(PP-F4) A cold night with company. (Sir Alonne & Destiny)

Alonne was abit surprised at Destiny, that she went almost to kissing him, he chuckled and looked at her, playing the game he started with her, "Well I would say that lets ditch this place and go have some fun." He said as he was now closer to her, almost over the table as he chuckled abit as he went back to his seat, "Or i could try to steal those lips of yours, as you almost did to mine just now." He said as he tapped his lips with his index finger, "Or we can enjoy the time here on the fourth floor." He said as he gave Destiny a sly little smile, but he returned his his normal face and just gazed at Destiny's beauty.

"Well. Well."  Destiny said as she stook her head from side to side, Destiny was laughing at him.  "Well...I think I would take you up on that offer to ditch and go have some fun.  However.." Destiny stood up and pushed in her chair.  She leaned on it, bending her body towards Alonne.  ".. I think it's time that I take my leave,"  Destiny looked down at her tea cup and flashed her eyes at him as she said his name.  "Sir Alonne."  Destiny stood up straight and put her hands at her sides.  "As for stealing lips.." she let out a single laugh.  "..Well.. This shall to be continued.."  Destiny turned and started walking towards the door, she stopped and looked at Alonne, still sitting there. "Farewell.." Destiny brought her hands to her lips and blew him a kiss, "..Sir."  She then turned back on to the door, and opened it and walked through.  

Alonne sighed as he missed his chance to take Destiny as his own, but he had time, and like she said not looking for love was the best way to find it. Alonne got up and walked out of the Tavern seeing Destiny leave, when he saw her blow him a kiss before she and he left the building and he just the invisible kiss hit his face. As now he was walking about the town again, this time, on his own as well he turned and headed to the Inn, as he knew he would need some sleep as he was going to be training in the morning. With the swinging of the Inn's door coming open he walked in took his key and headed to his room, as he entered it, he did as he always did. Took off his clothes down to his boxers and hopped into the bed, as the door was lock and he was relaxed *Destiny... someday.* He thought as he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep.