened the door up letting Aedan in and then himself as he found a seat in the back and took a seat letting his pal do the same. As the waitress came up and he spoke, "Steak, rare please, potatoes wedges on the side with Rosemary, and green bean with lemon pepper, as well as a glass of Sweet tea." He said as the NP nodded and then looked at Aedan waiting for his order, while Alonne stared at the pretty NPC, she had blonde hair, and blues eyes, which he kinda liked. His own Emerald green ones locked onto her, as he gazed at her beauty, *Wonderful, Kayaba you are a genius, this world....it's so real.* He thought to himself as he listened on to Aedan.

Aedan looked at the NPC his friend was looking at. He found the NPC really attractive, but also felt disgusted looking at it. He only felt emptiness looking at it, like it was the most realistic doll he ever seen, but, still, just a doll. He hated NPCs as friendly reminders of him being trapped here, like every time he came past one it would tell him to enjoy his visit here while his real body lies in a hospital uncocious.

"Do you come here often?"

• 3 months later...

Alonne just chuckled, "Not really, I just come here when I have free time, not very often that I do though." He said with a slight grin and then waved the NPC away as he continued to look at Aedan, his own emerald green eyes. The very same that he wore his glasses with but not in SAO, he wore his contacts the day he put the NerveGear on, so his glasses never registered into the avatars facial data. He smiled and leaned in, "So tell me, what about you?" "So you come here much?" He asked Aedan the same question, the very same one that he asked Alonne, and wondered what his response would be. May perhaps be the same as his, or something entirely different, this was a different person, and not everyone had the same answers to the same questions given.