(PP-F2) It Runs in the Blood (Destiny)

Arekkusu was fighting a few enemies off, they weren't that big of a deal. NPC training set up by Aura, but she needed better men in order to even hit Arekkusu. It was just a small training session, the ability to dodge. When the Illusionist coat is equipped, Arekkusu had no worries on the dodges. Little did anyone know that was his secret for dodging attacks. Arekkusu then left his training session in the woods and decided to hand up in the trees. He knew one thing for sure, life was great... if only he could be with Dan in the real world though, his brother, probably desperate to see him once again. Arekkusu needed to make sure that he wasn't waiting forever, and to once in a while check up on his brother.

Arekkusu walked the branches of each tree like bridges until he made it to the top, in which the fields were all cleared out. He was happy with the sight... and a little bit exhausted with the training. The human body could move so fast for only a certain amount of time. Still beats him leaving with a few cuts on his body though. Arekkusu then jumped at the sight of someone familiar below... it was his aunt... walking alone as well. He jumped all the way from the top of the tree and clumsily landed, the impact pretty devastating. He rolled on the ground next to Destiny and felt his health take a hit, he probably shouldn't have done that...

Destiny kept on walking as her little nephew lay on the ground.  “Why hello little Abner… So kind of you to.. drop in…†she said in a rather tranquil tone.  Destiny sensed that her nephew was near.  It wasn’t like her not to be aware of these kinds of things; not to mention when it came to family, it was one of those things that she could just sense.  “What are you doing around here, little one?† she said as she looked into some bushes.  Destiny was out loot hunting when her nephew was so kind to stop by.  [6129]  LD = 12.  Destiny opened up the chest and out came a boxing glove that was attached to a spring.  It sucker punched Destiny right in the face, causing her to fly in the hair and landing next to her little nephew.  Her head hit Arekkusu’s stomach on landing.  “Oops… Sorry..†she said to him.  “At least I found 40 col and 1 mat.†She told him. 

[Destiny receives 1 damage]

[Destiny 25/26 HP]

Arekkusu then felt something hit him hard on his stomach, forcing a little bit of air to press out of his mouth. He realized that it was his Aunt whose head landed on him, which really wasn't the best of case in Arekkusus opinion. He was just laying down now, this was a really awkward situation, this wasn't his best way of greeting family, he remembers that much. He couldn't really push her off either because that giant drop was still hurting him a bit. It knocked 5 health, damage that most monsters can't even inflict on him. He wanted her head to at least get off of him, that would be great considering he barely has the strength do stand. For 5 health, that impact was just brutal.

"Great job." Arekkusu said mentioning the treasure. He then continued on speaking. "I have a small favor to ask... I can barely move my body right now because of the... drop... to say the least. Can you please move your head so I could at least breathe a little?"

Arekkusu: 45/50

Destiny laid on her nephew for a while.  “Well…. I would.. I truly would.. Except I am by far too comfortable laying here..†  She teased her little nephew.  “But… Since you asked so nicely.† Destiny started to sit up, she raised herself up and was sitting up ever so slightly.  Then she quickly turned around and put her lips to her little nephew’s stomach.  Destiny started to blow, and was giving her little nephew a raspberry like how she used to when she baby sat him.  “Tickle tickle tickle!!† she called out as she was tickling him.  Destiny didn’t stop and wouldn’t stop until he was crying. 

Arekkusu then obtained breathing room once his aunts head was lifted, he took a good gasp of air, then turned his head to see his aunt wasnt going to leave him alone, she was going to make him suffer while he wasn't able to move. Arekkusu quickly tried to pull himself up, but his body remained in place, the pain paralyzing him. He then laughed a bit, more in a chuckling way, was she... Tickling him? Arekkusu flicked through his menu quickly.

"Please, *aha!* stop it" Arekkusu demanded while he was still laughing a bit. He had no movement due to pain, so he had to endure until he could find himself a potion. It takes a turn for Arekkusu to find, so he had hopes to do so, he was about to laugh to the point in which he may actually cry, desperate to find the potion. He normally didn't let anyone tickle him... But the pain and damaged muscles... "Where *ahaha* is it!?"

Destiny laughed at what she was doing to her little nephew.  This brought back memories of when she was changing his diaper and when he would cry.  Diana would just blow on Abner’s little stomach and give him a raspberry.  This would cheer him up right away, and it seemed that the world was all sunshine and rainbows then; and why couldn't Destiny indulge herself a bit with torturing her grown-up-but-still-little- nephew.  “You need to say it, Abner!† she called out to him as she continued to give him a raspberry.  “Say it!  Say it!† she continued to demand of him.  

"I say *ahaha! Never!" Arekkusu said when he was about to put his finger on the potion, but his laughing caused his finger to slip and click out of the menu. He was helpless to resist now, just there laughing uncontrollably until his aunt wants him to stop. This was so low... He didn't like to beg, but that was the only choice. "Please! *ahahahaha* stop! No more *ahahaha*, you win!"

Destiny continued to tickle young Abner until she heard those words.  Those beautiful, magnificent words,  ‘you win.’  Destiny immediately stopped and pulled herself back.  She sat there with the biggest grin on her face.  “Content… Oh so content….†She said to herself.  Destiny loved winning, and her love of winning was nearly par with her hate of losing.  Destiny wiped a slight tear from the corner of one of her eyes that she had gained in the process.  She was having too much fun giving Arekkusu the raspberry she cracked up herself even.  “Well… What now, nephew?† she asked him as she stood up and brushed off the dirt from her clothes.  

