[PP-F2] Dawn's Blade, First Meeting

Pyro stood in the High Fields of Crossing, a safe-zone, and temporary spot for the Dawn's Blade guild meetings until they found a better spot. For now, since the guild was just starting out, she thought it would be alright. She PMed Raeyliff, Sol, Air and the newest people who wanted to join: Brayden and Tristankerx. Pyro just got there so she didn't expect them to arrive very soon but was still feeling impatient because of her excitement. They probably wouldn't do much since it was the first day but she was glad to finally have a guild of her own. It seemed all the guilds already created were to serious, had a lot of drama going on, or were PKers; which Pyro didn't enjoy even thinking about. At least not yet since she wasn't that angry towards anybody at the moment. She played with her ring and sat on the ground while waiting for everyone to arrive in order to start the meeting.

I entered the High Fields of Crossing, if I am relying on the PM that the Guildmaster sent, this must be the place for the guild meetings. I am the new guy so I have to introduce myself formally since it's the first day of guild meetings. After all, I might make some new friends and it will increase the chances for me to survive this life and death game.

Ok, now where are they? Am I the first one to arrive? Oh wait, there is someone already here. There is a girl just standing right in the middle of the crossing, who is she? To know, I approached her and said "Hello there" with a wave. I looked at her for a second, she might be the Guildmaster since she is the first one to be here and she looks like a higher leveled player than me. "You must be the Guildmaster, right?" whatever the answer is, I would introduce myself in a cold demeanor (NOTE: Tristan is a Kuudere), "I am TristankerX but my real name is Tristan Suzuki, it is nice to meet you" with a bow then I will stand right beside her to wait for the others

Raeyliff teleported to Floor 2 after reading Pyro's PM about where the guild's first meeting was officially being held. He smiled as he opened his menu and then to the map of the floor to see exactly where he was supposed to go, and ran there. High Fields of Crossing...sounds like a nice place to meet... he thought, as he ran there. He was feeling a bit lighter than usual since he didn't have Helsependel equipped. Without a battle-axe, he felt much lighter and felt like he could go faster. As he reached the place, he slowed down and closed his map and walked up to the place, and smiled when he saw Pyro and another player. Wonder who that guy is...I should introduce myself. He walked up to both of them and then smiled "Hi, Pyro. How are you?" he said. Turning to the other guy, he said "I haven't met you before, so allow me to introduce myself. My name's Raeyliff. Pleased to meet you." he put out his hand to shake TristankerX's.   

Air made her way to the High Fields of Crossing. She was annoyed to be bothered on such a nice day, not like everyday wasn't nice, but she still didn't enjoy standing around with a crowd of random people. However, she could admit that when she received the message it made her happy to realize some people actually like her. Pyro wasn't her best friend... she would never even come close but they had some sort of connection that brought them together and made them close in a way neither one of the girls would ever admit. Air sighed when she saw two other people had already made it. She stood among them and crossed her arms, a frown on her face, and remained silent hoping that nobody would speak to her. Meetings weren't her thing either. Another problem added to the list. She thought and started to play with the bow in her hair.

Pyro smiled brightly at TristankerX and waved back. "That would be right. Nice to meet you Tristan, or TristankerX if that's what you would prefer me to call you. Thanks for coming I'm really glad and excited to have people already wanting to join." Pyro patted his head and then put her hands back down to her side, waiting for others to come. She began chewing on a very low fingernail and noticed another person heading towards the already growing group in the distance. 'Raeyliff...' She thought and playfully punched his shoulder when he came close enough. "Hey, it's been awhile, I'm fine." Pyro replied and backed up a little to give Raeyliff room to hold out his hand to TristankerX.

It seemed everyone was coming at once. A flash of green hair and a grimace nobody could miss slowly traveled across the field and reluctantly made its way to her side. Pyro wrapped an arm around Air, whom tried very hard to ignore everybody and not attract attention. Pyro towered over the girl and had to lean to the side a little to perform the action. "Hey there, girly. How is my Air today?" She asked in a teasing manner, whispering into her ear. "You don't look very happy." Pyro took her pointer finger and thumb forcing Air's lips to curl into a smile. "Better!" Pyro exclaimed while taking a good look at the small girl.

