[SP - F1] The Swifting Black Cuirass (Completed)

<<Tirito>> HP: 6/7

ID: 6286 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

The <<Boar>> runs up toward Tirito, looking up after brushing himself up and picking up his <<Sword>> he see's the monster coming to hit him. Tirito quickly leaps to the side rolling around "Damn! That's it.. I've had ENOUGH!!"

<<Boar>> HP: 3/3

ID: 6286 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!

<<Tirito>> HP: 5/7

ID: 6289 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

Tirito starts to scream as the <<Boar>> comes straight for him. He throws his <<Sword>> to his side and begins to run after than he has ever before "I'm gonna kill you! Haaaaaargh!" The both hit! Tirito with such brute force throws the <<Boar>> fair distance both leaving damage. "This is it, I'll show you!"

<<Boar>> HP: 1/3

ID: 6289 BD Rolled: 6 Hit!

ID: 6290 BD Rolled: 2 Miss!

Tirito runs in with so much rage in his mind and <<Sword>> he goes for a massive strike but the <<Boar>> Manages to throw him off. Leading to both Tirito and the monster missing. Tirito quickly runs round scraping his <<Sword>> in the ground viciously.

<<Boar>> HP: 1/3

ID: 6290 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!

ID: 6291 BD Rolled: 10 Critical!

The <<Boar>> runs in to attack Tirito again. With pain in his eyes Tirito goes for a huge slash! The blade didn't even look like it hit into the <<Boar>> as it just blasted into polygons flying into the night sky...

<<Boar>> HP: 0/3 <DEAD>

ID: 6291 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

ID:6292 LD Rolled: 6

On his knee's for a few minutes Tirito sit's on the grass field.. "I can't believe I pushed so far, I let my anger control me..." Tirito got up, sheathed his <<Sword>> and looked up to the night sky. "I need to control my emotions, because in this world.. One mistake and you're done." Looking back at the town Tirito looks down at his <<Loot>>

Collected: [15 Col]

With a sigh, he turns around and walks back to the town.