(PP-F1) A Chance Meeting (Brayden)

Drake stood on the side of a street, his weapon sheathed, his jacket laying on the ground next to him. Currently, he was punching the wall nearest to him, striking it with a flurry of punches and jabs that would cripple a live target, if he had the skill that allowed for martial combat damage. He didn't care, he was busy pummeling the wall for no real reason other than punching it was fun. He continued doing this, unaware of his surroundings.

Brayden found his way back to floor 1 all the time. How and why he did it; Brayden had no idea why. Brayden saw a dude punching a wall while Brayden was running past through the town. 

Does that guy know how stupid he looks in front of everybody? Brayden thought to himself. Maybe he needs physical help

Brayden walked up to the man, and saw that he had been taking no damage at all. surprisingly. And the guy looked like he was having fun, as he was having fun it seemed. Brayden walked over to a tree by a near bench and punched it, but felt no damage whatsoever. I guess that was a little bit of fun!

Brayden walked up to the man and awkwardly began to punch the wall with him. "Man this feels good not feeling it!"

Drake looked over at the player who was punching the wall next to him, and said, "You aren't doing it right. Treat the wall like an actual opponent. Try to hit it in such a way that, if it were a live opponent, your foe would be crippled." As he said this, he landed three more brutal blows on the wall and stopped, turning towards the player, he stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets, and said in a rather dull tone, "What led you to start punching a wall by a complete stranger?"

"Okay. Sure!"Brayden examined the wall and imagined it as another player, a maverick for the sake of time, and focused on punching the wall in good and skillful patterns, which would have left a real life victim on the ground, crying and wheezing. Then Brayden began to imagine it as a giant manticore, as Brayden begaan to punch, but stopped when he heard the other players comment.

"You can't harm me." Brayden said, "We are in a safe zone. Besides, Ive never even met a player killer before, and most of the people I have met were just a bit older than me. Im thirteen and even my girlfriend is a bit older than me, how old would you be?" While waiting for a comment, Brayden began to hit the wall fiercely again. 

Drake laughed and said, "I'm older than you, and that's all that matters." As he stood there, he thought about player killers, and said, "The PKers, they aren't very nice people. They are rude, and have no respect for others, or at least that's my experience with them." Drake stared at the player, confused as to why they just walked up, but eventually decided that it didn't matter.

"Hey want to go fight some monsters?" Without allowing an answer be heard by him, Brayden slowly walked away, assuming that the other fellow would follow him. Brayden soon saw a boar and charged up at it using his charge skill. "die!" Brayden charged up and whipped his dagger at the boar, planning on a quick kill dealing at least three damage.

ID: 6737

BD:4 miss

MD: 1(miss)

The attack missed but the boar lay lazily, not focusing it's attention on either of the two players, or in which Brayden hoped there were two players, with the other hopefully right behind him.

Hate and Health

Brayden[0]

DrakeWing[0]

Brayden-15/15

Other Fellow-11/11

Stronger Boar-10/10

(ID 7169: BD 5, MOB 6)

Drake had followed the player, and laughed heartily when he missed, saying, "I thought we were fighting?" He drew his sword and swung as close to the boar as he could without hitting it. The boar reacted, even though Drake hadn't harmed it, and stood up, goring him in the side (1dmg = 1dmg). Drake staggered backwards, shouting curses, and prepared to fight.