[OP - F2] War ... War never changes

"Everyone is returning." Arekkusu said when he heard the voice of Claim. He didn't go missing, but he was part of the giant party, and the group growing was an amazing thing. He smiled as he saw everyone coming towards the area that seemed isolated, but wasn't to be honest. He remembered PMing all of them so he could have an awesome time with them and advance his ending research. The MPE problem has been situated for now, just as long as Arekkusu keeps it that way, they won't be bothering anyone for a long time. Arekkusu then grabbed his blade and looked at it. Just like Phoenix Feathers, an evolution of the Rising Edge. It was passed down to someone Arekkusu doesn't even see anymore,  but, what happens happens. Nothing can be done, besides, The Phoenix Wing is a lot more effective of a weapon anyones, giving Arekkusu a lot more possibilities in his fighting style and much more power behind his swings.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sousuke shrugged at question directed to him by his cousin and answer with a simple enough reply. ''I have a dark side that needed to be ... caged which I have managed to lock away permanently, the MPE tainted my spirit and I cleansed it in the mountains.'' he said to her as he eyes Areks blade. ''Nice piece of kit that.'' he said to his friend

"Well... That is a bit worry some isn't it?" she said softly to Sousuke.  "Well.... Darlings..."  she said to them all as she turned to look at them.  Destiny smiled a half smile and let it fall quickly from her face.  "What shall we all do now?  Go destory things or be reckless and let loose?"  Destiny looked at the ground and rocked back and forth, waiting for everyone's response.  Destiny was a bit consumed with her thoughts and wasn't entirely sure about what to do and where do it, but she didn't want to stand around much more.  The more time she had to herself the more time she was able to think, something that she didn't want to do.  Be left alone with her thoughts. 

Arekkusu crossed his arms, not in anger, but in disappointment. "Well... I was thinking we all do something relaxing and productive for a change instead of just killing some monsters.." Arekkusu said as he looked at his blade, then at Ignite, then back to the group. "This is coming from the guy that loves to destroy, so this means something. It is important to me. I just want to do something that normal friends would do with each other, eat, drink... not alcoholic for me, play games, so crazy censored, you know."

"EH."  Destiny said as she shrugged.  She wasn't really in the mood to just sit around and relax.  It seemed that this was all they ever did, was just sit around and relax.  "Well I guess its up to you two to decide..."  Destiny sat down on the ground cross legged.  Life in Sword Art Online was getting boring for her.  Or may be she was just used to the excitement. 

Malamute appeared. Not exactly in the most pleasant of moods, he saw all the individuals and most he knew. But the one he didn't know was claim "Hey guys, what's up with you guys. Just finished listening to the raving of that low level lunatic we know that spoke about killing Mari, then fled like a little wuss." He looked to claim and said "Don't believe we've met before. Names Malakath, pleased to meet you". He then looked at pyro. "And how is the insanely hot, insane hottie today?" He cast his wink at her and began laughing, hiding his blush under his massive collar.

Pyro growled, stood up, and crossed her arms while glaring at Malakath. "I told you to stop flirting! Especially if it isn't even flattering, if you're going to compliment me at least make it sound mature or something." She pouted then turned to Sousuke. "I made that sword, ya know, so thanks. And a buffet sounds amazing." She twirled around and laughed. "I love eating, all day all night everyday 24/7." Pyro exaggerated and smiled brightly, putting her arms around Destiny. "C'mon, if you come with us to relax, I'll go fighting with you afterwards for the excitement you crave." Pyro begged and squeezed her affectionately. 

Malakath instantly felt bad "I'm sorry, I'm working on it. But I'll come fighting too, though I do need a weapon ... Hey Pyro... Could you maybe ... Make me something please? I'm just sick of dealing no damage is all" he looked down in shame as his hitting ability now was almos excellent. But do no real damage is my problem. So could you ... Just this once?" He seemed really sad about it. He lived for fighting here. But he can't do much with his current weapon.

Destiny felt Pyro’s arms around her.  She heard what the scoundrel punk said to her friend and hissed at him.  “AYE! You!  Punk.  How about you buzz off?† She said as she poked the stranger in the chest.  Destiny wanted to kick the punk in the face, but refrained.  She was saving it for something else.  Destiny turned the other way, and walked back to Pyro.  “Pft. Alright… Buffet..I guess..† she said as she grabbed a hold of Pyro’s hand and started off in the direction of the only buffet that she knew of here. 

Arekkusu crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and out his head down. Then he spoke in a calm manner, but just a tiny hint of warning in his voice. There was something about Pyro being flirted with that ticked Arekkusu off. Didn't she habeve a boyfriend already? Its not like that guy knows that. Still... You shouldn't do that... Yet... There was something more than just that reason."Malakath, please don't approach women like that." Arekkusu said, then his tone hinted a bit of warning. "I don't think that was the best way to start, and you probably won't be forgiven for a while by these two... Please, I am asking of you to turn away for now. You will get your weapon... Just not at this current moment...take this only chance before it is forced upon you."

