[SP-F5 & F2] Quest: Blade of Dreams

Shinex is currently Urebus and walking towards the teleportation area. "Heard there is a quest where I could get a blade that I want. I need a good curved sword." After teleporting to the fifth floor, Shinex started looking around for the forge he was suppose to enter. He ended up walking up to one. I think this is it. He entered the forge and looked at all the weapons.

"Hello there, what can I do for you?" a female voice asked.

Shinex turned to see a girl across the counter. "This is the custom blade shop correct? I'd like to get a custom sword. I want a curved sword that will make me swing faster." Shinex already knew about this due to overhearing conversations about this quest. "So Sai is it? What materials am I suppose to get."

Sai pulled up menu and started browsing through it. "Alright then, let me see here." She stopped the menu because she found the material needed. "Alright before we continue any further, I need to ask you something. I'm not trying to rude, but you seem like a new player. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Shinex laughed. Not again. "Trust me when I say I'm level 5. I just didn't bother to buy any equipment."

Sai giggled and nodded her head. "Okay, the mountainous area on the second floor has some golems." Sai scrolled again. "You're gonna need to fight the Small Steel Golems." She closed the menu and told Shinex about the material he needed. Shinex nodded and headed towards the teleportation area.

The golems don't spawn as much as the other mobs in the second floor. However, it didn't take long for Shinex to find the monster he needed. He quickly entered a fight.

Shinex: 13/13

Small Steel Golem: 7/7

ID: 6380 BD: 3

Shinex dove in and tried to slice vertically. The golem easily blocked the attack by using its arm to block Shinex.

ID: 6381 MD: 5

The golem used its other hand to punch Shinex's stomach, but it was evaded easily.

ID: 6382 BD: 5

Shinex dove in again and tried for another slash but this time he was parried. Shinex jumped back and got ready to defend.

ID: 6384 MD: 3

The golem brought his arm out and slammed it down. Shinex jumped back and dashed for the golem's arm.

ID: 6385 BD: 7

Small Steel Golem: 6/7 (-1)

Shinex quickly brought his sword and sliced the arm quick enough to prevent the golem from blocking the attack.

ID: 6386 MD: 2

The golem was angered at this and ran towards Shinex. Shinex decided to run towards him and slid to his side for the golem to miss its charge attack.

ID: 6387 BD: 3

Shinex tried to slash at the golem, but  the golem saw it coming and blocked it with its arm. "Crap!" Shinex yelled. He wasn't able to recover in time.

ID: 6838 MD: 9

Shinex: 11/13 (-2)

The golem grabbed Shinex's sword and flung him towards a rock. Shinex quickly got up wounded. "Gotta be careful next time. Should have watched these guys before attacking one."

ID: 6389 BD: 3

Shinex ran towards the golem's side and tried a backswing. The golem jumped back and dashed Shinex.

ID: 6390 MD: 5

The golem used one of its fists to punch Shinex. Shinex deflected it causing the golem to stumble.

ID: 6391 BD: 10

Small Steel Golem: 3/7 (-3)

"Now's my chance!" Shinex dashed it and sliced it diagonally to the right then left causing an X mark on its torso. Shinex then kicked the golem back causing it to fall on the ground. Alright, almost got it.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex: 10/13 (-1)

The golem quickly got up and went for a punch. Shinex blocked the fist with his sword but was overwhelmed. He was launched back as soon as the golem finished its motion.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Small Steel Golem: 2/7 (-1)

Shinex quickly got up with his sword raised. He charged the golem and slashed horizontally at the golem's torso. Shinex was too quick for the golem to defend. The golem stumbled back holding onto its stomach. It got back up and was ready for another attack. I almost have this guy down. Just a couple more hits at the most.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex: 9/13 (-1)

The golem once again ran towards Shinex. Shinex attempted to deflect the golem's punch. It worked, but the golem used its foot to kick Shinex back. Shinex held his ground and charged the golem.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex roared and attacked with an uppercut slash. He spun around and slashed horizontally. The golem fell down and shattered. Shinex noticed he got the needed material. "Okay good. I think I just need two more." Shinex started walking off to look for another golem to fight.

• Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex walked over by a rock and noticed that there was some ore in it. I could use this to purchase new armor or something. Shinex mined the ore and gathered some material.

+1 Material

He sat against the rock and figured that he might as well try to sleep. The area he was in didn't have mobs around. He also need to rest up from his last battle. Shinex quickly fell asleep so he could go back to fighting Small Steel Golems later for his quest.

Shinex looked around for more golems. Eventually he found one. He walked up to it while its back was facing him. Shinex whistled alerting it. "Come and get me!" Shinex got to a defensive position.

Golem: 7/7

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The golem charged Shinex. It looked like it was going to tackle him. Shinex slid to his left dodging it the golem turned around. As the golem turned, Shinex sliced through it. The golem kneeled and got back up for an attack. Shinex turned around as well.

Golem: 6/7 (-1)

ID: 6431 MD: 8

ID: 6432 BD: 8

The golem charged Shinex once again and successfully tackled him. Shinex flew back but kept his balance by stabbing his sword into the ground. Shinex ran towards the golem and made an uppercut slice. The golem stumbled back and got ready for another charge. Shinex raised his sword waiting for the incoming attack.

Shinex: 12/13 (-1)

Golem: 5/7 (-1)

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The golem ran towards Shinex. Shinex also ran for the golem. The golem tried to punch Shinex's face. Shinex rolled passed the golem and slashed as he turned around. The golem stumbled forward with a huge cut on its back. It turned around with anger in its eyes. "Uh oh, now I've done it."

Golem: 2/7 (-3)

ID: 6433 MD: 2

ID: 6434 BD: 4

The golem charged Shinex and tried to slam its fist on Shinex. It was blocked by Shinex's sword and pushed back. Shinex dashed and tried to slash it but his slash was parried by the golem's arm. Shinex jumped back. This one only needs a couple of more hits. I can do it. After this I should just need one more to defeat.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The golem charged Shinex once again. Shinex got ready to dodged, but was surprised when the golem kicked his legs and punched him back. Shinex rolled around until a rock stopped him. Shinex groaned and got up.

Shinex: 9/13 (-3)

Shinex gripped onto his scimitar with both hands. He charged the golem then took a step back when he was 2 feet away. The golem stumbled back from being tricked. Shinex dashed and slashed at the golem diagonally. Shinex then jumped back ready for another attack.

Golem: 1/7 (-1)

ID: 6435 MD: 7

ID: 6436 BD: 3

The golem rushed Shinex once again and went for another kick. Shinex saw that coming and blocked it. He slide to his right and that's when the golem punched him back. Shinex held his ground and got ready for an attack. He slashed horizontally while holding the sword with one hand. The golem jumped back and easily evaded the attack. Shinex started to get frustrated.

Shinex: 8/13 (-1)

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The golem rushed Shinex again and went for another kick attack. Shinex deflected it by smacking the leg down with his sword and then finished the golem off by slicing through it. The golem began to fall backwards but shattered before it hits the ground. A screen popped up giving Shinex the need material for his sword. "Alright, one more of these stone heads and I'm done." It was getting pretty late so Shinex headed towards Urbus.

Golem: -1 (-2)

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex: 8/13

Wolf: 4/4

As Shinex ran towards Urbus, he was cut off by a wolf. "Damn, I don't need this right now. I'm still injured." Looks like Shinex didn't have a choice. He had to fight whether he liked it or not. The wolf charged Shinex, but was kicked back as soon as it tried to bite Shinex. Shinex then slashed vertically at the wolf and the wolf fell back. It quickly got up and surprised Shinex by biting him in the thigh. Shinex pushed the wolf off but was badly damaged.

Shinex: 5/13 (-3)

Wolf: 1/4 (-3)

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex got tired of fighting and quickly ran towards the wolf and made an uppercut slash. The wolf then shattered after the attack. Lets hope I won't have to deal with any other mobs. Shinex impatiently waited for a loot screen to pop up.

Wolf: 0/4 (-1)

• Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

A screen popped up to show that Shinex received 20 Col. He quickly accepted and started running towards Urbus. He didn't stop running. He ignored everything around him. He soon reached Urbus and was relieved. He took a quick stretch before entering. "I'm thanking my luck on those battles. Had a little bit of bad luck due to an encounter."

