A delayed start.

So here I am no where to go nothing to do in the town of beginings. It's been like this for a whole year already and I haven't done anything except sleep in a poorly made tent on top of a rooftop. Seems like it's time to truly begin playing if I'm actually going to get through this without going insane. Walking threw this maze of a town I spot a few valuable items that seem interesting. However I have no money whatsoever and the faintest idea of what I'm actually doing. "I need someone's help" I thought to myself. I had heard of a lady taking care of all the younger kids at first I thought I could help her but then I remembered "oh yeah I have this thing called dignity". Then I spotted this tough looking girl no doubt a high level. "Maybe she could me" I was thinking. I began walking towards her making eye contact ten feet away. When I finally reached her I spoke for the first time in a year to someone else.

"Hey miss, yeah so um... Yeah got any help for a guy who hasn't done anything this past year?"

I spoke relaxed yet a little hesitant it seems being alone for a year hasn't messed me up too bad.

OOC: **NOTE: This is a PP thread, he just forgot to put a correct title. 

I looked around me, everyone around me was a low level and obviously made no effort to level up. It was just a smidge peaceful when I closed my eyes. Even though there were players shuffling about I couldn't help but to vent my anger by glaring at anyone and everyone I made eye contact with. I was disturbed with another player's presence. Other than the dumb people randomly walking through the town there was a boy standing next to me. Apparently I must have looked like the type of person you approached if he suddenly felt the need to seek me out for help. I turned my head to him and glared with a scary face. I suggest you be at least be five inches away from me and stop talking. I have no intentions of helping anyone so get lost. If you haven't done anything for a year now then that's your fault. Find someone else you idiot. I was not in a good mood right now, boredom strikes me again and I was stuck in this irritating town.

Arekkusu this time was just hanging around, on the Violin in town square. He was just sitting on that bench there, gathering dust, his blank face looking at the ground and his thoughts on who he called his brother. A developer of the game, that explained so many things... hell, it explained everything. And the fact that Arekkusu was being watched 24/7 was no good. Arekkusu flipped 1 finger in the air to show his anger to his brother, and it seemed that the NPC people didn't know what he was doing. It's not like he gave a damn though, he was extremely pissed off. Almost like an angry rapper he knew of in the real world. I can relate to him. Arekkusu thought. His lyrics at least. Just put two fingers on each hand up. Yell, "I don't give a ****"... damn, they even censor my own thoughts.

Arekkusu then heard a familiar voice that he instantly recognized, and it was literally the second to last voice he ever wanted to hear at the current moment, or any moment for that matter. She pisses him off before Dan revealed himself, if Arekkusu were to be messed with all the way, he might just about snap. To avoid that from happening, Arekkusu stood up from where he stood and put his Violin back in his inventory. He then saw her scolding... a new player? No, he seemed to be experiencing the game, but not much. His clothing was the main element that gave that fact away. Arekkusu wanted to know, and that would be tough to do by sneaking. He didn't activate the skill, he didn't even move. He just eavesdropped, it's not like he really cared to defend people from words anymore, just weapons. And Kiru's is sheathed, so Arekkusu kept his sheathed as well.

I almost died on the spot hearing this person scold me. "Is this what people are like?" I thought. I quickly did as she said and backed up just a little. Doing so I accidently nudged my cutlass at my waist. "It's cold" I thought. This has got to be a part of some sort of punishment. Of all the people I happen to land on her. Well I never really was the type to take no for an answer so i might as well try. She seems to not wish to be bothered surrounded in this aura of metaphoric gunpowder waiting to explode as she just did to me. Her glaring eyes seemed to pierce straight threw mine. "Why was she so angry?" I wondered. With my options all layed out I came to three. 1. Pretend to be a quest giver and promise a reward for helping me. 2. Try to bark her down. Maybe if I explode just as much back she'll respect me and help me. 3. **** it I'm doing this no more thinking. I decided to instantly jump down to my hands and knees.

