[PP-F5] Blades of Dreams (Pepper, Rage)

As Rage started rubbing the back of his head just below his black hair he said Woops.. I got 5 more thanI was supposed to get.. oh well.. Rage closed his menu and walked towards the blacksmith that he was in, he kept walking around and around.. Not finding it.. Rage began to hate himself for not recording the area, Man.. this floor is so confusing Rage said as he could see the blacksmith shop not far away

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Rage shook his head so he could make sure that it was the proper blacksmith, not some illusion created by his eyes/brain due to fatigue, he hadn't slept for ages. He re-took his walking stance and made his way into the blacksmith opening the door, feeling the same scent as before and all the smoke coming from it

Rageagumon

As Rage walked in he noticed the girl fiddling around with the work that was put up for display, she was polishing them and cleaning them. He turned to her and said hey there pepper, I got the steel clover mane that you asked me to get.. but I got 10 instead.. a whole pack came at me and yeah.. long story..

Rageagumon

Pepper turned abruptly. Without words, she took the Clover Steel right from Rage's hand and threw open the back door, dashing down the stairs. "I haven't had work to do in FOREVER! Follow me if you want to watch, player!"

She threw the first few sheets of Clover Steel into the furnace, watching it melt and burn in the flames that licked its sides. Her eyes were wide with brightness and joy, or whatever an NPC had to pass off as that.

Pepper pried the metal from the furnace with her tongs and pulled it over to the anvil. She gently placed it down, then lifted her hammer. With multiple clangs, soon she had a sword. It wasn’t the most perfect sword in the game, but it was still considered a good item. She lifted the sword, basking it in the light. “What do you think?â€

((this is where you describe your sword in GREAT detail))

Rage looked at it now that it was done.

(Okay, I really put my thoughts into this so i'm gonna explain everything, sorry if it's different from the earlier posts ^^')

Rage turned to Pepper then said Yep! It's great! it's a one-handed sword with a white primary color and black tint/outline, it's the same as my sword except the colours are flipped! The handle/hilt is a black colour same as my one, it has a nice same feel just like my sword too, even the blade's shape is straight and goes into a vertice at the top, It's really an art of work! Everything is the same I just hope the stats are too. I really thank you for it! Rage said lecturing the girl about the details and bowing down to show his respect

Rageagumon