(PP-F1) Exact Opposites (Vexi)

Arekkusu actually held a place now that he was at least a little bit known with his Violin playing. The NPC crowd clapped in rhythm to Arekkusus new song, Artemis Rising by Jeffrey Bishop. Thanks to Aura, on the first floor, Arekkusu was very well known and talked about for his daily practices at noon. The crowd loved him, he loved them, and he felt at home once again. Pyro was right, you just need some sort of way of living in the game, and once you find out how, you are all good to go. Ignite danced by spinning around Arekkusu to the melody, the fire show amazing the crowd. Arekkusus life had become much better while he is keeping himself in check, he hopes Pyro is having as much luck.

Vexi clapped his hands in rhythm to the beat in which the kid was playing. He was a good Violin player, and to give a good show with the bird as well, that made the scene beautiful. Vexi was so amazed with this player, it must've taken a lot of time and effort to play the Violin so well.

When the boy finished playing, Vexi walked alongside him so he could ask how the boy played so well. "Hey there." Vexi said to the boy, who didn't really seem to like to reply. "I want to become a better person in this game, I don't really know how to play and I was hoping to help you with what I know. You know, kind of like us teaching each other since we are new and all."

"New... Player?" Arekkusu asked, a bit shocked with the newcomer. Arekkusu didn't hesitate to reply. Ignite looked at the newcomer with confusion, Arekkusu kept her on his shoulder. "I'm sorry... But you just admitted to a level 20 player that you are new... I am not new at all. I am actually rather dangerous... But if you are a new player, I don't think you should of help from me noob. I don't have time to train the slow players anymore... So I'll dismiss you now, or if you want, follow me if you dare. But I won't slow down for you. Your choice."

Vexi crossed his arms, this player was just straight up mean to him. Without thinking, he spoke out with something that crossed his mind instantly, without thinking about the potential threat he would put himself in if he said such a thing. "Why are you being so mean, all I wanted was a little bit of help, but you just turn me down as if I am worth nothing. I don't care what level you are, we are both human, so don't speak lower onto me like I am worth nothing. Why are you so mean in the first place?"

Arekkusu unsheathed his blade quickly held it up at the newcomers throat. He didn't have time for this sort of thing, especially not after he had gone through what he had. Life itself is mean, not Arekkusu, Arekkusu was just trying to survive.

"Listen to me... Because I am not going to repeat myself." Arekkusu said a bit angrily at the newcomer. "Damn right you are when you say I am not nice. In this world, this game will strike you in the as if you let it. If you think I am being mean now, just trying being nice in this world. Then have fun in the afterlife.... I fight to survive, a person like you wouldn't know that. I am not going to be nice! All right!? Do I make myself clear or do I have to cut your throat to make a statement!"

Vexi stumbled back, this boys blade was sharp and look insanely threatening. The boy is insane! How strong was he... And why did Vexi have to get involved with such a pyscopathic man, holding blades up at throats at the smallest of comments. "All right..." Vexi said shakily. "I'm sorry all right. Its just, I needed a little help, and I need anyone to help me. Since you are a level twenty player, that is even better. I'll leave you alone after that, I swear it. Just please don't kill me."

Arekkusu called down a little big after hearing the explanation, the player just wanted a little bit of help. And he was sweet to Arekkusu, not even acting his own age. He spoke with words like please, almost no one uses manners in the game anymore. This player Arekkusu already respected, and for that, he lowered his blade and put out his other hand.

"In that case..." Arekkusu started. "My name is Arekkusu. I will be your mentor until you can stand up onto your two little feet. I know you speak the truth, and you sort of remind me of someone special. Now, I can't stand traveling with people that I can't address them by. Don't be sarcastic, tell me your name, and whatever you reply with I will call you by."

"M-my name is Vexi." Vexi replied to Arekkusu. He then began to relax when the blade was lowered and let off of his throat. "Arekkusu is your name, I'll try to remember that. All right, you are the leader hereso tell me... Where do we go? What is the best place for a beginner to go?"

Vexi pulled out his blade, showing how ready he was for whatever training Arekkusu had in mind. Hopefully none that will throw him through a loop, hopefully Arekkusu knew that Vexi was a new player and wouldnt push Vexi past his limits

• 2 weeks later...

Arekkusu flicked through his inventory. The player was so nice and even adorable while shaken up. He just has that look that makes adults want to hug him. Arekkusu wondered how a person could end up like that. Probably a perfect childhood, that's how. A broken child like Arekkusu wouldn't be so nice and act so innocent. This Vexi fellow doesn't seem to know the moral grounds of life though, and that is dangerous for anyone if they want to live in the world of Sword Art Online. Arekkusu then gave the player a powerful sword from his menu so the player could survive. A boy like him should at least be able to defend himself.

-lost The Berserkers Sword-