"Please! You have no idea how lonely I've been for the past year on these rooftops with that damn NPC whose always free-running! Please! Help me."

With my words echoing and every player with in range of my screams now staring I of course immediately regret my decision. "Should have tried the quest giver angle." I thought.

A poisonous smirk appeared on my lips. I looked down at the player as he dropped to his knees, pleading for my assistance. He was being pathetic and now I had no desire at all to help him. My menacing stare died down completely as I began to laugh. It was just like the time I went with Daeron on a quest. A lady begged for my help but I wouldn't accept until Daeron promised to give me the spoils and take me to go eat somewhere. In a way, it was the same but different. I cleared my throat and straightened up.

I let out a loud sigh and placed my hand to my forehead, he was giving me a head ache already. First of all, quite being annoying or I'll kill you. Stand up or I'll kill you, also quit complaining. First you want help now you want a friend. Honestly, what the heck made you talk to me? To be quite frank with you I don't consider myself friendly. I said, flipped the black half of my hair over my shoulder. I could feel a deadly aura around me but I couldn't quite pinpoint it. I wonder who that could be? I am being hunted after all so I should have expected them, whoever they are. I thought, looking into the players eyes with any icy stare. One of the only reasons I was with this player right now was to look "normal."

Arekkusu crossed his arms and closed his eyes. This was the saddest thing he ever witnessed in the game, not even the two murders he did in the game made his feel so embarrassed. He breathed out, trying to calm himself down. He stood his ground though. Arekkusu had no reason to help that player out, 1 year in the game and decided to slack off while the rest of the players did the work? Arekkusu found that irritating, should he let Kiru do what she is doing? For once she actually had a reason to let her torture the player. But then again, Kiru never had the best of intentions, the pessimist of this game. If she says she was going to kill someone, Arekkusu would believe it like he would believe himself saying it. Murder no longer was new to him anyways. Remembering their last duel, he remembered how Kiru toyed with Arekkusu the whole duel, which costed her the duel. If she was going to kill him, she wasn't going to make the kill quick.

Arekkusu finally felt guilty enough to walk to them. He was still pretty pissed off with Dan, so his anger would really get to him while he speaks. When he got up to the two of them, he came from behind. "Move." Arekkusu said with his eyes hollowed out, a little insanity getting to him. "I want to speak to the guy, that's all."

Suddenly a second person appeared coming off as twice as intense as the girl. "This isn't my place" I instantly thought. Going from dealing with gang bangers in the real world to these people in this world it seemed to have the same amount of danger. Then I had this anger growing inside I did not enjoy. "I'm not the angry type" I thought to myself. Feeling this anger I immediately tried to suppress it but my fists clenched seemingly on there own. Somehow a pain erupted from my palms I looked at my green bar and no hp was lost. Still on my knees I began to think about this new person. "What business did he have with me?" "Can he help me?" "Which one of these two should I choose if it comes to something like that?". I got up off the ground now standing fists still clenched. Either way these two could be the only ones for now that can help me. Help me see "her" again. I was able to un-clench my fists.

"You want to talk to me?" I slowly asked in a voice missing my usual quirkiness.

"Sometimes I wish I wanted to speak to you two but I don't... I need to" I said in an unenthusiastic voice.

Hopefully my new appeal as a broken spirit will finally convice them to help me. After all this all a sham until I can get stronger. Then it's time fight against the bosses.

Someone suddenly stepped in front of me and I no longer had any of my attention of the player on his knees. I heard his voice and instantly recognized it. It was Arek. I should have known it was you. Out of all the people with that much hatred towards me I should have known it was you. I thought and couldn't help but notice something off about Arek. He wasn't cheerful or polite. Something was up but I didn;t care, nor did I feel bad for him. As you wish sir. Please let me stop what I was doing to make room for yourself. You are above me and I should fall to my knees and hail you right now. I said with a sharpness to my voice. Seriously, Arek angered me beyond expression.

