[PP-F1] First Day (Mavis,lightfiyr,SFL,Haine,)

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide..."

A young woman in purple hummed to herself an off-tune rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, somewhat amused as to just how apt some of the lyrics were.

"No escape from reality."

"Indeed. Indeed. No escape, indeed." She muttered her thoughts out loud. Even in this fantastic world of monsters and swords, the Real World seems to always find a way to butt in when she least expected it. All she wanted was a way to vent out her frustrations and live out her childhood fantasies, but then Kayaba happened and turned the whole thing to a death game. Crazy nut.

Lost in her thoughts and off-key singing, she bumped to someone.

Ashi had exited the place that she was in and started to walk near the dazzling ocean on the side-walk, she was looking upwards to the sky thinking of the real world, her friends, her family.. As she was walking she had bumped into another girl and fell down, I-i'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going! she said while getting bumped backwards then getting up trying to help the woman in purple stand up I'm really s-sorry! I didn't mean to b-bump into you!.. She had announced to the woman in purple while lending her a hand to get up

"It's alright." SFL said, dusting virtual dirt off her clothes as she stood up. "No harm done."

"Anyways, I should be the one apologizing. I was the one not paying attention at all." She was in a very depressed mood, but she managed to speak with a slight, if forced smile. She rather not scare the shy girl in front of her.

Faking emotions is hard.