[PP | Kingpin | Kosan] Long Live the Queen (Quest)

Damon was in The Speakeasy, going over the recent news of all that was happening here in the realm of Alfhiem. It was a little more interesting than news in the real world, not always filled with stories all about the criminal scene (which was a threat to his career choice) or fluff articles on how puppies are better than kittens. He wanted to know what was really going on and this world spread that kind of news around fast. Recently, talk of a monster called the Wind Wasp Queen had spread like wildfire and Damon decided he was going to go after that today, "I bet I could use that venom to amplify the effects of my potions..."

As Kosan entered The Speakeasy , he could hear something about a "wasp queen" .. He went to the one at the bar and asked .. "Excuse me mister , do you know anything about a quest with a Warp Queen ?... I Would like to do it , as i hear it offers some exquisite items , but i don't know where it is or what you have to do ... If you would like to help me , please say so" he said as he sit there , waiting for a response.

A cloaked figure entered the bar as if on cue, but things would only get progressively better as the man approached Damon with intrigue on the Wasp Queen. He happened to be more focused on obtaining the 'exquisite' rewards that it dropped, which might be a little troublesome for Damon, but it would give him a chance to safely assess the abilities of the monster, "Why yes, as a matter of fact, I was just about to venture out and search for the Queen myself." He stood up from the stool and led the way to the door, "I'd be more than willing to assist, but can you handle yourself well enough?"

"Mister , don't worry about me , i will be fine " He said smiling as he walked besides the man of which he didnt even knew the name.. "Excuse me if i ask , Whats your name and level ?" He asked as he added fast enough "My name is Kosan , level 8." he said as he lend out a hand to do a handshake with his adventure-partner.

(From phone)

"Okay, sounds good, long as you think you can." Obviously, Damon wasn't much of one to talk since he was a pretty low level himself, but that was besides the point. Strength was one thing here, but confidence was another. Any coward with power could enter a battle. It wasn't until the new guy asked Damon's name that he realized that he was the weaker of the two, though it was certainly nice to know that some people here were comfortable enough to exchange important info such as stats with PKing being a thing here, "You can call me Kingpin, level 6, owner of The Speakeasy." He extended his arm, shaking firmly, "Nice to meet you, Kosan."

"Nice to meet you as well Kingpin .. Okay , are you prepared , if so , lead the way !" he said as he was checking if he has everything he needs for this quest ... "Soo... Where are we going ?" he said as he laughed a little ... Kosan was lost , he didn't knew where they had to go or what to do .. He just heard something about a big queen bee that they have to fight  ,but he never understood where is that bee or how can you get to it .