(PP-F4) What it means to mess up (Pyro) [Complete]

"You are one dead bastard." Arekkusu said to the man, who didn't seemed phased by the threat. "You sir have lost a right... To exist in any world... Prepare yourself to be ashamed of your existence!"

Arekkusu leapt at the man, who stepped to the side without a counter attack. Arekkusu didnt give the man that chance yo escape, slicing to the side once again, causing the both of them yo get in a sword lock. He looked at Ignite, who spun around his blade to add more power to his side, the sword lock having a leverage. Arekkusu grew mad, and the man was on the bad side of it.

ID:5861. Bd: 4. MD: 6-3

Arekkusu: 48/50

Pyro:22/22

NPC Attacker: 21/21

Pyro frowned at Arekkusu who seemed to get angrier by the minute... but maybe that was a good thing? The more fuel he had the better he would be in the fight but it might also mean he could to something dangerous. Pyro watched from her safe spot with a worried look on her face and continued to chew on her bloodied fingernails. The other hand was stiff to her side and she crossed two fingers for good luck. A childish thing to do; sure but Pyro didn't care she just hoped it wouldn't be so bad she had to interfere. 

Ignite pushed onto the blade, soon causing the blade to flame, but Arekkusus body kept the blade from burning by having Ignite direct the flames his way, he wasn't going to burn up Pyros blade. Arekkusu pushed forward in the sword lock, but the man let go, causing Arekkusu to stumble backwards. Then man tried to slice Arekkusu by his neck, but Arekkusu ducked under the blade and grabbed the mans arm and twisted it into an armlock. The man tried to punch Arekkusu with the other arm, but Arekkusu gripped the mans hand and ramped up the pressure until he felt a liquid in his grip. It was the blood of the mans knuckles, if Arekkusu didn't let go, he could rip off the mans hand. Instead, Arekkusu used both of the arms in his gripped to wrap them around the mans neck, then grabbed the mans blade, letting him go real quickly. Arekkusu jumped from behind the man one more time, holding the swords to the mans throat, ready to slit the mans throat. 

"To die is quite an adventure now ISN'T IT!?" Arekkusu exclaimed to the man, tightening the grip and choking the man. "Heh... don't worry...Death itself isn't scary, it's fear that drive us to think of it as bad... show me the fear of death, you might just avoid it...Like hell I will let you go though."

ID:5968  Bd:2 Md:3

Everytime Arekkusu dodged an attack Pyro gasped. Her heart was beginning to race and she became scared. She also felt awkward, standing in her spot, chewing on her fingers with nothing to do. She was glad she didn't have to fight for the time being though because she wasn't sure it was possible for her to do so. She wasn't ready to fight again and probably wouldn't be for a long time.

The man kneed Arekkusu, but Arekkusu slit the mans throat quickly, his resistance useless. Arekkusu then looked at the Phoenix Wing, it was in his possession, then there was Ignite, who returned to Arekkusus inventory. The man fell on his knees and coughed out blood and layed himself down on the ground. Arekkusus hollows eyes stared down at the man vainly. He didn't like the man, so weak, just one hit and he was down and just about out of the fight. Arekkusus muscles tensed and his blood ran so cold throughout his body. The man was dead, and Arekkusu wasn't going to show any mercy. He'll let the man suffer before his death. Arekkusu sliced the blade through the mans body and into the ground, shackling the man, causing him to scream. Soon, he saw a wave of monsters headed his way, and Arekkusu looked back at Pyro. He handed Pyro her weapon and the said one simple sentense. "The work is done here... let's get out of here." Arekkusu then walked away, soon hearing pieces of data shatter, and Arekkusu smiled creepily with his eyes closed.

ID:6003  Bd:8  Md: 9

Pyro closed her crimson eyes while Arekkusu... finished the NPC killer off. She didn't want to watch. Her eyes opened when Arekkusu started to walk away; she sheathed her weapon when he gave it to her and noted the smile on his face. She ran to catch up with Arekkusu and walked by his side. "You... you didn't enjoy that did you?" Pyro asked worried for his health. She probably should have worried about her own health but seemed fine at the moment. Her brows were furrowed a frown made its way to her face. 

The flames on Arekkusu then lowered, burnt out, he his eye slowly becoming brown again, his sadistic smile become a frown instantly. He just... Killed someone... An npc sure but... He let the man suffer before his death, that'd coldhearted of someone to do. Especially in such a way in which a man suffers before he dies... and whats worse? When Arekkusu lost it... he DID enjoy it... what was becoming of him?

