[OP - F2] War ... War never changes

Arekkusu turned back, seeing his aunt run towards him. He didn't want her to see him do what he was going to do. He had to escape, he wasn't going to let the pain be shown in front of his aunt. Arekkusu shed a tear though... Regrets... But he was only planning to do this for the best. Arekkusu ran into an inn and jump out of a window to try to shake Destiny off. He then wall jumped up between two buoldings that were crunched real tight next to each other. Arekkusu then ran across the roofs, looking for an escape and quickly.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malakath was still lingering in the roves and was surprised to hear the breaking of glass and then saw Arek running on the roves, he looked at Arek and frowned. Wondering why he was running, so he got up and followed. Not trying to stop him from doing anything but just watching at the moment. He wanted to see what this was about, and help if he could. However he could the more likely outcome

Malakath was still lingering in the roves and was surprised to hear the breaking of glass and then saw Arek running on the roves, he looked at Arek and frowned. Wondering why he was running, so he got up and followed. Not trying to stop him from doing anything but just watching at the moment. He wanted to see what this was about, and help if he could. However he could the more likely outcome

Posted on phone and somehow double posted. Can an admin or GM please delete this post please?

Sousuke had already picked up on what was happening, he saw Arek running from the group and he had a vague idea where he was going, after all Arek had taught him almost everything he knew and he knew almost all of Arek's escape routes. He ran to the back of the Inn he expected Arek to use for an escape from Diana and saw him jumping out of a window. He followed him up the walls he was jumping between and sprinted to catch up. ''AREK I KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT AND YOUR NOT GOING ALONE!'' he shouted as he closed the gap. They were moving so fst that the wind rushing past them made it difficult to hear.

Arekkusu heard a voice behind him, the voice blurry. Arekkusu looked behind his back and saw Sousuke. He leapt onto the next roof and continued to thread along them. Arekkusu was way too fast for this, he wasn't going to slow down. And to minimize the chances, Arekkusu had Ignite help him out. "Hold them off!" Arekiusu exclaimed at the hesitant Ignite. Arekkusu clenched his teeth before he yelled again. "Do it!" Arekkusu then had Ignite fly and create a giant rain of fire. Arekkusu saw the borders, he amost made it there, just one more step. He pulled out his blade, ready for the end. But then... Arekkusu stopped. Why?

Dan... He was starting to get to Arekkusu. Soon, Arekkusu would be just like him if he played by Dan's playbook. Even if Arekkusus death is part of the play, Arekkusu would die knowing his friends are safe. "Like hell you will!" Arekkusu exclaimed without even turning his head back. He spoke boldly for a 15 year old boy. "I can end this right now! And I don't need your damn permission!"

Sousuke shrugged. Arek clearly wasn't thinking straight. He was just one boy who was stuck in a game. He was also his best friend and he wasn't going to let him take this on alone. "Arek your no hero, no one is. I'm not giving you my damn permission I'm f****** telling you I'm going YOU GOT THAT SOLDIER!" He screamed in his face. If he wanted to act like an awol soldier then he was going to be treated like one.

"WHAT THE censored MAKES YOU THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!?" Arekkusu exclaimed just the way he used to when he was in his own little world, telling off everybody. Arekkusu put up his blade, not even thinking about what he was doing... Then slowly lowered to his knees. He was losing his mind again, this was nothing new, but the pain hurt him every single time. And he can't even complain because its not just him going through that pain.

Pyro gasped for air, bending over to catch her breath. She'd chased Arekkusu and Sousuke this far so why go back now? Exactly what was happening wasn't very clear to Pyro but if she could help than of course she would try. The sudden blast of fire surprised her and made her fall but she only got back up and trailed them down to this spot. Hopefully Destiny was on her way too, maybe even Malakath as well who Pyro caught lingering out of the corner of her eye. She still wasn't sure about the others.

It seemed Sousuke and Arekkusu were have a yelling match and she found herself frightened and stayed back, far away. Arekkusu lowered to his knees, and Pyro walked closer, but still kept distance. "J-Just because we don't understand doesn't mean we can't help, or protect you from doing something you'd regret in the future. We're your friends and if you need help you're getting it whether you like it or not." She said loudly just in case Arekkusu and Sousuke couldn't hear her.

Sousuke looked at him and he had a flashback of when his sister had the same problem. He was like her wasn't he? He was split into pieces inside, fighting over control for his body. ''Pyro you need to stand back hes going to attack me and im the only one out of us who can take a hit from him.'' He said without turning to look at her. He could feel her presence and he could feel the darker side of Arekkusu fighting for control.

