(PP-F1) The time of the night (Sir Alonne & Destiny) (Completed!)

Hair blazing through the the air, his eyes cool and calm as he strutted through the streets. Walking at his normal speed walking pace as he gazed up at the sky, a blue clear sky is what he saw as he then looked ahead and began walking again. His clothing elegant as he picked them out to be, a men's fashion blue blazer, a pair of midnight blue dress pants, and is favorite pair of black leather combat boots. A sword was strapped o the back of his waist, one that not may saw, it was a Flyssa, a weapon from old age, used to cut through armor like it was paper due to the weapons design. It was a rather elegant weapon, and one that came to love seeing as he sat down at the fountain, and began looking up at the sky, as it was rather nice out today. As he got up and began walking into the field he looked about and noticed a lake near him and he went to it, and just stood there, as he watched the water shimmer, the wind blowing, making his red hair dance in the wind, as his Emerald green eyes gazed at the water.

-Starter Weapon-

One Handed Curved Sword: Flyssa (With Scabbard)

-Cloth clothing-

Chest: Men's Fashion Blazer (Blue) 

Legs: Men's Fashion Pants (Midnight Blue) 

Feet: Men's Combat Boots (Black Leather)

Destiny was running through the fields.  She was doing her usual daily stress relief of running until she couldn’t run anymore.  Destiny could feel her body ache, her legs quiver and her arms felt heavy.  “Just… a little.. bit more…†she thought to herself.  Destiny saw a lake in the distance and ran towards it.  Destiny sprinted through her last few steps and then just collapsed.  Her body ached all over.  Destiny panted for air as she rolled over onto her back.  Her arms sprawled out Destiny looked up at the sky.  She laid there for a while trying to catch her breath and regain some of her stamina.  

As Alonne turned his head, as he heard the sounds of panting, as he knew something was near him, he looks and sees a figure, as he walks to it, he see's it is a female player and he grinned, as he walked up to her. He bent down and his Emerald green eyes gazed at her, while his vivid red hair danced in the wind, "You okay there cuite?" He asked her, going on with his usual flirtatious self and walked around to her legs and held out a hand, "Here grab on, I'll help you up."  He said to her as his rather large hands were ready to help her up, his eyes locked onto her and his voice, rather light, and yet masculant, as he had a slight Italian accent in his voice.

Destiny blinked.  She was looking up at the sky that when this figure came out of the corner of her eyes she wasn’t able to make out who it was entirely.  Destiny heard their remark and laughed at it.  It left a smile on her face.  She reached out for the hand that she could barely see and then when she was back up on her feet she finally was able to see the person.  “He’s……He’s….. beautiful..†she thought.  Destiny was stunned by this person.  He was more than handsome.  If there was a god, this would be him.  â€œUhh…†she said softly and turned away.  Destiny blushed slightly as she said,  “Thank you..†

Alonne was a little stunned by her, as he walked around her and bent down to see her face, "Your welcome there miss." "May I know your name?" He asked her, taking her hand and kissing it, "My name is Sir Alonne, or you can call me Alonne, or Sir Knight if you want." He said flirting with her abit and removing his hand from her grasp and looking up at the sky, before returning it to her once more. "So mind telling me what a lovely little rose like you is doing out here?" He asked her as he bent down again to look at her eyes once more, as he wanted to keep eye contact with her.

Destiny blushed when Allone kissed her hand.  She wasn’t used to this kind of attention and didn’t know how to react.  Destiny paused and bit and stumbled upon her words,  “Uhhm…. Uh.. My… My…My name is Destiny….†She said with a  little smile at the end.  Destiny blushed a bit more when she thought about his next question.  “Umm.. Well.. I was running…† she said with a bit of a quivering voice.  “OH my gosh….He’s…. He’s too much..† she thought to herself.  Destiny wanted to fan herself but she couldn’t,  not when he was watching. 

Alonne chuckled as Destiny was reacting and he spoke, "Destiny, that's excellent name, strong and beautiful at the same time." He said turning his body and when she said that she was running he turned back around. "Are an athlete Destiny, you sure got the body to match it." He said giving her more compliments and flirted with her some more as he looked her eyes once more,  deep brown color is what he saw and he got closer to her, as he wanted to see her eyes. "Wow, you have pretty brown eyes." He said to Destiny as his own Emerald green ones deepened in color as he smiled and backed up, "So Destiny, care for a some fun?" "I mean we can stay here all day and I can just keep looking at those eyes that are such a deep brown color." "Or er can go I don't know... a swim, here's a lake, and we are safe here, this area I heard about doesn't spawn enemies." He said to her, his voice rather more soothing than before as he was being rather suave about this all.

