[PP - F1] - A Split Mind (Crozeph)

I was wandering through the starting city just relaxing and watching players go about their business. I was staying away from all the crowds however to avoid going into a panic. I always hated crowds and had no desire to run into one. My main method of travel through the cities was the alley ways whuch were usually deserted for the most part so i felt at ease there. I raised my hood of my real world clothing i had received from my brother and made a quick dash through the crowd to get to the alley at the opposite end of the street.

A man suddenly flew and crashed into a barrel destroying it and in front of him a boy in raven-black cloak stood, his eyes as calm as a predator waiting for its prey "lately there's a lot of people who keeps on messing with me" he said as he throws away the man's sword. The man stood up and saw that his companions where already beaten up fast "that agility and speed..." he looked at Crozeph with fear "no doubt you're that Crow whom players on floor 6 talked about" he told him. Crozeph just looked at him "I don't know what you're talking about" he said "I'm just a player like you, the difference is I use my brain while you use your head...only" he told him. Crozeph walked away from the group and saw a hooded figure which looked like his half-sister he met a few days ago "Sakura, that clothing has got to be her" he thought. Crozeph followed to an alley "where are you going?" he said calmly "the alleys are a dangerous place" he told her.

I turned around to see my Half-brother following me down the alley that i used to get from one side of the market place to the other. I wondered if he even knew about what had haooened to me when i was 15 and i was diagnosed. ''Oh uhm hi ... i uhm ... i just don't like the crowds that's all.'' i said doing my best to try and hide my fear of the crowds. He couldn't see through me that easily ... could he?

Crozeph waved his hand "relax, I can recognize people easily, not places though" he told her. Crozeph walked towards her "you look like you hate crowds" he said. He looked in front of him and then back to her "you'll have a hard time if you don't start warming up to people" he said "I wander off anywhere so I'm not here often so I'm giving you that advice" he told her. Crozeph grabbed her hand and pulled her back on the street "see? crowds not scary" he said smiling. All of a sudden another voice shouted from afar "hey! you crow of a bastard" the man said. Crozeph sighed and scratched his head "you mess with one rubbish, they keep coming back like bamboo shoots" he said shaking his head.

I felt my self change as he dragged me back into the street my darker side taking form as my blue hair turned midnight black and my blue eyes turned purple. I couldn't handle crowds myself and so this Version of myself took over when i was scared. A man shouted from across the street threatening my brother. Unfortunately for him i was Dark Sakura right now and i wasn't going to take any crap. I practically teleported behind him since i moved that fast and hit him in the head with the hilt of my sword. ''Stupid B*****.'' I said as i began to walk back to my brother.

Crozeph was surprised by how fast his sister was that it looked liked she teleported "nice hit" he said. Crozeph walked towards the guy "wasn't expecting that huh?" he told the man who lay on the ground groaning. Crozeph walked back to his sister "you seem different a few seconds ago" he said. Crozeph has good instincts on some people and this one did change in a few seconds "not the Sakura a while ago, there's no way a girl who's afraid of crowds can move like that" he said looking at her "tell me,who are you really?" he asked her. Crozeph didn't know much about her and right now might be a good time but not the right place "she might snap on the others, I guess making her face her fear is not a good idea at all" he thought.