[SP-F5 & F2] Quest: Blade of Dreams

• Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex noticed some bushes nearby and walked towards them. He sat down and started searching the bushes. He found another fruit item. He stored that one for the future. He walked towards a bench and lay on it. He fell asleep for probably a couple of hours. After waking up, he noticed that there were less players in the area. Wonder what happened. He got up and headed towards Sai's forge. As he walked, there were more activity in the market areas. Maybe some people had a deal? He continued walking as he still feels in a good mood.

Shinex opened the door to Sai's forge. "Hey Sai" he said as he walked towards the counter.

Sai turned around noticing Shinex. "Oh hey! Your sword is almost done." She said. She was for some reason excited. She was a sweet girl either way. Shinex watched as she finished up the finishing touches. Sai started using a hammer on the blade of the sword. It was hard for Shinex to see the sword. So far it's what he wanted to see.

"Is that the final step?" Shinex asked.

"Yep!" Sai sheathed the sword and handed to Shinex. "That's your final sword. All you gotta do is name it." Shinex nodded and pulled the sword out.

Sword1.png

"Yes! This is exactly what I wanted!" Shinex yelled out. He thought for a bit. "I think I'll name it Razor Cutter. Thanks a lot Sai!" Shinex sheathed the sword and put it in his inventory.

Sai was happy that Shinex liked the sword. "No problem! I hope you put the sword to good use!"

"I will" Shinex replied. "I guess I'll head on out. Thank you so much for this." The two said their goodbyes and both continued doing what they planned for their futures.

[Thread End]