Destiny blushed harder.  All of his compliments were really starting to get to her.  It made her a little weak in the knees and made her want to collapse all over again.  Not due to fatigue this time, but to this overwhelming amount of compliments that she was getting from Alonne.  Destiny was becoming mystified by his soothing voice.  Not only did he have a way with words… but it just seemed as though he just knew what to say, and when exactly to say it.  Destiny brought herself back to reality,  “Um…Sure, fun sounds good!† she said as she playfully shoved Alonne near the water.  “The last one in is a rotten egg!† she called out as she ran.  Destiny started to unequip her items till she was only in a bandeau and her shorts that she was wearing. 

When Destiny said that she would love to swim, he shoved him aside playfully and ran towards the water yelling last one in was a rotten egg, as he stumbled and saw her change clothes fast with the HUD system. He blushed himself when he saw this and opened his own HUD and unequipped his gear til he was in his boxer shorts and he ran towards the water as he saw Destiny get to it first and he dove in after her. Alonne swam after Destiny and came up and peeked at her, "Guess I am the rotten egg." He said as he got closer to her and was nearly a feet away from her, his emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the waters reflection and he smiled at her.

"Destiny, have you ever had a boyfriend, because you seem to be rather shy when I give you these compliments, like just earlier about your eyes and such." He asked he as he swam around her, and then behind her, as he got closer and whispered into her ear, "Because if you haven't, it's a shame, a gorgeous woman like you shouldn't have to be alone." He said to her as he giggled abit and wrapped his arms around and gave her a hug, "Thanks for coming to swim with me, miss brown eyes." He said as he let go of her and swam abit away from her and then around to face her, his eyes locking with her own as he smiled, his pearl white teeth gleaming in the light of the water.

Destiny watched as Alonne seemed to swim circles around her, until he stopped. Destiny felt the feeling of Alonne’s arms wrapped around her.  She instantly felt queasy.  This wasn’t normal for her, all this stuff that was happening.  But Alonne was sure handsome and even looking at him made her feel weak.  “Um..† Destiny didn’t know what to say at his remark.  “Everything is happening so fast….†She thought to herself.  Destiny could feel her temperature rise and her face get warm and red.  Destiny took in a deep breath and spoke in a stern tone,  “Actually….†She said,  Destiny stopped her sentence once Alonne was facing her.  “He’s looking right at me…. Right into my eyes….†She thought to herself.  “Oh my god.  His smile..†  Destiny blushed hard.  “You’re welcome, Alonne… As for what you said… I have had a boyfriend before, just not in this world…†Destiny looked down at the water after she had finished her sentence. 

Alonne smiled and he swam closer to her, and placed his hand under her chin propping her head up so he could see her face, "Well, if you want, I could fix that for you." He said as he got closer to her, "But only if you want me to, I could make you happy, more than ever." He said as he smiled at her again and let his hand go and wrapped his arms around her again, looking straight into her eyes this time, as he was pulling the suave moves on her. His eyes gave off a cool and calming effect from his Psychology classes in Harvard and his voice was more angelic like, something he learned when treating patients there as well, as hie arms were firm yet gentle, and his smile as ever so bright. He swam there, holding Destiny, while keep them both afloat. 

Destiny blushed as she was closer to Alonne and his beauty.  She could practically feel his breath on her face. “…uh…..um…† She didn’t have much time to respond, Destiny felt the feeling of Alonne’s arms wrapped around her again.  Destiny shook a bit and blushed even more.  “Gosh.. If… If…†Destiny couldn’t even think of the words.  She was left speechless.  She stared up at his beautiful eyes, as his majestic hair seemed to accent it.   Destiny squeezed her eyes shut when she realized how close she was to him.  “I…I think I’m going to have.. A panic attack…† she thought to herself.  This was all too intense for Destiny to handle.  If she didn’t have a grasps on herself she would be shaking in Alonne’s arms.  

Alonne felt Destiny shaking in his arms and he realized it, and he calmly pulled her to the shore and set her there and he sat abit from her, "Destiny... are you okay?" He asked her, not sure if it was him doing this or something else, but all he knew distance was the best for now, as he was now in his more professional mood. Seeing how his touch made her shake and he looked at her, "Was it because of me?" He asked her, his calming voice speaking to her as he scooted just abit closer, and placed his hand on hers, his whole mood now different, more mysterious and aloof, as he looked at her with his emerald green eyes. "Destiny if there is something wrong you can tell me." He said wrapping his hand around hers, now him being more than flirting with her, he was trying to figure out what went wrong with his embrace of her.