"You can just call me Tristan" I suggested because I am not used to TristankerX. An another man came and it was an another guild member. He introduced himself as Raeyliff and he holds out his hand to me, he might be asking for a handshake. I am new to these social gatherings like this guild meeting for example but oh well, I will get to used to it sometime. "It is a pleasure to meet you Raeyliff, I am Tristan" I introduced myself as well and of course with a handshake but not like any handshake, normal people would use one hand but me, I used both of my hands to shake Raeyliff's hand symbolizing that I really accept him and it is a really a pleasure to meet him then an another girl came, she was called by Pyro. It seems that her name was Air, she is very silent. Is she shy? or she is just naturally silent like the air. I just continued to observe everybody in the guild silently.

Raeyliff smiled after Pyro punched his arm and then looked at Tristan, who was shaking his hand with both of his. He looked at him straight in the eye and smiled. "Pleased to meet you too, Tristan." he said. After shaking hands, he put his hand down beside him and looked to where Tristan was looking to a girl that Pyro was trying to cheer up. Raeyliff smiled and then looked around. It was a nice day indeed, and the weather was really wonderful. He was not planning to talk to the girl Pyro was with yet, he assumed that she might want to introduce herself to both Tristan and himself simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...

Air cleared her throat and lowered Pyro's arms, her forced smile returning to a frown. "Please don't do that." She said calmly and glared sternly at Pyro as if training her like an animal. "So this is our guild? I should have guessed you were a popular girl with such an annoyingly optimistic attitude. I take it not everyone is here at the moment?" Air remarked and smirked at her comment, though she was annoyed that the rest of the members hadn't taken the liberty of showing up early as respect for the leader. She focused her dark blue eyes on the other two males there. Air wasn't one for introducing herself or meeting new people and kept quiet, only paying any attention to her new leader who still had an arm around her.

Raeyliff leaned against the wall and closed his eyes to enjoy the wind and rest up for a bit until the rest came. He wasn't really sure what they were going to discuss or plan at the moment, but he would rather stay quiet until the discussion started. He stayed that way for a few minutes, just thinking about life and all, what he had to do, what he already did. He opened his eyes to look at the time. It was still morning, with the sun shining bright. It wasn't hot at all, but rather warm, and the wind itself helped keep the weather as it was. He looked at Pyro "Are you sure you sent the others a message? They might be still sleeping...or haven't read it yet...that is, if your message really was sent to them." he said.

• 2 weeks later...

"Doesn't matter, we need to get things going and I'll make sure to PM anybody who hasn't come in already. Sol and Brayden haven't come yet I know that." She placed both hands on her hips. "Alright. So we're a small guild, obviously, but I want us to be successful despite the low number of starting players. I've already donated a little amount of COL and chest plate armor to our guild chest. Feel free to put anything no longer of your use in their or anything you've crafted that might help in the future. Make sure to tell (post in the thread) when you take something though. You're not permitted to take any money unless asked first and granted permission by me or Air." Pyro paused for a second before continuing.

"Any suggestions for our first quest, adventure, etc? I thought we should start with some grinding to build up team relationships and get to know one another, our fighting styles, and things like that so I know where you're fit to be and what position is best for you in the guild. If you'd like to just crafts things, or just fight, tell me and I'll make sure it's updated and known. I don't really want to be afilliated with any other guilds because if something goes wrong... well you know. But it might help to get to know someone else in another guild just in case. Now anything you guys want to add to my rant?" Pyro asked, taking a breath after she stopped speaking.

Raeyliff nodded. "That sounds like a good idea...do you want to go and fight some monsters now? And as for donations, I'm going to become an alchemist soon enough, so once I can start making potions and such I'll let you guys know and donate a couple of potions for the sake of the team. I'll probably be opening up a shop as well, but that's at a later time. Anyway, now you guys know what I'm doing and will do in terms of contribution." he said, looking around. He was never the person that would speak publicly in real life, but in this game, things were different. You aren't the same person as you are in the real world. You're better, more what you want to be than what you are in terms of physical attributes and appearance. In terms of personality you haven't changed except for your bravery, that has increased since you have changed to a different world. Knowing that that is the case, do you still think that going back to the real world should be a good thing? Wouldn't you rather stay here? he thought, looking at the ground after he finished speaking, meaning that he had zoned out yet once more.

• 9 months later...