"I aint asking for forgiveness ... I'm working on it. Unlike what people think you can't change yourself as fast as you can alter your avatar. The fact remains that I do this without even meaning to. Telling me that I can't do it doesn't stop me. I am trying to fix it and that wasn't so much a flirtatious comment as a simple yet arkward hello" Malakath frowned, but he doesn't want to leave exactly. "Well I guess I'll go and spend more insurmountable amounts of time killing mobs until I get killed and nobody knows because apparently I have no friends ..." Malakath although it couldn't be seen a sniffle could be heard. With it he crouched and jumped up onto the top of the building with relative ease and frowned at the top "Again with the idiotic moves!!!" but he began to walk away solemnly. Alone once more, nobody seemed to be accepting of him. Turns out this world was more like the real world than expected.

Pyro nodded at Malakath's request for a sword. "Stop by my shop and fill out an order please." She watched and listened to her other friends replies. "Eh~ We were just playing around!" Pyro waved her hands in the air. "You guys are way too protective." She poked Arekkusu in the stomach. "Calm down he's just a flirty guy is all. It's uh... kinda like a teasing thing where you know the other person doesn't really like it but do it anyway because both of you are joking around. Get it?" She explained quickly, feeling bad for Malakath, as Destiny started to pull her away towards a restaurant. Her frown turned into a smile, because food was the best thing for Pyro at the time, and as if on queue her stomach growled.

"Hey Pyro!"  Destiny called out behind herself,  Pyro was behind her as she lead Pyro the only buffet that she knew.  "Tell me... In the real world, did you like to play with fire?  I did... I burnt a hole in my futon once. xD  I live in the dorms... and I am actually probably laying in my dorm bed right now...Unless if my parents got me....Or the school..."  Destiny laughed playfully at the idea.  "Well... Sorry.. I got side tracked... But I really like candles... Playing with the wax is fun."  Destiny stopped and turned around to look at Pyro. 

Pyro smiled brightly and her crimson eyes glimmered at the mention of fire. "Of course Destiny!" She replied excitedly. "Candles are alright..." She nodded her head at Destiny's remark to burning her futon and playing with candles. Pyro tapped her chin. "I like lighters. They're magical, able to set something on fire so quickly, and to produce it with the flick of a finger." Pyro snapped her fingers and twirled her ponytail with joy. "Ah~ yes. I had a collection. 97, so close to 100 lighters. I hid them from my parents. Stole them from stores and any adult with one." She paused and got real close to Destiny. "On my record I've burnt down 7 of our Christmas trees, 23 shipped packages, 10 random objects, and burnt down our house a lot too. Not all the way, just enough to cause panic but not cause too much damage. I also burn my fingers, my tongue, my hair, other people, an-" She covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm going to shut up now." She giggled slightly and bit her bottom lip, lifting up a pointer finger. "Never. Never get me started on that subject again."" Pyro joked.

Arekkusu looked at the group and thought to himself while everyone was talking. Dan was watching them all, a because Arekkusu existed. Could he end this by killing himself, no longer letting Dan see through Arekkusus eyes. Arekkusu looked at his blade and shakily pulled it out of the holder. He then stared at it for a few seconds, it was so easy, just one simple act can save them all. If Arekkusu were to do it, he could live in peace and know that the others are safe from Dan's grasp.

Destiny smiled at Pyro as she was telling her about her excitement with the lovely flame.  "Well....I had a zippo back at home... And obviously I couldn't bring that into this game... but if I could, you can believe that I would let you play with it.  I personally just like to flick it open and close, but that is just me."  Destiny shrugged.  "And well.. I burn my hair all the time."  Destiny laughed.  She looked as though it seemed that the others were far behind them.  Destiny couldnt make out definite features, but she could see that her nephew, Abner, was deep in thought about something.  She watched as he pulled out his blade and stared into it.  "There is something....going on with him... I know it....." Destiny thought to herself. 

"Sousuke gave me a zippo lighter, so it's alright." She answered. "I see we have the same interests." Her eyes traveled over to Destiny's, then she followed her's to Arekkusu who held his blade. Pyro raised an eyebrow and leaned over to Destiny's ear. "You gonna ask him what's wrong? I think you should, or I will. He looks different, eh?" Pyro whispered to her friend in a worried tone. Arekkusu didn't appear to be doing so well and Pyro wondered why he had drawn his blade all of the sudden as well.

Arekkusu then felt Luke he was being watched.The blade drew the attention of people, Arekkusu had to do it silently at least. An area in which no one would see him. "I'll be right back." Arekkusu lied bravely. If he cut communications with Dan, he no longer a is Dan's source of power. Players can play the game fairly, they would have a real chance at leaving the game. Arekkusus existence would be worth it. He walked a way from the town and looks for a safe zone border for him to exit.

Destiny nodded at Pyro.  She whispered in to Pyro's ear,  "If he refuses... You need to sneak up behind him and I,  make sure that he doesn't see you... I'm worried.."  Destiny moved away from Pyro and started to walk towards Arekkusu.  "Hey!"  she called out to him.  "Hold up!" she said as she started running towards him.  Destiny knew that she was fast, but the distance between them would give him a head start.  "He better not run." she thought to herself as she was closing the gap between them.