“Yes…†she said softly as she looked down at herself.  “I…I….I’m fine.† Destiny suddenly felt Alonne’s hand on hers.  â€œHis whole…Demeanor has changed…†she thought to herself.  “Yes…It is a bit because of you….But….It’s just… I’m not used to this kind of attention…†she said as she looked up to him and smiled.  “As for anything being wrong… No… Not really.. I am just… I am usually a bit more reserved… And honestly it scares me a bit that you’re….Well…. You can make me like this..†Destiny laughed a bit under her breath and stood up.  Destiny nearly fell over due to her shakey legs, but she caught herself.  “Say…What are you even doing out here in the first place,  Sir Alonne?†she said with a suspicious tone of voice. 

Alonne looked up, "To be honest, I was trying to escape into the wonders of nature, my mind loves this view, and seeing the sights really helps me whine down a lot." "How bout you miss athlete, what about you there?" He asked her, as his Emerald eyes locked onto her Brown ones and he stood up and stared at her, "May I ask you the same question?" He asked her, his voice rather curious about her being out here as well.

Destiny glanced from side to side, attempting to not look into those emerald eyes again, but they just seemed to allure her gaze.  “Well… I was running.. And sometimes I like to push myself until I collapse or my muscles fatigue beyond compare… I just find running very…†Destiny threw her arms back and laid on her back with her arms above her head.  “…Freeing..† she smiled as she thought about her run.  Destiny laid stretched out for a while as she looked up at the sky.  “Alonne?†she asked in a questioning tone.  “What made you come to this… Well… How did you end up here…?  You seem like the last person I would never meet here…And well.. We are stuck here now..â€

Alonne bent over Destiny as she laid on her back, his emerald eyes gazing down at her, "Well if you want me to give you it in layman's, I did it because the technology dealed with the human brain as me and my father both are Neurologists, we found the technology to be rather interesting, the way the device reads the electrical impulses of the human spine." "De-crypts it, and re-writes it to allow the NerveGear to understand those impulses in ones and zeros." He said to her and he was now over her, "But most of all, I think what got me here was to find something more with my life, try something new, something I never had done before, and well guess what."

"Your the first thing I have never had in my life, someone this close to me before, I mean most women find me too strong and too forward, but you seem to allow me to get this close to you, and it makes me feel like someone like me can be as close to someone like you without being pushed away, I was thinking, maybe we can go on more dates like this, what do ya say, will you go out with me?" He asked her, as he smiled, "I'm not saying to love me instantly, all I' saying is, will you give me a chance?" He asked her, his eyes gleaming as his voice was soothing and angelic like, while his red hair danced in his face.

“Um….uh..†Destiny blushed heavily, probably more than she had previously.  “..uh..new…..life…..chance….†she repeated the words that he had said.  Destiny’s heart beat increased the more she thought about it.  Destiny felt like she was about to faint.  Destiny reached her hand out to gently touch Alonne’s face .  “I…..I…….I….I† she could barely utter the words out.  Destiny was staring into those beautiful green eyes.  “I feel so cold..†she thought to herself.  Destiny’s vision started to blur.  “I think..I think I’m going to-“ she could barely murmur the words before she fainted. 

Alonne looked at Destiny as she had fainted, he grabbed at her hand and called out to her, "Destiny, wake up please." He asked her, and sighed, as he opened his HUD and formed his shirt putting around her and then picking her up and walked her to the town. With her in his arms he kept her close to him and walked the fields finally taking her into the town and towards the Inn, as he entered the building shortly after coming into the town and he grabbed the key and walked up to the room he got and entered it with some ease. As he closed the door with his foot and laid Destiny on the bed, he went to the door and locked it, as he pulled up a chair and sat in it, as he formed his pants and looked out the window, "Destiny, please wake up." He said to himself as he kept his eyes on her and yet averted his eyes away when he didn't need to look at her.

“Huh…Where am I?†she thought to herself.  Destiny barely moved but her eyes fluttered a bit.  “I had to have been dreaming….That… That just had to have been a dream…†Destiny’s vision was still blurry but she looked around a bit.  “Alright… I’m in a room…I had to have been dreaming, there is no way in hell that there was someone like that….I mean… No way…None of that happened.†  Destiny quickly tried to sit up and felt things starting to get dizzy.  Destiny put a arm around her waist and then put her other hand to her head.  “uhhhh…†she said to herself.  Destiny thought she was alone until she noticed a shirt on her.  “Oh god…†she said to herself.  Destiny looked around the room and there she saw the one person that she hoped to not see at this moment.  Alonne.  Destiny looked at herself and still noticed herself scantily clad in her bandeau and shorts. She jumped when she had noticed and pulled the sheets upon herself.  “So I wasn’t dreaming…†she whispered to herself.