[PP-F1] Hare Brained Idea (Destiny & Vexi) [Complete]

Destiny was walking through the first floor.  It had been sometime since she had been in the area and she was feeling helpful that day.  Not only had she helped other lower level players, like Raeyliff.  But she saw a bit of herself in some of these players.  Being new to the world of Sword Art Online was hard.  Especially if you didn't have anyone to show you the ropes.  Destiny walked through town and was bumping into players all over the place.  "I don't remember this many people being here..." she thought to herself.  Destiny was constantly going shoulder to shoulder with players.  "There are... So many people on this floor.. I mean... The other floors still have many people... But... Holy crap.."  she thought to herself as she continued to bump into players.  Destiny eventually found freedom from the chaos along one of the walls.  "Whew..." she said to herself.  Destiny stood against the wall and looked at all the players as they went by.  "Hmmm.." she said to herself.  She wasn't sure who to help, and first who wanted help. 

Vexi looked around the town... It looked so real... What does he do first? How does he talk? What is he going to do? What is the purpose of the game? These questions all flowed through Vexi without him even knowing they were in his mind. Being the carefree person he was, he just decided to look around. He then noticed that there was an advanced player stand alone, she seemed a lot more experience than anyone else on this floor. Vexi wanted to approach her, ask her for help in any sort of way.

"Hello there." Vexi said to the girl, she seemed his age, so hopefully she could understand him and his logic. "I'm a little... Or rather, completely new to this game and... Well... I need help. You seem to be very strong and experienced, so I decided to ask you, can you please help me?"

“Hmm?†Destiny turned and looked at the lower level player.  “Alright, you want some help?†she asked the lower level player.  Destiny looked up at him and thought to herself.  “Alright..Let’s do this then.† Destiny released herself from her stance on the wall and brushed off the dirt, she then sent a party request to the new player.  “I suggest that you accept… and soon….†Destiny left only a few moments for the newer player to accept her party invite before grabbing his hand and taking off.  Destiny wanted to find some loot and was more than accepting of bringing anyone along for the ride.  “Come on!†she called out. 

Vexi was dragged and actually lifted off the ground when he was dragged out. How strong was this girl? To lift a human body so easily into the air by just pulling at it? Vexi started thinking about it and didn't like the chances, was this such a good idea? Then again, the females intentions may he positive, so Vexi decided to play along for now.

"M'am, please slow down at least a little bit, I would like to make it there alive please." Vexi pleaded, hoping the female would acknowledge his request. He meant that literally, he felt like anything he ran into at the speeds they were both going could kill him.

Destiny’s sprint came to an all sudden stop.  “M’am…..M’am….†each time she said it her blood boiled a little bit more.  “Well… First..†Destiny snapped around to the new player.  “…I am not a M’am.. I am a miss. Thank you VERY MUCH!†she scolded the newer player.  “Second, are you ever going to accept my party request.† Destiny put a hand on her hip and the other hand she pointed out her index finger as if to scold the young lad.  “It is not kind to keep a lady waiting!†Destiny turned around and started in the other direction.  She was stomping away at the ground leaving divots as she stomped. "Well are you coming or what?!" she called back to the newer player.  Destiny didn't even look over her shoulder to see if he was still there even, she knew he was.  She could sense it. 

Vexi stumbled and fell on his back. He didn't want to make her mad at him. He only wanted to address her with respect, he didn't expect his wording to anger the lady.

"I-i-im sorry." Vexi apologized with shame in his tone. "I didn't think I would offend you miss, please forgive me. Also, I don't know what you mean when you say to accept your party, I am a new player... I'm sorry for being a burden to you. I know a player like you has no time to being go through what I am putting you through. I'll leave you alone, I am sorry for what I did.

“UGH!† Destiny let the sound fly out of her.  She picked up a rock and threw it at the young fellow.  “Alright, pull up your HUD.  You should see a notification in the corner of your screen.  It’s a party invite from me.  Accept it.  It’s the check mark.  Not the X. “ she said as she walked back to the newer player.  “And thank you for calling me miss.† Destiny smiled up at the newer player.  She turned around and started walking in the direction that she was heading in before.  She took note of her divots in the ground.  “Well..†she thought to herself and let a little laugh slip from herself. 

Vexi might have been thanked, but he was still a little bit scared of the female in front of him. She was so powerful and with all that gear, she could easy wipe him out and force him to respawn in an area much more agonizing to get through. Vexi made sure to keep his mouth shut and to follow along with what the female player said. If he pulled this off, he could live in the end and possibly get away from her. To be honest, Vexi was a bit scared of the female player, she talked scary, she looked threatening, Vexi was neither of the two. He pur his finger on the check on what was called an HUD. He wanted to make sure he did not mess up with what he was doing, otherwise the woman would knock him so far back and knock him out. This could be a long adventure for Vexi... Where's Fraiya when you need her?

“Well are you coming or what!†she called back to the newer player.  She turned her head over her shoulder to look and see if he was following.  She noticed that he finally accepted her party request.  “Vexi, is it; huh?  Sounds kind of like another word… Which you are clearly far from…†she laughed a bit as she teased the newer player.  “Well come on, Vexi; time is scarce.† She waved back at him to tell him to come.  Destiny kept walking as she talked and the distance between  them grew larger and larger with each second that passed by.  Thank god Destiny wasn’t running or else she would be far from sight by now. 

Vexi tilted his head, Vexi was far from Vexi? He shrugged and continued to walk, obeying the lady ahead of him. The last thing he needed was her sword through his stomach. He had discovered his just recently, but that doesn't mean he had a chance at fighting the player. Vexi didn't want to talk to her unless it was necessary for his life to be untouched, was there anyone stronger than her? Hopefully there is, that would really help Vexi a lot... And yet for some reason he decided to speak out loud.

