[SP-F3 & F1] Quest: Worn Out Welcome (Complete)

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex knew that the one boar he attacked earlier was low on health, so he went straight for it. The boar fell back and shattered. Shinex got both the black leather and 40 Col on the reward screen. The other boar went into a zigzag movement. Shinex accepted his reward just in time and kicked the boar back. It fell down and currently lays on the ground.

Black Boar2: 0 (-3)

ID: 6705 BD: 8

ID: 6706 MD: 3

Shinex dashed towards the boar as it lays on the floor. He struck downwards with precise accuracy. The boar slowly got up and tried to tackle in its zigzag movement. It moved very sloppily due to its injury. Shinex easily evaded the attack.

Black Boar1: 5 (-3)

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

After evading the attack, Shinex sliced to his left then right. The boar was knocked back and still feeling weak. It stood up straight and shook its head. It started to glare at Shinex. Shinex would put his left hand on the flat side of his blade.

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The boar charged Shinex without its pattern. It hit Shinex full blast. Shinex tried to hold onto the boar with his blade held the way it is, but he was soon overwhelmed. Shinex fell down, but quickly got up. I just need another hit! Afterwards I just need one more boar and I'm done!

Shinex: 9 (-2)

Black Boar1: 2 (-3)

ID: 6748 BD: 2

ID: 6749 MD: 8

ID: 6750 BD: 5

ID: 6752 MD: 1

Shinex charged the boar again and swung downwards. The boar jumped back dodging the hit. The boar tackled Shinex after Shinex's miss. Shinex quickly recovered and tried to slice at the boar diagonally. The boar jumped back again and tackled the same way. Shinex saw it coming and dodged to his left. He kicked the boar down after it's side was exposed to Shinex.

ID: 6753 BD: 4

Shinex ran in and tried to slice downward, but the boar was lucky enough to roll away and get back up. God damn it. This is getting annoying. Shinex thought as he began to get frustrated.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.

The boar quickly tackled Shinex quickly enough to surprise him. Shinex stumbled back holding onto his stomach. "That's it!" Shinex ran towards the boar, stopped causing the boar to stumble back. He then would jump to his front left and slice as his motion was carried. The boar fell back and shattered. "God you're a real annoying one."

Shinex: 5 (-4)

Black Boar: -1 (-3)

• Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

The screen for Shinex's reward came up. He accepted his Black Leather and 40 Col. After turning around, he noticed a Black Boar standing in front of him. It was huffing and glaring at Shinex. He felt weak, so he wanted to go to Starting City. The sun was also setting. The thing is, Shinex has to fight.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Shinex: 5

Black Boar: 6

The boar made the first move. It charged Shinex with full force. Shinex jumped back and made an uppercut slice. The boar was knocked back pretty quickly. What? This boar seems pretty weak. Shinex jumped back and got ready for a defense.

Black Boar: 2 (-4)

ID: 6810 MD: 9

The boar quickly recovered and went for Shinex. Thinking that the boar had a weak attack as well, he pulled his sword up to defend a regular boar. Shinex had no idea this boar did the same damage. Instead, the boar seemed like it was already damaged. The tusk of the boar went into Shinex's leg and pushed him back. "D-damn it" Shinex said to himself. The boar made a critical hit on Shinex.

Shinex: 2 (-3)

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Shinex breathed slowly and calmed himself down. He slowly raised his sword and held it with one hand. The boar huffed and waited for the attack. I need to land this last attack! If I don't, then I'll surely die. I can't risk this boar hitting me. Even if it will miss, I don't want to miss. Shinex dashed through the boar and screamed as he went for the attack. He quickly raised his sword and sliced through the boar. The boar shattered after Shinex finished the motion of his attack.

• Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Shinex accepted 30 Col and the Black Leather. He ran straight for Starting City in order to get some rest. He didn't stop for anything. He would have died if he did.

Shinex was looking for Griswold's forge on the top floor. He entered the blacksmith's forge and was greeted by Griswold.

"Oh back already?" Griswold asked. "I'm assuming you finished gathering the material."

"Yea" Shinex replied. "I struggled, but I finished the job."

Both men opened up their menus. Shinex informed Griswold on the details of the armor. Shinex's armor will make give him +1 Evasion. His armor is very dark. It's already obvious it will be made out of leather. Griswold told Shinex that he will have to wait a bit. The wait would be shorter than when Shinex bought his sword. Shinex took a nap outside. Hanna later got his armor and gave it to him. Shinex loved his new uncommon item.

50128903.jpg