Pyro glared at Sousuke. "I'll stay back, but not because you told me. I know you're trying to warn me but hear me out, I'll be there for my friends no matter what. If my life is at risk then let it be. I want to help. I want to know I tried and that I was there. So don't try and tell me what to do right now because it's my choice!" She planted her feet in the ground to prove her point. 'I helped once and Arekkusu never hurt me. He's capable but I don't care... I trust him. I trust all my friends and I want to do whatever I can.' Pyro told herself.

Arekkusu started to speak but she really had to focus to be able to hear the words at all. She tilted her head in confusion, wondering what it was exactly he was talking about. A walking camera? Pyro scratched the back of her neck awkwardly feeling bad for snapping at Sousuke and looked at him worriedly. Did he know what was going on? Was it possible that Arekkusu was actually helpless? All these thoughts swirled around in her head and Pyro began chewing on a fingernail to calm herself.

Sousuke realised it wasn't the same thing as what Sakura suffered from when he mentioned being a walking camera. Someone was controlling him from outside the game watching what was going on with them all. He twirled his sword around fancily and stepped towards his friend. He knew his virtual body could take what he was about to do so had no second thoughts. This wasn't his friend he was looking at. He was looking at an admin. He pulled Arek's body up by its hair and thrust his sword through his stomach and pulled him so that they were looking into each other's faces.

Arekkusu 50/56

"Listen here you son of a b****, I don't know who you are or what you want, but you will not take my friends from me. You already took my brother and I'm telling you no more! "I will find you ... and I will kill you!" He said before shoving Arekkusu's body away with his foot waiting and hoping that his friend would return.

Dan sees all...while Arekkusu is existing... Arekkusu can end it just with a simple slit to the throat, that's all it would take... Arekkusu had to cross the border and do it... But then, Arekkusu felt his body being lifted. Then pierced through his stomach. Arekkusu was then pushed to the side, causing him to roll on the roof. He planned to fight? Arekkusu stood up slowly, then his blade glowed with blue fire on it. His head was hung down. "You...bastard... You dead bastard!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he disappeared and blurred in the air, then struck at Sousuke throat before reappearing. Blood was lost as well, the damage was heavy, Charge, and the huge amount of force. "Try that again and I will end you!" Arekkusu exclaimed, but then heard Dan's voice in the background say the exact same thing. Then he materialized in front of Arekkusu, a new player... Dan... There he was... And here Arekkusu was... Ready for a fight...

Id: 6659. BD:10 (1+3+4+1+2+2+3=16 DMG)

Arekkusu:50/56

Sousuke: 21/37 Bleeding -3 for 2 turns

Dan:???/???

Sousuke felt his throat be slit and he chocked on his blood as the physical form of Arekkusu's inner demon appeared and Arek seemed to atleast gain his mind again. He stood up smirking the blood running down his throat as he propped himself on his sword. "Kill him Arek." He chocked as he was trying to recover from his wound.

Malakath ran at top speed add grabbed Sosuke, he pulle hard at his shoulders to get him on his back and then pressed the wound together on his throat. He had to stop the bleeding! But then he remembered it would all go away if he just left it. Standing once more and sheepishly offering a hand to Sosuke he said "Umm? Sorry about that... Forget it's a game sometimes."

Destiny walked over a hill, her sword withdrawn and her face upset.  Destiny looked over at the others.  "This is enough...."  she said softly under her breath.  Destiny raised her sword above her head and threw it at Arekksusu.  "DID YOU HEAR ME?!??! I SAID THIS IS ENOUGH ABNER!!  ENOUGH!! YOU NEED TO STOP IT!!" The sword barely missed him and landed a quarter way into a tree. Destiny was enraged, granted that she didn't know what was wrong, she couldn't read minds,  this was unlike her little nephew.  Abner and her were close, and if he ever had issues, she expected him to tell her about them, not run away from the issues or keep them a secret.  "ABNER!  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?"  She screamed as she started marching over to him.  "WHAT?!?  YOU'RE TOO PROUD TO TELL ANY ONE OF US ABOUT YOUR ISSUES?! WHAT?! YOU THINK YOU'RE TOO STRONG, AND WE ARE TOO WEAK TO HANDLE IT?!"  Destiny pulled out her sword from the tree and faced him.  She was never going to let this one go.  As she stared into Arekkusus's eyes something was happening in the corner of hers. 

"No one can see me but you Arekkusu... well... someone can... just because I let them. And they all can hear me, so I'll choose my words wisely." Dan said to Arekkusu with a bit of taunt in his voice. e had no weapon, if Arekkusu was fast enough, he can kill Dan right here, his troubles would be gone. "Well, little brother, tell me, what are you going to do with my new world? You seem to be enjoying it, the power you wield, I made sure no others match your potential power, just you. This world is all about you if you think about it, just because your brother is so kind. All he would like is a thank you."

• 9 months later...