[PP-F5] Blades of Dreams (Pepper, Rage)

The smell of burning metal wafted out the chimney from the furnace on the roof of a small smith shop. Inside, one NPC bustled and ran about with duties to do and swords to make. The NPC’s name was Pepper—she was a young girl, who didn’t look to be a blacksmith. However, she held a hammer as she walked up the stairs when the bell to her shop rang as a player entered.

“Mornin’!†she exclaimed. “How goes it, player?â€

As Rage woke up from a nearby tree that he was napping on, he got up and decided to think of something he had never done "What have I never done these days.. or months.. or years.. I should really go shopping or see what new swords of styles that people/NPC's have made.." So Rage got up and walked towards a nearby blacksmith, he entered it and heard “Mornin’!†“How goes it, player?â€

Rage waved back and noticed it was the same NPC girl from her duel from yesterday, Pepper! "Oh Pepper! hi there" he smiled to see a familiar face "So you run this blacksmith or something..?" he questioned out of curiosity while observing the swords that were hung and displayed around the blacksmith.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

While Rage was still observing the surroundings and the displays of the swords/katanas and all the other things that were in the store, he had heard the little miss speak to him behind him, he turned around and said while scratching the back of his neck just below his black hair "Uh.. I would like one... are the stats custom too..? Or is it depending on the material like every other sword..?"

Rageagumon

"It all depends on the materials, player!" the NPC exclaimed happily. "However, if you describe the type of material you're looking for... like, say... heavy, light, bendy, strong, fast... silvery, goldish, orange, purple... You name it, and I'll know what material you want for your sword!"

She gave him a mischievous look.

"There is a price to this sword, however."

While touching one of the display swords that were put up for display, Pepper had replied to my questions, I looked back to her while putting my hands in my pockets then saying "Oh so it's like any normal sword.." she then instantly continued on "well.. a strong-light one-handed sword, sort of like this sword" Rage unsheathed her sword and walked up to Pepper and placing it on the table that was in front of Pepper.

Rageagumon

"Any particular color you'd like?" Pepper asked, crossing her arms as an order menu appeared before her. She pressed a few buttons on it, showing that she was taking notes on the materials he wanted. "I can find just about any color you want, any type of hilt you want... just make sure you're descriptive, player Rage."

Material Type: Strong

Sword Type: One handed, straight

Rage placed his black sword on the table in front of Pepper leaving it there then explaining to her what sort of sword Rage would like "Uh well.. a black sword with a green outlining, a black hilt.. if there is anything else you need me to explain i'll go through it in more detail I guess.." Rage had said while taking his blade, The Black Lust and sheathing it then scratching the back of his neck just below his black hair

Rageagumon

"Clover Steel!" Pepper announced, her menu disappearing. An image was displayed of a black lion made of what seemed to be steel, with clovers for a mane. "Clover steel is a perfect material for your sword--it's strong, black, and has a green trim. I suggest you fight in the clover-filled fields north of here, where the Clovermane Lions roam. You must kill enough to obtain at least five Clover Steel Materials."

I looked at Pepper as she randomly shouted "Clover Steel" I started laughing then said "Clover Steel huh.. clovers for a mane? that's.. pretty unreal but this is a game after all, can't blame it.. And yet I have to kill enough clover whatever they're called to get the clover steel.. man.. such a drag.."

Rageagumon

Rage was starting moving around his arms to get ready to slay a lot of tigers/lions that apparently had clover manes. This game gets better and better. "Alright then, i'll see you with the items. Ja-ne!" Rage opened the door and went out, with his hands in his pockets he walked towards the field sightseeing until he could find tigers/lions that had clover manes.

Rageagumon

• 2 weeks later...

As Rage was walking around the city, the hot sun really got to him, he began to nearly collapse. Looking for lions with clover manes everywhere he saw a figure not far from the building that he nearly collapsed on, he clenched his fist and said Finally.. the dancing's going to start.. Rage unsheathed his sword and began to walk, then walking faster, faster then he started jogging, going faster then he ran faster and dashed to the back of the lion mane which seemed very weak, he cut his hand through the lion mane receiving a clover, Rage gave a smirk and looked at the field of Lion manes and said This is easier than I thought.. Rage ran towards the next lion

Rageagumon

Rage turned around seeing a pack of 4 lions growling at him, one roared so loud that it attracted the others Rage looked around as he was surrounded by Lions with clover steel manes, he then said So they weren't easy.. Guess the blacksmithing girl knows her stuff Rage chuckled then continued on I could be in trouble.. Well then.. guess I gotta show my stuff! Rage took his battling stance

Rageagumon

Rage saw the Lions with clover steel manes, they were all about to attack at once, Rage then said Okay so I can't defeat them easily.. well then.. here goes.. Rage began to chant Almighty power that resides within my soul, give me strength to lay waste to these beasts! Neon.. JUDGEMENT! Rage furiously roared at the lions with clover steel manes which frightened them as my aura began to rise with neon flames indulging me with neon flames, Rage gave a swing with his sword in the air activating the wind and his sword began to flow with Neon flames too, Rage spun around only killing 7out of 9 lions with clover steel manes, he looked at them and dashed to the both of them, giving 2 slashes back to forth.

A life without risks is a lie half lived

Rageagumon

Soon they all erupted into blue particles/shards that soon vanished upon the wind of aincrad, Rage unsheathed his sword and the remaining two erupted into blue particles/shards. He checked the drops he got and he got a decent amount of col from the mobs and he also had 10 clover steel in total. He unsheathed his sword going back to normal, the wind retracted from it's violent force and went back to his normal and soothing ways.

Rageagumon