Arekkusu stared at Kiru for a few seconds, his eyes lit with fire and hatred. The sarcasm was kicking in, his blood was boiling already, first Dan and now the woman that had to be chased out of hell itself for it to still be running. "I'll bring you to your knees by cutting your legs off if you don't shut up." Arekkusu said coldly and vainly. He always did have a way with words, not even when he was an asshole did he ever speak to anyone like that. But there he was, not only talking back to Kiru like he normally does, but actually reveals how pissed off he was when he said what he said. Arekkusu then turned his head back to the other player, who he tried to remain calmer in front of.

"Arekkusu." Arekkusu said to the player. "That is my censored name. I'm a player, just like you. You want help? I'll give it to you, but you need to work hard. And I'm not holding any sessions, so you would be prepare yourself. I'm known for my expertise in combat, so for me to help someone 1 on 1 is rare, so it's not going to be easy. Do you accept? I'm only offering once."

Hearing the toxicity between these two players almost made me jump. However my eyes lit up instantly hearing from this second player how he was going to help me. "The dude for sure" I decided inside my head. I suddenly dropped the broken spirit act and returned to my usual self. He says he's know for his combat experience. I figured this might be my chance to get ahead of the curve.

"Alright! Whatever you say goes man!" I said with as much enthusiasm as possible.

Now returning to my usual self I felt more comfortable and hopefully my body language showed it. After saying those words with out thinking I raised my hand up for a high five.

This new Arek brought nothing but a smirk from my face. He was probably just starting to realize that you can't save everyone, and no one wants to save you. I'd like to see you try, in fact I dare you. I won't even retaliate, I'll just allow you to do so, pinky promiseI said with an uneasy tone of voice as I held my pinky finger up. If he did actually take my offer seriously I would in fact not do anything, just let him have his anger out on myself. I knew that if people let their anger out on me then they wouldn't do it to other people. Then I wouldn't have to hunt them down and kill them, that as my job after all. Besides, if Arek went far enough then I could kill him because of his cursor. Keith would understand, he might be the only that would understand though.

I looked at the two, they already decided to begin a training one on one, this would be interesting. Hmph, idiot. I muttered.

Arekkusu looked to the side to see that Kiru actually did put a pinky finger up. Did she think he was joking? He would be more than glad to demonstrate in front of his new apprentice on how Arekkusu knew how to fight. And for him to defeat a player of a much higher level, that would definitely help him. But to just hurt Kiru would help take out his anger. He put his pinky up and slammed it into Kirus and locked it tightly, not holding back a single ounce of strength in his grip. He then forcefully locked eyes with her, making sure that she didn't block him out. "I pinky promise." Arekkusu hissed silently, his facial expression really showing how angry he was. "Don't you DARE, forget what you just said, those words will haunt you one day if not today."

Now holding my hand up being left hanging as the two in front of me continue there conversation. I awkwardly lower my hand trying to hide the fact I ever raised it. my hand touched my cutlass which is still really cold. I hadn't even used it besides as a stand to hold up my tent. Now I'm going be training with someone. This rude girl here in front of me from a distance she seemed tough but I never expected this. Maybe it's time to truly see what her charecter is. So far she's been annoyed by my very excistence. "Why not test my boundaries a little?" I thought to myself. The two are now standing there pinkies interlocked. "Ok time to get a little ballsey." I extend my hand and interlock my pinkie around there already interlocking pinkies forcing myself to be noticed.

"If your wondering im promising as well." I said with slight smirk on my face.

"**** it I've gone this far why not rip off the band-aid?" I told myself.

"So boss we done messing around with this chick and going to get some training in or what?" I said to my new master excitedly.

I couldn't even feel the pain that Arek was giving me because I was too focused on him. I stared at Arek, deep into his eyes with all seriousness before it was broken. The kid beside me locked his pinky with ours, claiming to be part of the promise. I yanked my hand from the other twos' and whipped my head around to the foolish boy. This isn't something you should be part of, it's not safe for your health. You've been slacking off and with one blow by either one of us you could die so I think it would be best to take that back. I said then returned my stare to Arek. I'm not going to forget that promise, whenever your free you can come to chop my legs off. I smirked stretched my hands to the sky.It was a nice day out, other than the rain cloud otherwise known as Arek.