Arekkusu went through his inventory once more, then he obtained his potion. He didn't care if his aunt stood so triumphant, he just wanted to get up. He quickly drank the potion and felt his bones move again. He sat up, feeling his stomach hurt from all of the laughter. He slowly stood back up, then gave her a promise.

"I'll get you back good for that." Arekkusu said as he softly punched Destinys arm. "I just wanted to see how my aunt was doing, and maybe just talk."

“OH…That’s what you wanted?† Destiny walked over to a tree and sat against it, her legs straight and extended out in front of herself.  “Well… What’s up my little nephew.  Tell me your issues and all that jazz.  I don’t mind hearing anything and everything.† She said as she placed her hands on her lap.  Destiny gave Arekkusu a little wink,  “And you know I can keep secrets.† 

Arekkusu leaned his back against the tree right next to his aunt before he lowered himself to sit. He then folding one leg towards him while he kept his other one extended. Even if she tortures him, Arekkusu loves to hang out with his aunt, she normally has the right thing to say.

"Well I'll be direct then secret keeper." Arekkusu said as his face began to turn red. He actually had something very embarrassing to say. "I...kinda like someone... Kind of sort of like someone right now..."

Destiny closed her eyes and rested her back and head on the tree.  She thought for a bit and then said,  “Hmm… And what is the issue? “  She didn’t want to pry too much.  She wanted her nephew to explain things in his own words and for her to just listen and deduct what would be the best solution for him.  Though she did not want to deliberately give him his own actions, she wanted to guide him to the solution. 

"Well let's just put it like this." Arekkusu said as he leaned his head against the tree as he closed his eyes. "Let's just say that based on what I have heard, the friendzone is the worst place for any man to end up in, and I am scared of it myself. I don't know how or why, but I just don't want to be friendzoned. I am scared of rejection I guessz I don't know if the girl I like likes me back."

“Ahh… Yet you are simply a boy, and not a man, and yet the idea of the friend zone frightens you.† Destiny took in a deep breath and thought some more to herself.  “Abner.. Have you ever thought of just telling the girl how you feel?  And your affections?  I mean, that would probably be the best thing to do.  I know that you’re scared of rejection.  However, I think that the worst thing would be never having a chance to tell the one that you care about your affections.  That is, never having a chance at something great and beautiful; like love.† Destiny turned to look at her little nephew and looked upon him with eyes of sincerity and sorrow.  Diana had been though this many times, and there were times that she regretted her decisions and other times where it was the best. 

"Just tell her..." Arekkusu said to himself. That plan was already better than the one he had already. He was scared, but he felt ready at the same time. True he may not end with the happiest of endings, but to never try, to always hold it back. The girl he likes might already have another man by the time he is ready to ask her out. Arekkusu had to try, at least one time, it was his chance while the girl was still there for him. He then looked at his aunt to thank her, until he then saw something wrong when he locked eyes with hers. "What's wrong auntie? You don't seem to be all the way there."

Diana moved her gaze away from that of her nephews.  She lightly sighed and then looked at the ground before looking back at her nephew.  “I’m fine.  I just have been there and done that.† She said as she looked back into her nephews eyes.  “Now… When you tell this girl that you care for her.  Make sure that it would be the right moment to.. Okay?† she said to him as she reached out and cupped her little nephew’s face in one of her hands.  It was strange that she was so motherly, but in the real world, this was the truest of true of who Diana was. Diana cared about those she loved so deeply, even if she didn't express it. 

Arekkusu turned his head forward, the topic growing a bit too deep for him. The subject should be changed, as if the incident with what he called his brother wasn't enough, he didn't really know if he should feel anything like that anymore anyways. He felt a lot better to be a solo player than a guild members it proves that he got there on his own... And the fact that the last guild he was a part of crumbled after a bounty... That wasn't really too good. He didn't like guilds from The start, and after that day, confirmed that he would never join a guild again.

"All right." Arekkusu said with a smile. "And so how is the game treating you so far? Its treating me like a censored, but that's life for you. I hope yours is at least a little better."

"Ehh.."  Destiny cringed at what Arekkusu said.  Not only did some things feel futile but she was torn in two about the whole concept of the game and the fact that they were stuck there but there was so much that tied her to this world.  "Well..This game is....Complicated."  she said in a rather lopsided tone.  "Abner, do you love them?"  she asked him.  Destiny wanted to know if it was possible to actually love someone that one would have met in the game. 

"I... I... I think I do." Arekkusu said admittingly. Everyone thought he knew who he liked but that was his little secret between him and Ignite. Just for now at least until it was revealed. Arekkusu closed his eyes and breathed out with happiness in his tone when he began to relax for a little bit. Rhere was only one person hr liked, and no one knew who it was... Not yet. Everyone might have an idea on who they think it might be, but there is no actual ideas on who he does like. He turned to his aunt and threw an apple at her head to lighten up the mood. "I don't know if the person even exists, but I know that hitting you is fun."

Destiny felt the apple hit her head and roll back onto the ground “OH MY GOD YOU LITTLE BRAT!!†she screamed.  Destiny picked up the apple and threw it back at Arekkusu and then started grabbing everything in sight to throw back at him.  “You came to me for some advice, and this is what I get?!† She threw branches, some dirt and even a pile of leaves.  Destiny took in a deep breath and let it out.  She calmed her nerves as she said,  “Even if she is supposedly with someone, I still think it’s worth telling someone how you feel…Even if..†she was starting to get choked up on her own words, “…if it seems impossible that you’ll ever be with them.  Its worth having that glimpse of hope instead of snuffing it out.†