[SP - F1] The Swifting Black Cuirass (Completed)

After resting for a few days Tirito thought it would be alright to go out and start trying to upgrade his armor and level up, determined to get stronger. Coming out of the northern gate he see's in the distance of a field what looked like a cave. "Perfect, a cave!" As he walks through the field the terrain becomes more and more rocky. As he loafed around Tirito eyes shot up to see's a  <<Little Sepent>> crawl its way toward him. It's creepish grin gave of a bad taste to Tirito. "Ugh, the designs of some of these things get uglier and uglier.." As the beast like plant comes toward Tirito he start to charge his <<Sword>>.

<<Little Sepent>> HP: 4/4

<<Tirito>> HP:6/7

ID: 6142 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

Tirito runs it toward the side unsheathing his <<Straight Sword>> preparing for a perfect slash. Not seeing the arms on the side he quickly twists to dodge the leaf attached to the vine on the beasts body Resulting in both Tirito and the <<Little Sepent>> getting hit, Tirito quickly jumps around to prepare for his next attack. "Oh, you like to play nasty do you?"

<<Little Sepent>> HP: 2/4

ID: 6142 BD Rolled: 6 Hit!

<<Tirito>> HP:5/7

ID: 6143 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

The <<Little Sepent>> Comes in for a attack trying to wrap its vines around Tirito causing little damage. He quickly see's the tactic and slices the vines instantly running in for the final blow "Harrrgh!" Tirito, beating the beast takes a deep breath as he sheaths his <<Sword>>.

<<Little Sepent>> HP: 0/4

ID: 6143 BD Rolled: 8 Hit!

ID: 6146 LD Rolled: 19! 

Collected:

[20 Col]

[1x Mat]

[swifting Black Cuirass]

Tirito went to turn around when "Congratulations!" screen popped up infront of him. "Hm.. "Great another level passed!" Tirito then walks over to see the <<Loot>> he got. "Awesome! Finally got some armor, that'll do great!" he looks up with a sign of hope for this world not being so bad after seeing the col and material he got too. "Hopefully I'll get even better luck in that cave" he quietly tells himself as he walks toward the dark cave.

Tirito heads slowly at pace into the dark cave, surrounded was heaps of colored glowing rocks "Perfect place to find some materials" Tirito said to himself quitly not trying to grab any unwanted attention He walks up to a large rock that was oddly places into the wall of the cave. He unsheathes his <<Sword>> and flips it round having the hilt facing forward. With a strongly forced knock he pushes the rocks out..

ID:6172 LD Rolled: 15! 

Collected:

[1x Mat]

"Score! More materials.." Tirito shouts as he see's the rocks crumble, all of a sudden a <<Small Bat>> appears prepared to swoop Tirito.

<<Small Bat>> HP: 3/3

<<Tirito>> HP: 4/7

ID: 6182 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!

Tirito unsheathes his <<Sword>> preparing to swing as he charges up, the <<Small Bat>> swiftly dodges and hits Tirito with a cut to the chest. "Hmph I'll need more than power to take this thing down!" Tirito shouts as he see's his HP dip down to the yellow zone.

<<Small Bat>> HP: 3/3

ID: 6182 BD Rolled: 6 

<<Tirito>> HP: 4/7

ID: 6183 BD Rolled: 10! Critical! 

The <<Small Bat>> swoops in toward Tirito for a <<Poison Strike>>, but Tirito keeping focused slow lowers his <<Sword>> and watches.... "Shing!" Tirito hits for a critical strike. "I think that's enough adventure for one day.." He says sarcastically as he sheathes his <<Sword>> and see's what <<Loot>> he gained.

<<Small Bat>> HP: 0/3

ID: 6183 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!

Tirito starts walking through the gate of the town as he is mesmerized by the <<Armour>> he gained. "This is sweet, this is going to help me so much in battle and I'll be able to fight even harder.. Maybe even get to floor 2 in no time!" He shouts to himself while others look around him. With not much time to waste Tirito decides to look through the markets to see if he can buy anything useful from a NPC.

He walks into the market to see heaps of low level players coming back from the field to by items and weapons to upgrade with the Col they just got. "There sure are a lot of people still..." With a lot of waiting and pushing through Tirito finds one stall that caught his eye.. "Wow, these swords ar-" Suddenly Tirito face dropped.. "You've got to be kidding me.. 1,200 Col for a simple sword! Thats crazy!" He doesn't bother looking at any others and keeps walking to look for a store that would be cheaper.

Tirito walks down a small ally way to find three weapons stores lined up. "Now that's what im talking about." Tirito says to his surprise. Still looking at the window weapons he noticed that you still need good amount of Col to get a good weapon. Shooting up Tirito say while clenching his fist "That's it! I'm gonna get heaps of money and I'm gonna buy a good sword!"

As the sun started to set Tirito decided he would catch a quick meal before going to do some more grinding, "Hm.. I guess this place will do.." He says to himself as he see's a big building on the side of a small plaza. Tirito walks in to see a bunch of tables and heaps of players and NPC's, he was greeted by a young lady from the door.

"Hello and welcome to tranquility escape!" The young NPC said. This was Tirito's first time talking to a NPC so he was pretty weirded out and didn't know what to say.. "Uhh.. Hi? Just a table for one please." The NPC girl smiled and led him to a table not far away from the bar in the middle of the restaurant. "Someone will be here to serve you shortly!" The NPC said as she walked away. "Wow.. That was weird.." Tirito murmured as she walked away. 

Tirito looks down to see a menu on the fine cut wooden table. As he looked through the food displayed he noticed that not much of the food was very suprising.. "I guess on a low level not many people have Col for the good food.." He looks up to see a NPC waiter there with a piece of paper. "Excuse me sir, are you ready to order?" Tirito look's down at the menu. "Yeah, I'll just get a bowl of chicken and corn soup please.. No drinks thanks." The NPC smiles while looking Tirito deep in the eyes "Your food will be here shortly, you can pay after at the entrance." Tirito, still weirded smiles "Thanks.."

Tirito looks around at all the other players talking and having fun, discussing their day or talking about battle plans and weapons. "It would be nice to have friends.." Tirito says to himself as he looks out the window right near his seat. "Your dinner is served, please enjoy!" Tirito shoots around to see the waiter with the deliciously cooked soup. "Oh! Thank you." Tirito says looking at the soup. With one big spoon full Tirito smells it, he then hesitantly eats the soup that was on his spoon. "Hm.. This is pretty good." He says to himself eating it faster and faster.

10 minutes later after Tirito gets up to pay for his soup. The NPC girl stares at him till they meet face to face. "15 Col for they soup, yeah?" The NPC smiles "Sure is!" Chicken and Corn Soup -15 Col

Tirito walks out to see the dark night ski above.. "Guess I got a little time to kill." He says to himself with a smile.

<<Tirito>> HP: 7/7

ID: 6283 BD Rolled: 2 Miss!

Tirito thinks of different ways of attacking the <<Boar>> "Your mine.." He says to himself as the <<Boar>> runs towards him. Tirito unsheathes his <<Sword>> quickly and flips it over to use it as a shield blocking the tusks then kicks it back preparing for his attack.

<<Boar>> HP: 3/3

ID: 6283 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!