Arekkusu then circled his hand back with a lot of force, putting it back to his side. The fact that he can hurt Kiru was like a mental therapy already. Its not often you get the chances to hurt someone who came back from hell. He looked towards the player, who seemed to be the most optimistic of the three. It gave him inner peace that he would be excited for Arekkusu to help. "I'm done...messing... As you say, with her. You will follow me when I have all my items situated."

I snapped my finger towards the new player and frowned. Never refer to me as a chick. I am simply Kiru unless you have a nickname for me other than chickI said, turning away from them. It was fun being here with you two but I'm afraid I have more interesting things I could do. Have fun screwing around with Arek, he never knows what he's doing. I let out a slight chuckle and began to walk away from the scene, I had work to do. I actually had something I needed to do now these days, being part of a guild. It required me to look for any Player Killer on my path, sometimes even eliminate them. I sighed, looked up to the sky and smiled as I walked off. 

Arekkusu walked the exact opposite direction with a small sly grin on his face. "It would only make sense to try to stir with my mind. Tell Satan in hell I said hi, and bring me a postcard too" Arekkusu said as he placed his blade up. The Phoenix Wing, a blade designed for destruction of its enemies. He had his coat, the illusionist coat, his enemies won't be hitting him for a while. He had potions, grenades, he was just about good for the trip

I looked down at my cutlass. "It's not very impressive just basic" I thought to myself. It's only use so far was keeping my tent up. Now it's time I actually have to use it for its intended purpose. The girl who just left scares me maybe I should try to be nicer instead of trying to push her. I drew my cutlass looking at the way it shines in the sunlight you could tell it hadn't been used at all. On the blade handle it read "Welcome to Aincrad". Not only is it my first time reading that but after meeting those two I actually feel like I understand it. I somehow had something posses me to try and balance the cutlass on my nose. To my amazement I was actually pretty good at this.

"So boss... We're to now?" I said as I cont. to balance the cutlass on my nose.

"I sure do have a lot of unlisted useless skills" I kept thinking.

Arekkusu kept his distance when he raised his blade. Giving too much detail on it would kill the idea. He walked with the new player until they got to the edge of the safe zone. He walked out of the safe zone and walked towards the fields. He looked at the new player, who seemed to be keeping up, not with Arekkusu slowing down or anything. That was good, he at least can keep up with a somewhat high-leveled player. Arekkusu considered a high-leveled player to be 30 or higher. Arekkusu was level 24 after all. He then stopped in the middle of the fields. "No one else is here... this is the perfect spot." Arekkusu said to the player. He then sent a first-strike duel request to the new player. "You will accept this. Your goal is to land a hit on me."

I took the cutlaas off my nose I had been balancing it the whole walk out here. I look down and there's a battle request from the boss. First strike rules basically who ever landed the first strike won. Granted I wasn't really listening to what he had to say prior to me noticing the duel request. Looks like now is the time I show him what I can do. I reluctantly select the accept option on the menu and instantly this new sensation of fear or nervousness took over. I could feel the countdown begin no need to look up at the clock. I suddenly felt my hand move my cutlass up in front of me an action I had no control over. Then the nervousness all flooded away as the cutlass no longer felt cold and began to heat up in my hand. The countdown was nearing the end I could feel it just four or five more tones.

"Looks like I may dirty this cutlaas after all." I said in an attempt to be funny.

Three or two more tones left. A small smirk grew on my face. I have no idea were this confidence in battle is coming from not only is he a higher level but this literally is my first time swinging my cutlass. The start tone sounded and I thought " might as well.." I charged right for him having no hesitation. As I neared him the cutlass began to start back then I forced it as hard as I could to swing forward and it was a clean miss. I have no idea what happened I just missed him. Now I'm tumbling over and trying to brace myself for his attack.

ID:6596 battle: 2