[SHOP-F1] The Mellow Cuisine

10906479_929441563733633_801677971642322

Welcome to the Mellow Cuisine!

As you entered the restaurant, a beautiful bright lighting and the smell of the delicious food will welcome you with music being played by a Professional Performer. The floors were made of black and white tiles just like any ordinary diners. The walls were painted red and it is full of wall decorations like paintings,pictures,and wall lanterns. The tables are white and it has an elegant table decoration that will attract customers to choose the table. The chairs are red and they're very soft and comfortable that you don't want to leave the chair. All of it just for the great dining experience in the Mellow Cuisine!

PRICE:

Good Quality Food - 25 Col or 2 Mats

Uncommon Quality Food - 50 Col or 3 Mats

Rare Quality Food - 100 Col or 4 Mats

Perfect Quality Food - 200 Col or 5 Mats

or you can make an order with this form

Item Name:

Quality:

Enhancements:

MENU:

Chawanmushi/Perfect/[Well Fed- Rank 1]/+1 HP/200 Col or 5 Mats

Milkshake/Rare/[Alcoholic][Vitamins]/+1 LD +1 DMG/100 Col or 4 Mats

Rank 1 Professional Cook

Mats: 5

2 Crafts a Day

15/20 EXP

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)
5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)
8-9=Good Item 2 EXP
10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)
11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)
12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Day 1 - Craft #1

At last, I was able to open my own restaurant. It was my dream to open my own restaurant in real life but doing it in the game world was just like a dream come true! Well at least, I will get out of here as an experience restaurant owner when I get out of here, If I survived that is. Ok, let's not think about death! Let's start cooking!

*chop* *chop* *fry* *fry* ding!

ID: 6119 Rolled: 12 Perfect Item! Yay! *cheers* +8 EXP

chawan-mushi.jpg

Item: Chawanmushi

Type: Food (Consumable)

QualitY: Perfect

ID: 6119

Shop: The Mellow Cuisine

Enchancements: [Well Fed - Rank 1]

Description: a delicious egg custard dish topped with mushrooms and seafood. +1 Max HP per RP

Yes! I made a very good dish! let's put it on the menu so the customers can see it and buy it.

I am so proud of myself that I made a Perfect dish. Oh well, I'll try again and I hope that I will make an another good dish just like this Chawanmushi I just made. So let's go cooking again!

*chop* *chop* *blend* *blend* *press* *drop* ding!

ID: 6120 Rolled: 11 Rare Item! Good! *clap* +5 EXP

1278524233-milkshake.jpg

Item: Milkshake

Type: Drink (Consumable)

Quality: Rare

ID: 6120

Shop: The Mellow Cuisine

Enhancements: [Alcoholic][Vitamins]

Description: the original milkshake that is alcoholic but still healthy due to that it is made of milk and milk is a good source of protein and other vitamins. + 1 DMG - 1 EVA +1 LD

Oh yes! an another good dish but it seems that Chawanmushi is even better but still, I will congratulate myself for creating an another successful dish.

Day 2 - Craft #1

It's an another day to cook some delicious dishes. I wonder what will I make? Well then, to know that, I should start cooking now. I hope I will do much better than the last time.

*chop* *chop* *fry**fry* ding!

ID: 6134 Rolled: 6 Bad Item... :( +1 EXP

I looked at my burnt dish and I was very very disappointed. *sigh* oh well, let's try again

Day #2 - Craft #2

I washed my equipment and utensils before trying to cook an another dish again. Of course, I prepared the ingredients first I need by washing it so it would be very clean and preparing my spices so I don't have to take a spice one-by-one. Also, heating the oil so I can just put the ingredients on the pan. Ok done! let's start cooking again!

ID: 6135 Rolled: 1 Fail... It's ok -1 Mat +1 EXP

All of a sudden, the ingredients got burnt and I didn't noticed that the heat was so high. *sigh* an another failed dish and the kitchen is messy. Maybe I should clean the kitchen and cook again tomorrow. So yeah, tomorrow is a new day!