All alone (Open)

Alix laid in a field of flowers, looking up at the sky, his life in the real world feeling like nothing but a dream. He was on the verge of crying as he remembered his family, his friends. He didn't like his family, but he missed them. Most importantly he missed his dog. He wiped the tears from his eyes, making his blonde hair fall in his face, covering them. "I...I can't stand being here...how long till we beat this damned game!?" He asked then slammed his fist on the ground, his eyes closed, tears rolling down the side of his face. "I can't believe this...I may die here...leave my dog...never accomplish anything in life....never do what I want...never go to college....This damned game...it was the only way I could see her...but now...I might not be able to ever see you again..." He said in a murmur, remembering the girl he had a crush on, and why he only bought the game.

London was walking through the field of flowers, coming to enjoy the view and perhaps meditate a bit. It would be good to finally attempt to clear or ease his mind. He's done nothing but fight monsters on his own and help new players get acquainted with this death game. He wasn't the biggest fan of it all, he was no teacher and he extent of knowledge on the game just went onto what he saw and what he knows prior to this from other mmorpgs he's played. He heard someone be rather melancholy and saw them ram their fist into the ground. I wonder what his deal is...I wouldn't be surprised if it was about the game. He began to wander off to the man, in a complete silence as usual, arms folded behind his back. He reached the man and leaned over him. Casting a shadow on him, alerting him of London's presence. He looked the man in the eyes as he stood and said "What are you doing? And are you alright?" He examined the man quickly with his eyes, he wore the basic cloth clothing and a basic short sword at his side. Obviously a new player.

(OOC: you need to put what floor this is on in the title of the topic, otherwise it leaves the setting up for debate. Currently, what you described is Floor 2)