(PP-F1) The time of the night (Sir Alonne & Destiny) (Completed!)

Alonne at this time had fallen to sleep as he had waited a few hours for Destiny to wake up, and he fell over and out of his chair and slammed his head on the floor, as that snapped his eyes open and he quickly got up. "Ugh, wait, oh that's right, gotta to see if Destiny is awake." he mumbled to himself and turned his body seeing her awake, "Well, glad to see you only fainted, was going to be scared if it was a brain condition or something like that, how you feeling Destiny, I mean you gave me a scare out there." He said trying to get up and lost his balance, "Oh please not this again." He said as he had finally lost his equilibrium and could not stand up, "Destiny I can't stand up correctly, please excuse me Destiny." He said as he grabbed the chair and tried getting up and used it as his leverage to stand up, and he sat down and placed his head on the table, "Oh dear god, I am tired,, this isn't good." He said as he rubbed his head and stayed there at the table.

Destiny watched as Alonne stumbled all over the room and across it back and forth until he was able to slightly stable himself on the table.  Destiny jumped up, forgetting about her scantily clad nature and ran to Alonne’s side.  “Hey, hey….†She said as she put her one of her hands on his arm.  “It’s okay… I think you should lie down before you hit your head on something again.†She said she maneuvered herself so her arms were on his upper torso steadying him.  Destiny blushed slightly due to the fact that this was the first time that they were this close outside of the water separating them.   Destiny started to walk backwards to the bed, and she brought Alonne along with her.  Their bodies nearly touched and Destiny started to blush harder.  “I really think you should lay down.† She whispered. 

Alonne looked at Destiny and smiled as she brought him to the bed, "Thanks Destiny, but it's not from that, I have a balance disorder, one that can't be cured, as it only happens when I stand up too quickly or I am tired, I guess I did both today." He said as he felt her skin and he liked the warmth and he laid down, as he turned his head and laid on his back as he held out his hand, "You know its about 5 oclock now right, its going to get dark soon, where are you going to sleep when it becomes time, all the other rooms are filled other than this one." "You can share this one with me Destiny, I mean I can sleep on the floor if you don't like that idea." He said to her, as he lightly grabbed her hand and gave her his gentle eyes as even his grasp was gentle yet strong and he was rather weak right now, from his disorder and all.

Destiny set Alonne down slowly on the bed and leaned against the side of it.  She listened to what he had said to her about spending the night in the same bed as him.  Destiny blushed.  “Well.. Actually this is about the time that I go for a run.†She said defiantly.  “I do have about thirty minutes to spare if you want me to spend some more time with you.† She said as she turned towards him.  “Oh but however, a man of your caliber must be so busy.  I mean you must have a busy schedule today and well…. I don’t want to keep you awaiting your slumber.† Destiny teased Alonne.  Not only was it fun to give him a taste of his own medicine, but she enjoyed this.  Destiny stood up and equipped her clothing again; her jacket, her banded corset and scarf.   "Well, Sir Alonne..." she said as she grabbed his hand and kissed it.  "What is your decision.?" 

Alonne looked at Destiny, and liked this side of her, "Actually i am free til tomorrow, and plus I would like to spend time with you, even if it interrupted my plans." He said as she now kissed his hand and he smiled, grasping hold of hers and pulling her down next to him, "Until you leave for your run, lay here with me." He said as he gave her soft sleepy eyes, meaning he was in is what most ladies called it, his smexy eyes mode, his Emerald green eyes getting big as he nudged her arm. He was wanting to feel her next to him, and he didn't mind it at all, as he did have plans but Destiny was more important than the plans he had, as his red hair danced in his face, and his voice soft and angelic like again.

Destiny rolled her eyes at Alonne’s remark about desiring to spend time with her even if it meant interrupting his plans.  Destiny felt his strong tug as she pulled her down onto the bed so she laid next to him.  Destiny looked back at Alonne’s eyes, which were ever so dreamy but so sleepy as well.  â€œWell… Sir..†she smiled as she said this.  Destiny pushed Alonne onto the bed so he laid on his back and she was on top of him.  Destiny gently placed her forehead on his and looked back into his green eyes.  “It seems that my plans of running seem to be…..†she paused to think of the word.  “pressing…†she gave Alonne a mischievous smile and then pushed herself off of Alonne and stood up.  

Alonne found Destiny to be even more beautiful when she was truthful and when she was on top of him, and she was looking in his eyes and he smiled, "Well Destiny, I think you win this round, you seemed to be better at this than I thought." He said, as she threw him for a loop and he laid there, as she stood up, "I think your right, you should go and have your fun, I will be gone by the time you come back." He said to her and then turned, "See you around sometime then Destiny, go on and have your fun." He said as he pulled the covers over him and tried to fall asleep as Destiny should go and have her fun, all he was doing was holding her back, and she didn't need baggage now.

“Alright.† Destiny said as she headed for the door.  She enjoyed playing Alonne’s game back at him.  Destiny knew what to do and how to act when it came to this.  But when it came to showing her true colors to Alonne, that was something that had not happened yet.  Destiny opened the door and looked back at Alonne.  “Hey Alonne?†she said in a soft soothing tone, that was alluring along with calming. She waited until they made eye contact to say, “Goodnight.†and blew a kiss to him.  Destiny winked as she waved goodbye and swiftly moved out of the walkway and closed the door.  Destiny left  or her run.  

Alonne turned as he looked at Destiny, seeing her eyes and her blowing him a kiss, as she left him alone, he smiled and fell asleep, trying to get the rest he needed. As he finally did, he woke up 30 minutes later like he planed and got out of the bed, nice and slowly, and equipped his gear. Taking the key, and walking out the door, he grabbed a piece of string and place the key on the end of it and hung it on the door nob. With that he left the building and into the streets as he walked the opposite direction of the Inn and into the Alleyways, as he then slide against the wall, and stayed there, as he made a new friend, but at what cost? He sighed and kept himself hidden and fell asleep again in the Alley, this time, he was under a few boxes as he made a fort for himself, knowing there were no other rooms, and he would rather give Destiny her time alone from him.

Completed!
>>><<<

*What we get?*

400 Col per completed page: 1 Page:400 Col

Col divided between us: 2 [sir Alonne & Destiny]

We got 200 Col

Sir Alonne & Destiny got one skill point.