Shinex is currently walking around Urbus looking for an inn. He doesn't really remember much about Urbus because he only explored it once. He eventually found the inn and entered it. He took off his sword and jumped onto the bed falling asleep afterwards.

Morning...

Shinex woke and shot up from his bed. "Crap! Meant to wake up earlier!" He quickly equipped his scimitar and ran outside the inn then towards his usual hunting ground. He stopped causing him to slide forward after reaching his destination. He looked around for golems walking around until he eventually found one. "Alright. That's good." He drew his blade and ran towards it.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Golem: 7/7

Shinex dashed towards the golem. The golem heard him and turned around. Shinex quickly made two diagonal slashes shaped like an X on it's chest. He finished it off by making an uppercut slash. The golem stumbled back holding onto its torso. It was enraged and tried to crush Shinex by slapping its hands together. Shinex quickly evaded the attack by jumping back.

Golem: 4/7 (-3)

ID: 6444 BD: 6

Golem: 3/7 (-1)

After Shinex jumped back, he rushed closer to the golem and went for another uppercut strike. The golem stumbled back due to this attack being weaker. It shook its head and looked at Shinex. A defensive position was quickly made by Shinex. He angered the golem enough that he needed to be careful.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Knowing that the golem was enraged, Shinex got himself ready for a hit. He didn't expect the hit he was getting though. The golem took a step and made a huge impact from a punch. Shinex used his sword to block but was overwhelmed. He flew back and went through a rock which caused him to stop flying. He quickly got up holding his right shoulder due to it being the first body part to hit the rock. Shinex cried out and dashed towards the golem with anger. He sliced through it and turned around in a defensive position. He only held his scimitar with one hand this time.

Shinex: 11/13 (-2)

Golem: 2/7 (-1)

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The golem roared loudly. It quickly spun around and backhanded Shinex. He flew, but he got up pretty quickly. Shinex then roared and charged the golem. He sliced causing him to spin around and then sliced again after the spin was complete. The golem stumbled back and was still able to fight.

Shinex: 8/13 (-3)

Golem: 1/7 (-1)

ID: 6445 MD: 4

ID: 6446 BD: 6

The golem ran towards Shinex and tried to kick him. Shinex spun around it, slashed down on the leg and then through the golem. He turned around as the golem shattered. He quickly accepted the material he needed and fell down on his back with his arms out. "Wow, what a battle."

• Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex was laying on the ground for a while. He eventually sat up and look around. He noticed some ore. "Oh crap! More materials!" He rushed over and started mining. "Yes! I could try get some stuff from player blacksmiths. Maybe get some armor for myself instead of doing that quest on the fourth floor."

ID: 6447 LD: 14

Shinex thought that there were more ore rocks. He ran around the area avoiding the golems. "Looks like nothing around here." Shinex decided to walk back to Urbus for a nap. He knew he could turn the stuff in, but wanted to rest up in case seeing anymore monsters.

After getting up, Shinex immediately went towards the teleportation area and teleported towards the fifth floor. He headed towards the forge where Sai was. "Hey Sai!" he said as the door opened.

Sai immediately noticed. "Oh hey Shinex. Did you get the materials?" The furnace was already burning. It looks like Sai got everything ready so when Shinex got back, it would be quick. "Alright, let me see the materials."

"Got it." Shinex pulled up his menu and gave the materials to Sai. "Okay, so this should be good for a fast sword right?"

Sai looked at the menu for a moment and nodded. "Don't worry. I'll get the sword done. Come back in a bit and I'll hand it to you." Shinex nodded and walked out the door after giving Sai details about the sword.

Shinex walked around and explored the area of the fifth floor and listened in on other people. "I feel like such a good mood today." Shinex went around the market areas and looked at what was being sold. He went towards a public area with trees. "Guess I'll go pick up some fruit."

• Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He jumped on a tree and started searching it. He eventually found a fruit item. "Ah yes!" He hasn't eaten in a while so he ate what he found jumping off the tree afterwards.