"Seeka..." Arekkusu said shivering. " That...T-that was, was, was EXACTLY how I killed Seeka... And this time I didnt even hesitate or look back... Is, this, me? No... No, no , nooo! NO! This cant be happening!"

Arekkusu then turned his head to Pyro, then his shivering stopped, he felt a little normal again. She said that she would try to help and he would try to help her. They can't turn on each other yet, not while they are still having the problem. "Please..." Arekkusu said to Pyro. "Don't ever become like me..."

"Become like you?" She started. "T-There's obviously s-something wrong with both of us. But I don't think you're so bad... we can't help it. I don't think you like killing, honest, like I said you couldn't help it. I didn't even try to stop you... and Seeka, she pushed you over the edge what could you expect? Please Arekkusu s-stop!" Pyro stood in front of him and crossed her arms, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. "L-Listen to me..." Her voice cracked and trailed off.

Arekkusu then snapped out of his trance, still shivering naturally, but he actually stayed calm. This is where he had to help, and he didnt mean personality, he didnt want Pyro. To be a murderer.

Arekkusu for once in this moment actually grinned a little bit, trying to feel better a little bit. He brought out Ignite and she comforted him by standing on his shoulder and nuzzling him. He turned around to see that his insane side scared her, and thats what he wanted to avoid. He had Ignite towards her to comfort her, then he smiled at her to make sure she knows that he is listening. It hurt him to see the water in her eyes, and he regrets being so cold to those he cares about. "Please speak." Arekkusu said to her. "You have my attention."

Pyro rubbed her eyes. "You need to f-forget Seeka... and that NPC. You're n-not a monster. It's going t-to be hard but I believe in you. Don't put yourself down by remembering thing from the p-past." She laughed a little because now Pyro was giving advice that she didn't even follow. But if Arekkusu listened to her, than she would try to forget too. Forget about everything that made her cry or feel like a terrible person.

"Not.. remember... the past?" Arekkusu repeated with question. You can forgive sure, but forget? Arekkusu wanted to know if that can actually happen. He hopes it could happen, that would make his life a lot easier. he needed something to ease the pain, at least while he is trying to recover. He didn't want to hurt Pyro, he didn't want to hurt himself, he just wants to at least live a normal life, or as much of it as he could. Arekkusu looked at his Violin in the inventory, it was a true instrument, not like his sword, an instrument of death. "I'll try...but what about you... you said you've done things too... so why don't you forget?"

"I-I was going to wait for your answer... I'll try too. I mean you can't completely erase it from your mind but forgetting what hurts helps. We can only go towards the future. It's impossible to go back and fix the past so why bother? T-The purpose of life is to live it, not destroy it, and that's exactly what we're doing." She spoke louder and far more confident than before, if that was possible. She played with the gem ring on her finger but stared at Arekkusu to make sure he heard her words.

"I have one question." Arekkusu said as he placed Ignite on his finger, it began to calm down as Ignite warmed his hands with her flames. He was so sure about what he was going to ask, then he will determine if he should at least try to do as Pyro says. He nuzzled Ignite with his Index finger, calming her down, at least one of the three of them didn't have to go through tensions. Arekkusu locked his eyes with Pyro before he asked what he wanted to ask. "I will believe you... if you believe in what you said. Do you believe the words that you have just said to me?"

"I believe that we're destroying our future by remembering the past, yes." Pyro said. "I will try to. I'll try as hard as I can if it'll help... to forget." She nodded her head as a final response. "Yes I believe the words I just said and I wouldn't take them back for anything." She held a straight face, not even tears could build up anymore, and her frown was completely gone. 

The two of them stood there silently, the wind blowing softly now. Those words changed the lives of two players, ones that try so desperately to better themselves in life. The masks that they both wield have been lifted, Arekkusus being the one that makes him look noble and selfless in combat while he actually was afraid, while Pyros being the one that tried to hide behind a normal reality, while in actuality, she needed someone to look past her mask. Both of them, this one insane world that they both want to live in, the tale of two struggling players, or once-struggling.

"All right then." Arekkusu said as he actually smiled, for real this time. It had been forever since he had smiled, and in a good way as well. He then spoke up a bit abruptly. "I have another question actually, would you... well, actually, never mind. It's not important right now. Would you like to grab a bite somewhere? I'm buying!"