(PP-F2) It Runs in the Blood (Destiny)

"Psh." she spat at her nephew.  Destiny crossed her arms and looked at her legs and the ground infront of her.  "There are plenty of things that I think and believe, my little nephew. "  She said as she patted Arekkusu on the head.  "It is all a matter of if I have faith or hope in those thoughts or beliefs."  Destiny stopped patting Arekkusu on the head and then looked at him.  She moved her hand to his cheek and gave a little pinch before she said, "Well, enough about.  I want to help you."  Destiny stood up and took a victory stance.  "IN YOUR QUEST FOR LOVE!" 

Arekkusu looked up at his aunt and felt so embarrassed to be around her at the current moment. It was a good thing no one was watching them, otherwise he would have to kill her and everyone who had heard her. Arekkusu just stared awkwardly as his aunt just stood there, as if there were to be some sort of background music or background picture with special effects to back her up. Naturally, nothing happened, so there they were, an awkward duo. Well, at least if they were awkward, they were awkward as a family.

"Well......" she said as she looked at her nephew.  Destiny was awaiting his answer.  "Will you let me help you find your true love?"  Destiny moved closer to her nephew, and was awkwardly close to his face.  "PLEASE!? PWEAASSEE?" Destiny wanted to be appart of this.  If she could help anyone fall in love, or find some sort of happiness, it would make her happest. 

"Alright!" Destiny backed away from her nephew and gave him a thumbs up.  Destiny was happy, and nearly overjoyed with the idea of helping her little nephew find a person to care about.  "Well....Shall we get started?" she asked as she rubbed her hands together and stood up.  Destiny looked down at her nephew and gave him a hand.  She was ready to go, and ready to head back to town and see where their adventure could lead them to.  "Well...Are you going to take my hand or what?" she asked him as she looked down at him 

"I'm 15 auntie, I think I'll live without holding a hand." Arekkusu said as he put his hands in his pockets. He then started to walk alongside his aunt towards the town,the two of them family, one perky and one that tries to remain calm. His aunt just does anything to get her way when it comes to these things, but they love each other as family. And that's all that matters.

"Hey!" she said as they continued to walk towards town.  Destiny got up on her toes and wrapped an arm around Arekkusu's shoulders and pulled his head closer to hers.  Their heads bumped lightly.  Destiny used her other hand and gave him a piece of candy. "Like the good ole' days."  she said with a smile.  They were getting closer to town now and she didn't want to embarrass him too much, so Destiny let go of her grip on her nephew.  "Well...?" she said to him, unsure of when their paths would ever cross again.  "Goodbye little one." she said as she looked up at her nephew.  Granted that he was older and taller, in her eyes, her nephew was still that little little boy to her.  Destiny smiled as she waved goodbye to him and headed off to the upper levels.  "I'll see you around!"  she called back at him, she waved.  "You stay safe!"