[Shop F5] Pins and Needles

Red smiled, she was glad that the new girl liked them. It was important that players played it safe in this game, even if they were experienced in previous games. Red hadn't played anything of the sort prior to SAO, but she had came within an inch of her life a few times fighting the weakest of mobs, "Sounds good, I'll accept the request. My name is Red- I mean, well..." She had forgotten about that accursed feature, though it hadn't proved to be too troublesome as of yet, "My username is three underscores." She pointed up, allowing her name to be seen, "It's a little silly now that I'm stuck here, but I just go by Red." The girl let herself out after saying her farewells, but not before she had the chance to say them as well, "Okay, Luci. See you around then, good luck!"

"....+ 1 Ambition aaaannnnddd iiimmm done!" I said as I finished filling in the order form.

"Ok so il come back when I get the col. Here's the order form don't worry about getting this one done fast take as long as you need." I said to red across the counter.

After I set the form down on the counter I turned around and walked to the door. As I was leaving I turned back and waved.

Item: TBD//Your Choice

Item type : Light Leather Armour

Quality: Perfect

Description: red fingerless gloves

Enhancement: + 1 Ambition (taking all three slots)

• 2 weeks later...

((XWuZHeaR, let me know if you still want it, it's been a while. ^^"))

Red closes the door to her crafting room, giving her the isolated concentration needed to create the best crafts possible. However, it didn't necessarily ensure that she'd create a perfect craft every time. With needle, thread, and a variety of other tools at her disposal, she begins on creating the item... "Let's do this!" After some time, she'd be more than delighted as it came out just as she had hoped for, perfect in height and size.

[8836] 2/5 - ? - 12 (Perfect) - ?

ID: 8836

Shop: Pins and Needles

Item Name: Natural Expertise

Item Type: Suit

Item Quality: Perfect

Item Description: It is important how you present yourself and, if you wish to show your professional side, this is the outfit for you. After all, first impressions are deal breakers.

Item Effect: +1 to Crafting Die

NOTE: This thread is now closed, please refer to Sew Fine for all your tailor needs!

Edited by ___