[PP-F1] Hare Brained Idea (Destiny & Vexi) [Complete]

The coins headed Vexis was as he caught them. They then disappeared, only for an HUD to appear in front of him saying that he obtained 50 col. So that was the currency of the game, that should be easy enough. Col is money.

"Thank you for saving my life." Vexi said to Destiny with a bow of the head in respect. "Who knows where I would've respawned if that thing were to kill me... I might've ended up somewhere high up in the air... Oh how I hate heights. But nevertheless, I am so grateful for the help. Now tell me... Do we have to keep fighting those things?"

Destiny listened to Vexi talk about re-spawning and grimaced.  "Should I tell him..?" she thought to herself.  Destiny let out a small sigh and opened up her HUD.  "Hey Vexi.. I think this is enough for you for today.  How about we meet up tomorrow and go loot hunting again, sounds good?" she asked him.  Destiny sent Vexi a friend request and turned on the balls of her feet towards the town of new beginnings.  

Another HUD appeared on the screen. A friend request from Destiny... Vexi clicked on the check. They are now friends it seemed, that's good. Destiny could make a good enemy, so for her to be on Vexis side was perfect. When Vexi becomes better at the game, he wants to fight alongside her. For now, just baby steps. He smiled at Destiny when she offered to see him again for more loot. "I can't wait Destiny, I'll see you tomorrow. We will meet here, and we will go loot hunting as you call it."

"Heh. Alright!" She called back to him.  Destiny waved goodbye but didn't turn around to do so.  "I just hope that you'll be make it to see tomorrow..." she thought to herself.  Destiny worried about Vexi's safety but she hoped that maybe he would be able to make it out on his own after traveling with her for a while.  She knew that she wouldn't always be able to be there to help him. 

Quest Complete

Rewards:

200 Col each

1 Skill Point each