"S-so... What's your name? Vexi asked the female player, sort of scared that she would just yell at him, or possibly smack him across the face. He didn't want to anger her again, but he had said it already, now he is forced to deal with the consequences.

“My name…†she said softly.  Destiny kept on walking until they were deep in a forest.  “My name is Destiny.†She said she smiled at Vexi and gave him a little wink.  “Go look over there for some loot†Destiny pointed over in some bushes.  “I’ll look over here.†She said as she already begun to walk away.  “Seems like the silent type…†she thought to herself as she walked over to some bushes 

Destiny... Vexi said to himself softly, making sure he memorized it correctly the first time so he didn't mess up her name, something else that could possibly make her mad. He then grabbed his blade pointed it at the bushes as he approached them, looking for anything of value, loot it was considered to b in this game. Vexi understood that much, loot is like treasure, or anything valuable. Would someone be so stupid as to leave loose change on the ground though in a video game? He then realized something that he didn't occur to him... that wink... what happened then? Was she hiding some sort of secret from Vexi? He looked around the bushes to realize that there was nothing of actual value there, but there was a Warthog behind it, an angry, hollow eyed Warthog.

S-S-Stay down... I'm not here to hurt you... Vexi said as he tried to caalm the beast down, but it growled at him louder, causing Vexi to fall on his back and crawl back in fear. It leapt from out of the bushes and stepped towards Vexi, causing him to panic. He looked through his menu to see that there was an inventory. He clicked the finer on there to see three things greeting him. Bread, Water, and a starter sword. Vexi grabbed the sword quickly and held it forward. He knew how to use a weapon like this, but his innocent looks causing the Warthog to sort of taunt Vexi as it crept up to him. Don't come any c-closer! Vexi threatened, but it only did so much for him. The Warthog then leapt at Vexi, who swung it to the side while it was airborne, causing it to fly out of the way. Vexi landed his first hit, and the Warthog now took Vexi seriously.

ID:5781  Bd: 8  Md: 5

Vexi: 5/5

Warthog: 1/2

Destiny didn’t really take notice of what her new companion had been saying she was on the quest for loot.  Destiny searched into a bush and found a treasure chest.  “Sweet!†she shrieked.  Destiny was beyond happy with her find.  She took careful time to open the treasure chest, she recalled on her previous adventured with Manta that some of these chests had booty traps.  Destiny carefully opened the chest.

[5807] LD = 19

“YES!†Destiny said as she jumped up.  She had found 2 materials and 50 col.  Destiny was just about to toss the 50 col at her new companion until she saw that he was being attacked by something.  “A warthog…†she thought to herself.  “Well this thing is such a low health point level… He should be able to take care of this..†Destiny stood idly and looked  on as it seemed as her new companion had a grasps of things.  “If he really needs me.. I’ll jump in.†she thought to herself.  

"These aren't much harder than the enemies at my IA classes." Vexi said out loud. The Warthog was weakened by a simple slice, the least of Vexi tricks. He smiled happily when he realized that the fight was in his favor, but he had to brace himself, the Warthog was charging at Vexi with very much threat its hollowed black eyes. Vexi was a bit shaken up by it, but he was still ready to dodge. He jumped up and onto the back of the Warthog before using it as a jumppad for him to jump again, causing Vexi to fly into the air and the Warthog to slam itself to the ground facefirst. Now Vexi can go in for the kill.

ID:5858. Bd: 1. MD: 3

Vexi: 5/5

Warthog: 1/2

"Well..." she said.  Destiny was watching the entire battle go down and she didn't necessarily know what to think.  Destiny sat down cross legged and decide to watch.  "Now if only I and some popcorn... Or chocolate... OR candy....hmm..." Destiny pondered and thought about where she might get some.  She only knew one cook. And that was Sol..."ehh...." she said when she had thought baout him.  Destiny's feelings were so perplexed and mixed when it came to Sol.  Destiny started to think about all her other friends.  "Well... there is.." and she started naming and their careers her friends on her fingers.

Vexi looked at the warthog, it didn't even look anymore tired than it had been before. That was strange, most things were knocked out cold when Vexi smashed their face in the ground. But there it stood, tired, lazily, but the warthog still stood. He looked to the side to see that Destiny was just watching the fight, wasn't she going to help him? He wasn't getting anywhere with the warthog. "Aren't you going to help me?" Vexi cried out to Destiny, asking for assistance. "I need a little help here!"

“ehhhh…†she said to Vexi as she did a waving gesture what was like, ‘you got it.’   “I think you can do it on your own.  I mean, you can do it.  Plus this will be the worst of your fears.† She said to him in a calming tone.  Destiny sat there and watched Vexi look at her and then look at the Warthog.  “You got this!† she said to him as she gave him a thumbs up. 

Vexi felt a little better, at least a little faith was invested in him. He raised his blade, but realized that he took too long to talk. He was knocked back by the warthog pretty badly, his body laid limp as he fell to the ground. His blade still at hand, he could fight... But this was the first time he felt an attack actually hit him in a while since IA classes.

ID:5865 bd: 1. MD 9

Vexi: 3/5

Warthog:1/2

[5866]  BD = 8; 6+2,  

Destiny stood up from where she was at and pulled out her blade.  She stared down her blade for a second and then ran towards the warthog.  She sliced right through the warthog with ease as she ran through it.  Destiny cut the warthog in half and the warthog scattered and disappeared.  "Sorry there hun, I didn't want you to die.." she said to him as her back was still turned.  Destiny turned around and threw 50 col at Vexi.

[Destiny does 8 damage]

[Warthog -7/2] Dead

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[Vexi 3/5 HP]

"I got that col from finding a chest over there." She pointed to the bushes where she found the chest.